• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

Dear all~

After days of work, I can proudly say that the upgrade of our site has been completed!! 8D

There are a few new changes, so please read the below carefully in order to enjoy the new upgrade:

* We have upgraded our Joomla from version 1.0 to 1.5. You might not even notice, but it was a great change and forced us to clean the user database. That means, you will have to register again to the site in order to access a few things.

* The gallery changed again. To view it, you need to be a registered member of the My-Neoromance main site. (Meaning, you will need to sign up for an account as mentioned in the previous point.)

* Watermarks are added to the images now but it is not big enough to destroy the picture. Removal of the watermark so you can share it other places without crediting is forbidden!

* We removed the Guestbook and put in the commenting option! This means, you can now leave comments for each article on the site. Guests are welcomed to leave comments too, but to prevent spam from bots, all comments will require approval from the staff ; ;

* We have rotating banners at the top of the page!! 8D I'd like to take this chance to thank yorihisa and sheepishsheep for making the banners currently displaying. Please don't start spamming F5 to see them all because it will kill our server >_>;;

* We've reactivated the RSS Feed. This is an updated version so shouldn't bring that nasty virus in again T^T

This should be all. Please enjoy your stay >w<

Litewolf

(announcement posted by kaho)
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance