Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:24 AM

kyaa~~ the anime is starting soon!

Posted Image

i dunno, the art above reminds me of kenshin...in a bad way. let's hope the actual anime is smoother and polished.

#22 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:28 PM

If you look at the official website you can see the screen shots look nothing like that scan, so there's no need to worry :] Also it's currently the third in Japan. I'm getting overly excited for this!

EDIT: To avoid double posting. Just followed the live thread on 2CH, it looks AMAZING. I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED NOW <3

Posted Image
(From the ending, uhhh :D More pictures under the spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Posted Image

#23 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:manga anime bishie and drawing
  • Who I fangirl over:Len, ace, blood, ren

Posted 05 April 2010 - 05:47 AM

Just watched the first episode and wow! the animation is absolutely beautiful! For a shojo anime they really worked hard on this, usually shojo animes have tendency to look bad (no offense to anyone but La Corda and Vampire Knight really looked bad.) but Hakuouki is just wonderful! I'm totally watching more of this series.
Visit my D.A page
my name is I-am-miss-duckie
Some of my work is below.
Spoiler

#24 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:28 AM

omg, first episode is out?! must get!

the screens are absolutely beautiful. why on earth did the magazine use such a...sorry image? souji, hijikata and saito...*drools*

the ps3 version should have this sort of animation man. every otome fan will buy it.

#25 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:55 AM

I just saw the episode, and I love it. I have no clue what Hakuouki is all about though other than it's the Shinsengumi and they're bishies :D. I must say, I cant seem to replace RK's Hajime Saito image with this Hajime Saito though (lol).

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#26 ほうか

ほうか

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Wesker, OMNOMNOM

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

I was really surprised when I saw this. At first I didn't know it was based on an otome game or that it was a reverse harem. Probably because the animations were too good in comparison to most reverse harem animes xD. However, I accidentally downloaded the subs by chonmage, which are fake subs, but hilarious nontheless. XD

#27 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:18 AM

well, I recently watched it (raw though), haha XD I like it~
I seen the game opening and a few MAD videos.

kitsih.png

#28 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

Forgot to post after I watched the episode, but yes! The animation through out it was beautiful. I really hope they keep it up through out the series (which I'm not worried about too much since it's by the same company that did Getbackers, Peacemaker, and Rurouni Kenshin) <3

The second episode airs this weekend! Also, has it been confirmed how many episodes there will be? I keep seeing 13 every where, but hopefully it gets bumped to 20+ ;~;

Posted Image

#29 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:38 AM

I'm not worried about too much since it's by the same company that did Getbackers, Peacemaker, and Rurouni Kenshin) <3

Ehhh I didn't know that! That's so cool so Hakuouki actually got a really good animation studio to do the animation! that's so great, I thought the animation looked a little like Get backers and Peacemakers' fight scenes were really good so we can expect to see some really good fights in Hakuouki! It's so hard finding a good shojo with some good fight scenes.
Visit my D.A page
Spoiler

#30 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:32 AM

just watched the first episode and omg, it's absolutely awesome. the details for this anime are great, so touched T_T don't care much about chizuru though.

they did kenshin? to be honest, kenshin anime art was bad, except the OVAs.

#31 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

just watched the first episode and omg, it's absolutely awesome. the details for this anime are great, so touched T_T don't care much about chizuru though.

they did kenshin? to be honest, kenshin anime art was bad, except the OVAs.

yea Chizuru is gonna be added to the female anime characters we hate forum soon if she doesn't do something useful soon. XP

and I agree with you on Kenshin, there were only a handful of well drawn episodes. the OVAs were absolutely beautiful, I loved every moment during the OVAs...well except when
Spoiler

Visit my D.A page
Spoiler

#32 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

Getbackers and PMK fight scenes were definitely really good, and you can tell in the few fights we've seen so far that it's the same animators. They did an excellent job.

I never really minded Chizuru, she's not overly weak and she at least tries to be useful through out the game. Also, Houko Kawashima was a good choice for her, I love her voice!

Posted Image

#33 hime

hime

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Otome game, mangas, anime and music
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

Awaiting episode 3, the animation is huge and opening and ending I liked much, I hope that soon they leave both songs in complete version to listen to them. It is a pity but I believe that she anime estara enfocajo in Hijikata, had liked that one concentrated in Saitou-saint :wink:

#34 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:41 AM

otakuduckie: yeah, i know. i hated the kenshin ova because of that actually. i mean, they could've just left it as that. the ova was redundant and enraging.

i kinda laughed at the opening of hakuouki...i mean, showing hijikata's chest is definitely fanservice no?

#35 kuguinha

kuguinha

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Okita Souji <3

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

The opening its ok, but I do prefer the ending. Much beautiful :)

As for episode 3.. Okita route <3
I want to see more of Okita and Chizuru

#36 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

otakuduckie: yeah, i know. i hated the kenshin ova because of that actually. i mean, they could've just left it as that. the ova was redundant and enraging.

i kinda laughed at the opening of hakuouki...i mean, showing hijikata's chest is definitely fanservice no?

I love the opening! XD yay fanservice! and the songs good too.
Visit my D.A page
Spoiler

#37 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

Im really enjoying the anime of Hakuouki. I love the art. I had my doubts at first since sometimes when a company makes an anime off a popular game it doesnt go as they plan, meaning it sucks but so far I have no problem with Hakuouki the anime. I was so happy to see that Kazama finally made an appearance in episode 3. He looked so hot and was drawn very well. I really am hopeing to see Chizuru have more scenes with Okita,Sanosuke and Kazama. Since they are my three top favorites not only that I hope Chizuru ends up with one of them and not Hijikita since hes my 5th favorite character. So if I had to only choose one out of my three favorites, I hope that its Okita that Chizuru ends up with.
Oh is it just me or did they change how Chizuru looks? I remember her having black hair and gold like eyes in the game while in the anime she has brown hair and brown eyes. Dont get me wrong I have nothing against that since she has the same eye and hair color as me but mine is much darker but its weird to see her eyes and hair like that since im used to seeing her have black hair and gold like eyes in the game. I wonder why they changed her eye and hair color for the anime instead of keeping it like in the game?

#38 will

will

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:To much to cunt

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

Hey u guys it's been along time is'nt it.
I know I was gone for along time but my pc crashed (AGAINE) and I just got a new one (because it was to expensive to fix my old one).
So I'm back now and I missed u all.
O.K. back in subject.
I visited the other day and saw this topic and I mkost say it got me by soprise.
so I had to chek it out on the spot.
I watched the opening scene u know the hijikata entrance and than it hit me.
the first thing to cross my mind was OMNG yorihisa-san and I dont mean his voice ('cause I'll recognaize that voice anywhere).
Now I wanted to know is it just me or did u fell the same way to?
Pleas reply.
O.K. that's all. BYE.

#39 Snowfly

Snowfly

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:who knows^^...all!!!!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:18 AM

I've just finished watching the 8th episode and I was like *-*.
First of all the chara are handsome, but Yorihisa-san is the best :Q___
I've seen that the 9th episode was out too but without suh T T...I'll wait another bit...
Who's your favourite?
Sorry for my bad english^^

#40 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:05 AM

I have already seen up to episode 9 and it keeps getting more interesting just like the game. But I want to see more moments between Chizuru and Okita along with Chizuru and Sanosuke and Chizuru and Kazama mostly though Okita and Chizuru. I really do hope she ends up with either Okita or Sanosuke or even Kazama ^ ^. Everyone I know who likes this series, thinks that there will only be 13 episodes but im sure that is only for a season one for the series and a season two with 13 episodes will show up later. Look at Vampire Knight, some people I know thought it would only be 13 episodes but instead it became 26 episodes. Hakuouki might be the same way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance