otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:manga anime bishie and drawing
  • Who I fangirl over:Len, ace, blood, ren

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

I know Hijitaka is probably the main love interest here but I don't particularly care for him, does anyone think so? also plz no one beat me up for saying that, lol
Visit my D.A page
my name is I-am-miss-duckie
Some of my work is below.
Spoiler

#42 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:05 AM

@otaku_duckie
Hehe, you're not the only one. ^^ I was actually hoping for some more Okita x Chizuru or Saito x Chizuru, but seeing how Saito is being sent away so fast, and Okita has his disease, it doesn't look like it'll happen. (つД`) (Heck, even Kazama x Chizuru would be good, but Chizuru is very, very reluctant this time in the anime.) I don't know, I guess I don't usually root for the "main" love interest whenever there are 3+ guys. (If it's something like 2 guys, I usually root for the gentleman. xD) We'll see...there's not many episodes left anyway. Sad that we don't get to see them in their Western clothes like in the game. :( I personally think most of them look better with their haircut, especially Heisuke. His hair must be at least 4 feet long! *_*

#43 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

Dudes with long hair, not my thing lol. I would very much like to see Heisuke with his hair cut. -drools at thought- Also I'm very sad about Okita dying becasue he has TB, I was so pissed he's my second favorite character!!! Saito being first, T_T I'm so upset that he left last episode...I demand they bring him back.
Visit my D.A page
Spoiler

#44 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:35 AM

About long-haired guys, that too. Though, for me it usually depends on the setting. If it's a modern day setting, I'm not interested in long-haired guys, but I guess a historical setting is sometimes fine for me.

As for episode 10....
Spoiler

Also, has anyone heard about the 2nd season being green-lit? I just noticed the article for it two days ago:
Hakuōki's 2nd Anime Season Green-Lit for Fall

Good news right? I used to be sad whenever I find some anime are only 12 episodes long, but I guess it's to play it safer and see how popular it can get before deciding if it deserves a 2nd season. :D

EDIT: The preview for Season 2 at the end of episode 12 shows them in their Western clothes~!

Edited by Nao-KoKi, 25 June 2010 - 06:41 PM.

#45 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:22 AM

O.O western clothing yeeeeeeeees I wanna seeeeeeeeeee so bad
Visit my D.A page
Spoiler

#46 SerenaAnges

SerenaAnges

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Drawing anime~
    Reading stories so amazing that my face turns red XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Blood Dupre

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

I'm really glad that they're making a second season. I'm not from Japan so I have no way of playing the game. T^T Oh and on the subject of Hijikata, I find him a little attractive. Though I prefer him in his western clothing. That's some real eye-candy~ ♥ However, I think I like Saitou better. He seems more mysterious. Not to mention that he seems to be the type to give cute reactions~ ^^ Serious bashful boys are the best! Other than that, I only find one problem with the series. Chizuru can have her really weak moments. Saitou tested her fighting skills and said that she was okay fighter. Though every time she's about to fight someone, she either hesitates or some guy protects her. I just think they over-do the guy coming and protecting her thing. It'd be nice if she fought at least once. She doesn't even have to win.

#47 memoryspectre

memoryspectre

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin from Samurai Champloo, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Ren from Skip Beat, Sano from Hanakimi, Kenshin, etc, etc, the list goes on.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:33 PM

yea Chizuru is gonna be added to the female anime characters we hate forum soon if she doesn't do something useful soon. XP

and I agree with you on Kenshin, there were only a handful of well drawn episodes. the OVAs were absolutely beautiful, I loved every moment during the OVAs...well except when

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just finished watching Hakuouki yesterday and OMG!!! The story, romance is basically not there, but so many pretty, pretty boys!!! >.<

I was basically drooling throughout the whole anime or screaming like a fangirl ('cos, well...I AM a fangirl. lol).
I just hope the second season has more on the romance front.

I really want to play the game now...but I don't know enough Japanese. ;-;
I'm going to learn Japanese. Darn it. My first lesson starts next Wed. It's going to be rather amusing when the teacher asks me why I'm learning Japanese. "I want to play otome games." XD

#48 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:10 AM

Hakuouki 2nd season trailer+PV already out :) here. The title is Hakuouki Hekketsuroku. From what I heard, the title "Hekketsuroku" taken from Hijikata Toshizou and his army's grave (or maybe monument?).

There are picture of every character with their western cloth, and also OP song.
Spoiler

As usual, nice song :D.

#49 DKCesia

DKCesia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Photography and psychology
  • Who I fangirl over:Hei from Darker than black

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:37 AM

Everyone looks so sexy!!! *fangirl scream inserted here* since I just watched ep 1, S2

I havent play the game, but I am not really interested in chizuru having any romance (even thou it seems she is going to end up w hijikata san)maybe is because she was soo weak in S1 not really my type of heroine...hopefully she will fight or do more .... well more like DO SOMETHING in this season...

I am just watching it for the sexy bishies and the story... :twisted:

and I soo love this OP more than the other one...and why is taking forever for the subs? is it bc of the historical references? is it only one group subbing it?? :???:

#50 NightShadow

NightShadow

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:every hinocchi's characters, Etou Kiriya

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:50 AM

Right,I can't recall much about the game routes....since it been a long time i played the games....i don't know why i can remember the part where the characters die,omg...sadist..OTL...and the ending of course. Anyway, I want to ask something about episode 3 of season 2.

(i put it in spoiler since not everyone love spoilers ^^;)

Spoiler

このご恩を一生で忘れないうちに
内に秘めた想いとともに

Posted Image

愛言葉

#51 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

I just watched episode 3, and almost cry.... The story begin to follow game's tragedy, I think.

Spoiler

#52 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:44 PM

I am not going to finish watching the rest of the 2nd season of Hakuouki. The reason is because in episode 6:
Spoiler

Not only that:
Spoiler

Because of all that I will not be finishing watching this anime. Why couldnt the company who made the anime of Hakuouki do a poll for the fans of Hakuouki to choose who Chizuru should be with? No they chose themselves. ARGH im so MAD :-x. Who Chizuru is going to be with in the anime is my very least favorite character in the game so you can understand why I became very mad when I found out that Chizuru is going to be with him in the anime. Im hoping she will be with someone else in the manga. If anyone knows who Chizuru is going to be with in the manga please tell me. But yeah I had high hopes for this anime but now I am very, very, very disappointed in this anime.

#53 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

It can't be helped. Otomate choose him as main character for man. That's why I think that anime or manga adapted from love sims never can make every original fans feel satisfied. If they choose one pair as "canon", then fans of other man will not satisfied (like Hakuouki), and if they choose no one, people who want to see romance will not like it.

Personally, I think this anime not too good compared with first season. And one thing that make me really disappointed is Chikage, he is my second fav chara and they make him looked like a very bad villain here... Too bad :sad:

Spoiler

#54 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:54 AM

Is it true that the last episode of Hakuouki showed? Is it also true that in that episode Hijikata:
Spoiler

I only ask since I have not seen it nor will I watch it since what happened in episode 6 when:
Spoiler

After I saw episode 6 I stopped watching the anime of Hakuouki. I only found out about the last episode from a friend of mine who lives in Japan and told me about it so can anyone tell me what she told me is true?

#55 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:49 PM

Is it true that the last episode of Hakuouki showed? Is it also true that in that episode Hijikata:

Spoiler

I only ask since I have not seen it nor will I watch it since what happened in episode 6 when:
Spoiler

After I saw episode 6 I stopped watching the anime of Hakuouki. I only found out about the last episode from a friend of mine who lives in Japan and told me about it so can anyone tell me what she told me is true?

IS THAT TRUE?????!!!! :shock:
Spoiler

#56 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:15 PM

I was mostly cheering for Okita/Chizuru and Saito/Chizuru XD
Even though I knew that its Hijikata's route.

I Love the anime, but the last few episodes got me depressed.
...Im waiting for the last 2 episode to be subbed.

kitsih.png

#57 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

Hwaa..... I just watched the last episode (episode 10) and I was like..... wanted to cry over the character and cursing the scenario writer, it really depressing :-(

Spoiler

#58 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:15 AM

I just recently found out about the five Ova's of Hakuouki that is going to be shown soon. I cant wait to see them. I really loved the first season but the second season was a big disappointment plus it made me upset as well because of two things:

Spoiler

I hope that with those Ova's it will be about each guys route with Chizuru with romance in them. Does anyone have any more info about the Ova's?

#59 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:13 PM

Spoiler

I read about it before.... It's seem will set for different character per episode, a little like Starry Sky anime :)

#60 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

Has anyone heard the brand new news of Hakuouki? There is going to be a new season of Hakuouki which will be about Hakuouki Reimeiroku.I knew eventually that there would be an anime of that sooner or later. Plus there will be a new Ova which will be about Kazama. I knew that there would be one of him soon since you can not make a Ova about the other guys and not him since Kazama has fans to you ya know heh and im one of them. Which suprised me though was when I heard that there is going to be two movies of Hakuouki that is coming out in 2013. Its going to have a brand new story which makes me think: Hmm what does that mean by brand new story? Could it mean that it will focus on one of the other guys since the anime was all about
Spoiler
or does it mean the two movies will be about the new game of Hakuouki that came out for the psp this year? Hmm it really is making me un able to stop thinking about it. I do hope the movies will be about one of the other guys and Chizuru ends up with him since in the anime she ended up with:
Spoiler

What are your thoughts on this Hakuouki fans?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance