e'tude prologue / for Symphony

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:54 PM

Putting them together because I expect almost no replies 8D

E'tude Prologue: Yureugoku Kokoro no Katachi Portable (Windows, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP)
I call this game 'Tokimeki Memorial Takuyo side' because there's stats raising involved, and the chasable characters perfectly follow your typical stereotypes.
Basically the story is: you play as a third year student near graduation and you get to pick if you want to be in the 'boy side' or 'girl side'. The hero and the heroine for both sides, are the true ending for each other and that's the only ending I got lol. There's a bit of rivalry (more like jealousy since they aren't active in stealing you/your aim away) involved, but other than raising your stats and stalk your target through the image map, there's nothing particularly interesting in the game.
What got me to resist until the end of this game, were the Little Aid/Panic Palette's characters that appear in the portable version (it takes place in the same town/school). Damn, they were SO hilarious XD

For Symphony : With All One's Heart (Windows, Dreamcast, PS2, PSP)
This game I only started it before falling asleep and move to Little Aid OTL
Again you can pick the boy/girl side, but this time you are an external anonymouos character outside the main cast.
This time the game is pure visual novel, and takes place during all the four seasons. The fact that Inoue-papa is in it was really really attracting but I found all the characters so bland that I soon got tired of the game so I can't say too much ==;

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#2 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:26 AM

I'll respond! Since I'm probably the only other person who played e'tude prologue :mrgreen: . I found it a little annoying how the girl would keep thinking about the main guy character until at least halfway through the game, and that guy keeps showing up and making puppy eyes at her lol. I mostly played to see Sawatou anyway :D

#3 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:19 AM

I knew you would be one of the few who played this XD

The never ending flashbacks...at first I was interested to discover what was behind their story, but after a while I was 'STOP THINKING OF THE PAST AND GET TOGETHER NOW!!!!'. I don't know how it would play with the other characters, with her remembering the idtiot from every single thing she sees around ==;
Kinda curious to play them again from the boy side, but I'm going to kill my backlog of games a bit more before doing something so masochist XD

Sawatou XDDD The guy that can scare any girl in any game he appears in XDD

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#4 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

I knew you would be one of the few who played this XD

The never ending flashbacks...at first I was interested to discover what was behind their story, but after a while I was 'STOP THINKING OF THE PAST AND GET TOGETHER NOW!!!!'. I don't know how it would play with the other characters, with her remembering the idtiot from every single thing she sees around ==;
Kinda curious to play them again from the boy side, but I'm going to kill my backlog of games a bit more before doing something so masochist XD

Sawatou XDDD The guy that can scare any girl in any game he appears in XDD

LOLOL I love Sawatou, I was so happy to get him in Little Aid. Yeah, I suppose I might do the true story in Etude prologue sometime...but that would only be if I had run out of all my backlog of otome games that aren't finished yet...prolly will never happen :razz:

#5 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:46 AM

I played a little bit of e'tude but I kind of got bored with it after a while. I like takuya games like little aid, and Kaitou apricot, but for some reason I couldn't get all the way through E'tude. I figure I'll try again after I run out of other games (if that will ever happen).
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance