MidnightRain

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Korean Dramas, RPGs, Visual Novels, Historical Fiction
  • Who I fangirl over:Orihime Inoue, Abbie Mills, Bonnie Bennett

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

Amazing that the survey to bring us this far but there's one thing bothering me.
Jast USA/Jlist. They have been releasing bishoujo games but no otome games as of yet. It's so disappointing.
I would love for some PC otome game translations.

Only PC otome game in english besides the fan translated Princess Nightmare, queen of darkness second reproduction, 
Starry Sky  is....Yo Jin Bo. Which I enjoyed but....come one. Gimme some D=

After the Starry Sky negotiations fell through, I haven't heard anything else about them bringing otome games. :cry:

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers- I has been recently fan translated and the other two games are supposed to be completed by the end of the month. There's also Dandelion and Nameless on Steam.

Has anyone heard if any new otome games are coming to the united states like for the psp or the ps vita?

Nothing so far...

#122 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.
  • Who I fangirl over:Harada, Saint Germain, and Mahiro

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

It's been a while, but I'm back with some good news!  According to Siliconera, Idea Factory International is planning on bringing Amnesia for the PSVita to the west in August!  It sounds like they are leaving the door open to the possibility of bringing over more of their otomes, so I hope everyone will support IFI and Amnesia when it comes out!  I tried to post the link to the Siliconera article, but for some reason it won't let me.  If you want to see it, you can go directly to their website.

#123 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

Yeah I heard that too but its only for download > <. Why are all the otome games only coming for downloads and not for consoles? Like with the hiiro no kakera game they brought over its only for iPhone and iPad and I don't have either. To much money > <.

#124 Choco

Choco

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:being lazy (OYUS), dancing/violin/arts, and of course, EYE CANDY/bishies.
  • Who I fangirl over:any and all bishies <3

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:32 AM

They are probably still not confident about the market for otome games so they're just bringing it over in the "less costly method", but this is me purely guessing. I think I also read that Amnesia will also be available for PC, as they're porting it to Steam as well. 

And wow I haven't been on the forums in quite some time haha xD

Posted Image
Click here for my otome/daily activities blog. C:

#125 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

And even more good news!  Aksys has just announced that they are bringing over the otome game Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth.  There is an article up at Siliconera with info, though once again I can't seem to post a link to it.  I don't know too much about this game, but maybe someone here has some more details.

As for Amnesia, I really don't mind it being download only at this point.  At least we are finally getting it.  Maybe if it sells well enough they will release physical copies in the future.

#126 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:46 PM

Rose4Aria do you know what console it will be for? The code Realize game?

#127 Choco

Choco

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:being lazy (OYUS), dancing/violin/arts, and of course, EYE CANDY/bishies.
  • Who I fangirl over:any and all bishies <3

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:45 AM

Rose4Aria do you know what console it will be for? The code Realize game?

I believe it's for the PS Vita.

http://blog.us.plays...vita-this-fall/

Posted Image
Click here for my otome/daily activities blog. C:

#128 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

Thank you for telling me that Choco I'm definitely putting this game on pre-order at game stop ^ ^.

#129 MidnightRain

MidnightRain

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Korean Dramas, RPGs, Visual Novels, Historical Fiction
  • Who I fangirl over:Orihime Inoue, Abbie Mills, Bonnie Bennett

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

Aksys Games is bringing Norn9: Var Commons to PS Vita in North America via retail and digital this fall.  Also, it's going to be available for digital only in Europe.  So, that makes two otome games from Aksys for this year. :grin:

17324519404_4a5e292dac.jpg

#130 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I love Norn9! This just made my day!

#131 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:21 PM

Yeah, I just saw the Norn9 news and was literally jumping up and down.  I don't know what we did to deserve these riches, but I hope this continues. XD

#132 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:44 PM

Just a reminder that Aksys released Code Realize for PlayStation Vita today.  Don't forget to support more otome games in the west by purchasing it! :)

#133 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

Just a quick news tidbit: It seems that Gloczus has launched a kickstarter in order to localize Otomate's Beastmaster and Prince.  Siliconera has posted an article on it, but for some reason I can't seem to post links here anymore.  I'm wishing them luck!  :)

#134 Kotori

Kotori

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:......I fangirl over a lot of characters. Um... to name a few... Quatre Reebaba Winner, China, Howl, Zero, Kaname, Fumi Ropongi, Gauche Suede just to name a few.

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:30 AM

I saw that earlier and sadly it fell through =( well I hope there will be more brought over somehow

#135 SilverMoon

SilverMoon

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, video games, and music to name a few
  • Who I fangirl over:加地葵, 衛藤桐也, 月森蓮, 土浦梁太郎, 不動翔麻, 王崎信武, 金澤紘人, 如月律, 水嶋新, 東金千秋, 冥加玲士, 天宮静, カミュ, 美風藍, 寿嶺二, 一ノ瀬トキヤ, 神宫寺レン, 四ノ宮那月, 愛島セシル, ケント, ウキョウ, シン, トーマ, イッキ

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Beastmaster & Prince fell through... I was so excited for Amnesia and Code:Realize! I purchased both, but still haven't gotten around to playing through Amnesia yet (since I feel the need to finished translating my own way through the Japanese version first). Code:Realize was fantastic (and they've started releasing character songs in Japan!), but it looks like whoever was in charge or proofreading kinda gave up after the first route... The spelling and grammar errors were really bad by Lupin's route. ^^; But maybe I'm just overly anal about things like that. (French was my second language since 5th grade, so it bothered me every time I saw Lupin say "madamoiselle" when it should be "mademoiselle")

That reminds me, I saw Code:Realize is getting a fandisk in Japan soon, so here's hoping that gets translated to English as well!

音楽によって、私達は覚えている…

Through the music, we remember...

Posted ImagePosted Image

“Wherever and however we met, I would fall in love with you for sure.”

どこで、どんな形で会ったとしても、僕はきっと君を好きになっていた。

#136 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

Get hyped, lol!  There were several otome announcements from Aksys at Anime Expo this past weekend.  It looks like we are getting:

Collar X Malice

Period Cube

Bad Apple Wars

Code: Realize fandisk

They were also asked about Hakuoki SSL and their answer was that they are working on it, so it looks like we may eventually get that as well.  No official release dates yet, but at least we know they are coming.  Aksys is really coming through for us, so I hope you'll give them your support.  Siliconera has the announcement postings if you are interested.

#137 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:50 AM

YES! I'm so pumped right now. I can't wait to play all of them! Aksys games is really coming through for us! I hope they at least release one some time this year. As to which one that is a mystery.

#138 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

Just thought I give an update for releases. Period cube will be released at the end of April 2017 and Hakuoki Kyoto winds will be released at the end of May 2017. As for code realize future blessings, collar X malice and bad apple wars I haven't heard any news as to when they will be released to North America.

#139 Kotori

Kotori

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:......I fangirl over a lot of characters. Um... to name a few... Quatre Reebaba Winner, China, Howl, Zero, Kaname, Fumi Ropongi, Gauche Suede just to name a few.

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:20 AM

YES so excited for them even if my wallet gets lighter because of it ahaha

#140 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:37 PM

Thought I should post this so everyone can know. Collar X malice comes out on July 28, 2017. You can buy it on amazon and GameStop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance