• 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Lots :D

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:34 AM

Scans:
http://img231.imagev...0_122_471lo.jpg
http://img20.imageve...r_122_428lo.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2dmf668.jpg

Details from neogaf nember duckroll:
-Releases on Nov 1st in Japan. Simultaneous retail and PSN download release.
-Port of Persona 3, based on the FES version
-Selectable protagonist
-Things unique to the female route, plus new additions for the male route
-Manual control for party members
-5 difficulty levels

No US release announced but I think it's a pretty sure thing that Atlus USA will pick this one up eventually. Also it's kinda funny seeing the Persona fans freak over yet another version of Persona 3, or the fact that Persona 2 PSP ports haven't been announced yet... but I definitely don't mind playing P3 again. XD Still though, I understand their gripes, but I'm really excited for this one.

#2 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Wasn't this the one they also released FES for? <-- not really keeping up with the series.

I never got around to playing it, but somehow psp games are easier to pick up, so maybe this time. If FES is included I'm sure to give it a try. And giving the option to choose a female protagist sounds interesting too!

#3 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Seriously?! I'm thinking ot buy PSP now!!

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#4 Fandramon

Fandramon

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Harumoto, Vlad Dracula, Mephisto, Nyx, Hyuuga, Luva, Clavis, Marcel, Randy, Mel, Suguru, Ryuurou... Hey what's the text limit in this thing, I could go on all day here XD

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

Gah, I still need to finish P3... And start P3FES and P4 ^^; Gaming backlog, undead PS2 and full-time work are holding me back @_@ If I get myself a PSP, this is one of the first games I'd get for it XD

Acknowledge your sins and embrace the darkness...the gate is open, it's time to raise some Hell!

#5 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:38 PM

cool! i truly hope atlas will localize it >_<
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:33 PM

OMG I definitely need to buy a PSP now! *-*
I like how the female protagonist look. Does that mean we can go after Akihiko now? 8D
Actually I've finished P3, P3FES and P4 but I'm really excited for this one too lol.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#7 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY AHHH THANKS FOR THE NEWS. TOT I LOVED P3 AND MINATO AND OMG. P3 is pretty popular haha, I mean I've yet to hear anything more onto P4...I wonder if they'll improve/change bits of the battle system as well. I am so excited x___x

Misha - LMAO I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#8 valesti

valesti

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:...It changes a lot XD

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:00 PM

IGN: "Movement through the game world has been simplified, as you can now select a destination directly from a menu and be transported there instantly. During battle, you now have the option of directly issuing commands to all your ally characters."

This addresses the two biggest gripes I had about P3. On top of that, a female protagonist?! You're killing me, Atlus.

Pleeeeaaasee Akihiko S. link! I know I can't be the only one hoping for one. ;d

Now to get a PSP and hope it comes out in English...

#9 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Knowing ATLUS they'll make this unbuyable for me, however I do hope that you can "date the guys" in this version. Since the reason I have so much hate for P3 and P4 is that it's just one big harem dating sim.

I also do hope that someone makes it playable after the US release for me as well :P
Posted Image

#10 caddyalan

caddyalan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Diana Caprice

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

...however I do hope that you can "date the guys" in this version. Since the reason I have so much hate for P3 and P4 is that it's just one big harem dating sim.

I also do hope that someone makes it playable after the US release for me as well :P

I just heard of P3 Portable five minutes ago... But as of this writing, there's already dozens of posts about this game in the Game Suggestions section of the Atlus forum.

I wanted to like Persona 3, but I didn't enjoy the lack of control over other party members. My party kept getting tired and lost, and I didn't know how to avoid those two problems. And it was just too gloomy for my tastes. I stopped playing after about seven hours.

But I enjoyed Persona 4 despite its drawn-out opening, the unintuitive ways in which the party had to find clues, and the tough difficulty level. (On Easy mode, it took me 82 hours, and I used nine of ten revive items.) The game allowed my character to get Ayame, Chie, and Rise into serious relationships (in that order)... but then after Naoto reached rank ten, there was no option for a serious relationship. So from my experiences, I could only form a small harem. And only one girl is allowed in the Christmas date event.

...That said, would I want Persona 3 "Girl's Side" :smile: in English, on PSP? Maybe... but if localization is confirmed, it might be paid download only. I have bought a fair number of PSP games on UMD, but from what I hear, not many other people do.

#11 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:00 AM

>.< I went KYAAAA!!!! when I read an article on this. So does that mean I can date Aki?! I hope they make a "friendship ending" like Persona 4...since it didn't make sense having the protagonist have his whole harem XD

#12 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:10 AM

Wow, another version of persona 3? I loved persona 3, so I am glad they are making the psp version have the option of a female main character, more games should do that.
I guess if they didn't do that, it would make the game just another port, either way I am glad that they decided to port it to the psp.
I hope Atlus will localize this one as well.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#13 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

That sounds awesome! I would actually play it then if it was portable. I bought the game for PS2, but I couldn't get into it for some reason. But I did watch my brother play through 75% of it, and it looked interesting... So if this game allows for endings with the guys, I'm all over it. XD
Posted Image

#14 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:33 AM

OH MY GOSH I HEARD ABOUT THIS!!!
I want this so so so bad! I've been wanting a Persona with a female protagonist so much! (no Maya and Aigis don't count)
I really hope this comes to the US! Wah if this goes well I hope they do one for P4 too...
I hope it's good...I wonder how much the game will change.

#15 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:52 AM

I would definitely play this! My sister has the PS2 so I bought this for her birthday (including P4) last year. I would definitely love to play as the girl (should we call her Minako? Since the male protagonist's is Arisato Minato in the manga LOL)

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#16 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:08 AM

LOL. I've been calling her Minako since I saw her. xD
From what I've seen not too much has changed for the original. (at least I think so) I'm wondering what will happen for certain events like the one during summer vacation. Pretty sure the girls won't do something like that. xD
Apparently some new events and characters are in the game but it seems to me all the characters are the same...but I found Igor's new assistant rather interesting though. xD It seems Elizabeth has been replaced on Minako's route...

#17 Alarice

Alarice

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:video games (KOEI &lt;3), abjds, dreaming, friends, music, sewing, writing, fantasy, bishounens~
  • Who I fangirl over:Valdo, Ling Tong, Date Masamune

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

I haven't played any Persona games yet but when I heard about the new female lead in the PSP port I am so totally buying this game! Atlus better release this game in the west!

...And I so want to date man Elizabeth <3

#18 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:00 AM

I saw this at kotowari.org, and I nearly screamed from joy upon seeing the female protagonist. It's about time they start adding in female counterparts instead of always focusing on the males! (I remember when news of Pokemon Crystal first came out, I was astonished. :D)

Aside from that, it's been said that Inoue Marina will be voicing Minako. (I guess I wasn't the only one calling her that, haha.)

#19 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:32 AM

Well, speaking of uh...Minako LOL I wonder what will happen to Ryoji
Spoiler

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#20 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:52 AM

Hazuki - They probably will xD or well it'd be strange if they do. Not to mention they should probably change Pharos and some of the social link guys.

I forget their names but there was that old man in the club, and the weird business man (Tanaka...?) since it's now a girl they'll look even more pedo xD

It'd be nice if they add in some guys too and they would totally have to change the girl social links with the girl (unless they just want to make her bi)

Spoiler

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance