#101 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:28 AM

With all her choices they are probably not romantic because every guy she gets has to have major issues or something. LOL just look at Ryoji. I think the male protagonist has it easier. Teo is different though because I guess he was made especially for the female protagonist so instead of having to make sense with the original they can do whatever they want with him.

#102 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:07 AM

LOL. I get it about attribute weaknesses....
I do play more normal RPGs compared to otome games.

I think I just need to continue lvling and getting money thanks for all the advice....
XDXD.

My persona lineup
Jackfrost wif the heart thingy.... the heart... I skipped the explaination part so didn't read wad its for.
Orpheus -> skeptical if I should just fuse her....
Lilimu.
Archangel
Valkyrie
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#103 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:33 AM

The heart thingy is for when you level up the persona to when it learns all its skills or something and then it'll give you an item \o\

aaaand I'm not sure if it's the same in this version but in the old version, I think you had to keep orpheus to fuse orpheus kai so...\O_o/

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#104 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:20 AM

I have written a game summary of this game, approaching it from the "otome" point of view xDD

It's just really funny how you can so tell, this wasn't really a otome game, but still, it does give you love endings and love events xD

View it on my LJ
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#105 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:12 AM

LOLOL I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LOOK AT PERSONA 3 THE SAME AFTER THIS.
KAHO YOU KILLED ME WITH YOUR KEN SUMMARY AND THE PEDO LOVE.
Once again thanks for the summaries. I think Theodore and Ryoji deserve more love like the other guys got in the game. Looks like even Ken got more.

#106 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

FFFFFFFFFFT http://www.atlus.com/p3p/ it was so inevitable.

It'll be coming out this June this year~

They're putting it out into English guys, so if you haven't bought your own copy and aren't mooching off a friend's you could wait for an English release of P3P which can be a cheaper option for some of us >> on imports if you don't mind them changing all the voices to English and such.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#107 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:09 AM

Oh I heard about this too! I guess it was inevitable though. At least Atlus listens to their fans.
Having to buy the same game a third time will be a pain...
I thought the date was July 6. Was it pushed back a bit or am I wrong? >__>

#108 caddyalan

caddyalan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Diana Caprice

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:44 PM

Amazon.com, as well as Atlus' official page, states that the official English version will be available on July 6, 2010. It will be on UMD and the Playstation Store. The former option will be helpful for people who live outside North America, since nearly all video games on UMD are region free.

We'll see if this edition will be dub only, or whether the original Japanese voices might be included. UMDs can hold quite a bit of data, and it's theoretically possible that the PS Store version might include both language tracks... Wait and see, I guess.

I bought P3 FES a while back, and was kinda "meh" about it. I didn't like the not-fully-controllable party, the tendency of characters to get fatigued, or the overall gloomy mood. But P3P definitely changes the first of those three issues. I don't recall if this edition will include the fatigue system. Also, I don't know offhand if this version be accessible as a portable game -- I hear loading times are reasonable, but I'm not sure whether there might be more opportunities to save.

I might be willing to pay $30 or so for Persona 3 again, just because there's an optional female lead, more difficulty levels, and the option to play this game on the go.

#109 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:11 AM

FFttt I might have been laughing too much and didn't notice the change or Atlus changed it xD

The game isn't $30 though, it's the average $40 for a PSP game.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#110 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

I play this game today.
And i am really lost T_T.
Can someone tell me how to meet the guys beside junpei? (bcoz i failed... my avaible team is just : junpei and yukari T_T)
And i am on 5/1.

#111 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

Well I heard this a little bit ago but for those of you who preorder this game (from I think Gamestop?) you get Junpei's baseball cap as a bonus!
Yeah I noticed a lot of people here don't like Junpei but just letting anyone who didn't know and who's also interested about it. It's an interesting choice of preorder bonus though.

#112 ★ Kuroshiro

★ Kuroshiro

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every megane character... XD

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

I've read about this somewhere in Livejournal (I'm sorry I can't remember who you areee) and it looks really promising! Looks like as a female character, you can go for a guy to be some sort of your boyfriend in a sense. Heehee 8D

Posted Image

personal 彡 shanice 彡 fandom

#113 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:17 AM

i wonder...can you also spend christmas with ryoji, and not just with akihiko or ken?

#114 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:33 AM

i wonder...can you also spend christmas with ryoji, and not just with akihiko or ken?

Nope. He's busy angsting by himself unfortunately not available for christmas, your only choices are Akihiko, Ken or spending Christmas with Fuuka and Yukari.

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#115 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:57 AM

Speaking of Akihiko, I got his confession and accepted but I didn't get to go to his room? That's supposed to happen on rank 10 right? Everytime I talked to him after that all I got was like "OH HAY U CAN COUNT ON MEH" or something.

Also I never realized how much easier this game is with control over the party. Maniac mode is easier than normal on the regular P3 game (I think so at least). I mean I was so overleveled I started killing the bosses in about 2 hits. xD

EDIT: Bah nevermind I missed a stupid flag.

#116 piccu

piccu

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:BISHOUNEN!!<br />Stalking my most favourite characters has become a big part of my life XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Wakaouji-sensei and Tsukimori~

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

I've just recently started playing P3P and I love it so much <3
Why is everyone so goddamn moe ;_;

Theo is ridiculously adorable whenever he's blushing and pouting, what's more Suwabe Junichi does such a great job with his voice, he's irresistibly adorable. I want to marry him <3

currently playing: TokiMemoGS 2nd Season & HM: Tree of Tranquillity
Posted Image
My livejournal :D || My DeviantArt

#117 memoryspectre

memoryspectre

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin from Samurai Champloo, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Ren from Skip Beat, Sano from Hanakimi, Kenshin, etc, etc, the list goes on.

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:54 PM

OMG. I didn't really look into the game other than it was otome/rpg before I started playing.
I figured the otome would be pretty much fluff stuff. Like kissing is the most you'd do...
But after maxing out Shinjirou's S-Rank, I spent a long time in his room...after he told me he won't hold back. (admittedly, I chose that option, but LOL)
I haven't even been on a date with this guy and suddenly...I'm in his room!
I was laughing so hard. I know the game is supposedly a little morbid (evoker...), but it's seriously making me laugh. I love wearing the battle panties in tartarus and talking to the guys. They all blush and look away. XD
I love this game.
And I love it even more now that I know I can sleep with (it's insinuated) the guys. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance