IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Should there be a Tokimeki girls side 1 and 2 anime?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:54 PM

Yup2, they should make an anime for TMGS ^^
I really wish they will adapt the game ver. stories into anime, but a new story is just fine for me^^
but I really want to 'meet' Kei, Teru and Harii again... >A<
I want to see Teru together with Akagi, Hikami or Harii again, since it's really funny when they're together XD
As for TMGS1, I want to see Kei, Madoka and Shiki argue XD (since I can't imagine it XD I wonder if they have their scene on the drama CD)

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

#42 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:08 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing a Girl's Side anime.
Although, considering how they changed Shiori's character to a stuck up bootch I'm afraid of what they might do.
Probably turn Hazuki completely anti-social and mean and Morimura will have less balls than in the game.
But the chance of it working out will be pretty hard, what with the whole YOU-choosing-thing.
I wouldn't mind an OVA, one focusing on each guy in some sort of romantic situation with the heroine. (ex. Hazuki modelling with her, Wakaouji doing that jump and later relaxing with her)

C-A

P.S: Wakaouji looks really like an older Hazuki. And Arisawa turned out quite a looker!

#43 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:25 AM

actually I just want to see them moving in some animation like in the OP for PS2 or they could make it like the one for TM4 where your guy friend filming all the girls in TM4 and ask them to introduced themselves.

Too bad konami decide to be stingy to us girls and just give us cute charm but no 30 minutes OVA, they even only give us soundtrack and not drama cd TT^TT

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#44 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:30 PM

so tmgs3 really has no anime opening?! seriously?! that's so...incomplete! T_T

#45 Thief of Hearts

Thief of Hearts

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many to list!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:15 PM

i loved gs 1 but never got around to playing gs2...i would still love an anime based on it! +_+
A million words won't bring you back, I know because I've tried.
And neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.

#46 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:48 AM

If Konami ever makes an anime of Tokimeki girls side 1 and 2, they should make a poll for the fans of who they want the girl to be with and what ever guy has the highest votes should be the one the girl will be with in the animes.

#47 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hazuki Kei

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

I would LOVE to see Kei & Co. properly animated and actually talking like real characters rather than repeating the same old phrases every time they met the heroine, like they did in the game. Plus, I'm a Kei girl and since he's the main character, chances are higher that the anime will do him justice. It's too bad 1st Love is a relatively older game by now, so it's unlikely they'd make an anime from it now. I haven't had time to get into 2nd Season, but my preliminary opinion is that I preferred the guys from the first one, so if they had to make an anime, I'd pick 1st Love any day.

@ mariko85
I don't think there would be much of a point in doing another poll for it. From memory, they ran polls for the 1st Love guys in Habataki Watcher back when the game was newly released and popular, and Kei placed 1st by a margin (as expected).

#48 Gwinna

Gwinna

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Amachi, Hikami, Chartreux

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

As far as heroines go, if they made a La Corda anime, they can make a Tokimeki anime.  Honestly, the heroine doesn't even talk in Corda, except for the rare moments when you're given a dialogue option, and then it tends to be a short answer.  At least we can kind of see the heroine's face in the Tokimeki games.  And as for default names, they could just call her Daisy.  :3
Posted Image

#49 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

Personally, I wouldn't want to see an anime of it. I mean, most of the time, the anime companies end up ruining it all and leave the fans nothing more but pure disappointment. It would be nice to see our favourite male characters being animated, but besides that, I'd rather have a decent plot/animation to go along with it. I've never quite liked any of the anime adaptations in fact. Take for example Beezlebub, Fairy Tail, Hakuoki, Starry Sky. I know them all and when I watched the anime, all I received was a sense of emptiness. I didn't really like them. Some of the voice actors are just plain wrong and doesn't fit the character at all, or certain scenes that were funny in the manga gets treated differently in the anime and it turns out a total disaster.

Something feels strangely wrong if it gets an anime adaptation, and I still think that current Japanese animation can never be on par with its glory in its earlier years. Of course I understand what's going on with how the anime companies do not make a fortune out of making the animations and how making one is so money-consuming- that's why don't make it and just let things stay as it is. If I were to choose, I'd prefer short clips of certain animated events between the heroine and the guys from Tokimemo GS1/2/3. This is just my personal opinion. ><

Unless of course, they can guarantee on the quality then I'd have no qualms and give them the green light. Just that I know that's more or less impossible given how they don't rake much out of it. Though I was pretty impressed with Tokimemo GS1/2 OP's animation quality. It was sad Tokimemo 3 got nothing of it.

EDIT

Aww. ;____; I'm not a good TMGS fan. >< Had ZERO idea about the TMGS3's OP.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#50 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

Though I was pretty impressed with Tokimemo GS1/2 OP's animation quality. It was sad Tokimemo 3 got nothing of it.

That's not totally true LOL - TMGS3 has an opening I'll PM you the link! (I don't want it taken down that's why...)

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance