IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

[NDS]Kurayami no Hate de Kimi o Matsu (暗闇の果てで君を待つ)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Hirano

Hirano

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:gaming, drawing, reading, studying Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:too many to mention...

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:35 AM

If it helps, here is a walkthrough xD

http://schloss-gennou.sakura.ne.jp/kurayamikouryaku.html

but it should be more fun if you could play it without the walkthrough and figure it out yourself, because its more "adventurous" xD

Oooh, thank you so much! I'd been looking for a walkthrough but had no luck ^^;

Yeah I definitely agree there :) The suspense in this game isn't too good for the nerves when I play at night though, haha. I keep getting the feeling something's gonna pop out in the room :S

#42 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

I just got this game and I LOVE IT. I also can't play it at night, it creeps me out. LOL I wish my Japanese was better, as I know there's probably a ton I'm missing. But so far, it's still really fun. I wasn't a fan of the artwork at first, but once I started playing, I got over it a little. I like games where you have to find objects and use them and whatnot! It makes the whole "visual novel" in a language I can't understand not so tedious when I have something to do. XD
Posted Image

#43 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

There is only one thing that REALLY bothers me about the art. The CGs look 50x better then the regular art! Otherwise, I don't mind. It just makes it really hard to choose a guy to capture...none of them look really appealing. One thing I thought was really funny was when you change the volume settings(I prefer BGM to be low, otherwise I can't hear the voices), the guys make little comments. My favorite was Tarou's "本当に聞こえてんのが?".

This game is seriously scary though...I almost had a heart attack in the beginning with the gunshots.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#44 sachi

sachi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I seriously have way too many.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

This game is seriously scary though...I almost had a heart attack in the beginning with the gunshots.

I agree. The first time I played it, everyone at home were already asleep, and the gunshots seriously made me jump, lol. The first time I saw the masked shinigami I also gasped, haha.

Among the characters, I liked Honami the best, which is weird because I usually don't like that kind of character. >>;

#45 perumo

perumo

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, otome + RPG games
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Sakata Gintoki

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:09 AM

At first time I played this game also in the middle of midnight. Kinda suprised with the gunshots and masked shinigami also ^^;; But after that not really scared because I set the BGM to low.

I already finished Sakuraba's route. Ugh, he's kinda siscon XD; I think the story is so so and the puzzles not really hard. But I enjoyed when try to solve the puzzles. Hope the other characters story not copy paste XD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Blog Site:
http://pink.ap.teacup.com/ichigopie/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#46 otomegame.lovers

otomegame.lovers

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:somewhere in place that under the sky, above the earth ...
  • Interests:watching tv,hear music,drawing anime,play game...now try to safe the money for otome game
  • Who I fangirl over:atobe keigo,kirihara akaya,shiba katsumi,onizaki takuma,saitou hajime,kaho tsubasa,will,ichitose ren,masayoshi date,onizaki takuma,kutani ryou...and so on and so on...i fall in love with to many bishies ..my bad

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

i played this game and enjoy it until i have failed in game with aoi as partner..i dont know what to do when he drownig in front of me,if i with another boys i can rescue him bit if i play game with my partner him i really dont know wat to do to safe im.. it need one left after i bougt sensei clothes but it still not enough,ooww im confusing...
just call me oto..and,
..sory about my bad english,i got no talent in writing english haha...

#47 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:24 AM

Played the game but only until the prologue, because i don't have the walktrough.
Plus i play it on late night, and the bgm made me thinking i playing horror games and there will be ghost appear because the setting is scary. So i stop playing it that time.
So thanks for the walktrough link~! Will continue playing it when holiday come.

#48 takumi

takumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:aoi.

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:40 AM

I think when you have played for the second time or third, you get to know there aren't much different except your partner and killer and little bit of changes items you're searching for in each route.
I used this walkthrough: http://www.otentosam...nohate/top.html
The other one looks all stick together, it's kind of hard to read. DX; This one look straightforward and clean.

Posted Image
ICON

#49 monogatari

monogatari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Sakurai Kouichi, Wakaouji Takafumi, Hoshizuki Kotaro <3

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

I really want to play this game, since I made up my mind to finish all DS otoge this summer, but this one just scares me. I saw the preview on Vitamin Z live seiyuu event and when I saw the trailer and the heroine saying something along the lines of "Even if he betrays me, I still love him." I just went :\

That kind of kills it for me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance