IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Should there be a Tokimeki girls side 1 and 2 anime?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:03 AM

This has been on my mind for along time and im sure others who are fans of the series thought of it too so I thought I share. I really think there should be a tokimeki girls side 1 and 2 anime. Only because the games are so cool and are popular. I dont see why they shouldnt make an anime of both the games. They made an anime series of the one Tokimeki game for PC. The anime of it is called Tokimeki memorial only love. I have it and it was worth buying but I do admit I didnt like who the guy name Riku chose at the end of the series only because I thought the girl was stuck up and I didnt like her very much like I thought I would. Anyway please share your thoughts on this if you think they should make an anime for both Tokimeki girls side 1 and 2.

#2 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:20 AM

I think it would be kind of hard to make an anime for it, I mean, Tokimeki really aims to let you feel like you are the main character. Seeing some random girl take your own place in an anime would feel weird. At least to me.

#3 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:00 PM

I think it would be kind of hard to make an anime for it, I mean, Tokimeki really aims to let you feel like you are the main character. Seeing some random girl take your own place in an anime would feel weird. At least to me.

It's not some random girl, we have a sort of avatar in game
Posted Image
And sorry, can't find a decent pic of the first love one 8D

As to the main topic...yes they should! Will they? No, I don't think so. So much time has passed since the release of the games, that I doubt they will...

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#4 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

they really really should make the girl's side anime version. i don't care if it's been so long since it's released, because TMGS series has many die hard fans out there, and they're even more than TM (the guy ones) fans in numbers. even Hazuki has become a canon for prince-type character in many manga, anime, and games, so why Konami has to hesitate to make TMGS anime?

Konami should see Koei -__-;

Posted Image

#5 r4nd0m

r4nd0m

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, mysteries, everything unusual, anything weird and whatever interests me :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many...

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Maybe it's the plot. They'll have to make a plot if they're going to make an anime. Cause the plot in the game isn't interesting enough when it's ported to anime

Posted Image
「心臓が止まって, 脳の働きが止まる.
死ぬって, ただそれだけの事だろ.」 アキラ

Please take a look if you have time >///<
http://seihinata.deviantart.com/

#6 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

you mean the lack of plot in the game? xD Yes you're probably right. The game has virtually no plot, and simply spending your everyday life isn't a very good base to build an anime upon. Of course all the guys have their own backstory, some a bit more than others, but it probably won't be enough to make into a series or even an OVA.

#7 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

If this means that we'll get to hear more of our favourite seiyuu reprising their roles in the series, I am wholeheartedly for it! (And have been for quite a while now...)
TMGS is probably one of the only series that I would love to see an anime for, even if there is no plot. Because Midorin as Hazuki can make up for it. ;)
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#8 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

It's not like most harem show have a plot, yet they get an anime adaptation :3 And more Oujisama can only do good things to my mood >w<

Posted Image

#9 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:40 AM

As much as I'd like a TMGS anime...I have no idea what it would be about.
But since the series is so popular I think a lot of people would watch it regardless of that. The heroin would most likely be your typical oblivious, clumsy mary-sue and of course I have a hunch she'd probably end up with her prince...To help with the plot they'd probably throw in a bunch of the CGs from the game...
Does anyone have any ideas for a plot? I mean all I can think of is the heroine looking for the little boy she met...

#10 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:00 AM

but then if it becomes an anime i might become something like ouran where nothing really happens because the author knows fans will kill her if something serious happens between 1 character and haruhi...like...it'll drag on forever.....orz

and besides, you only have 1 girl, and thus 1 guy can end up with her...what abt the other guys? T-T
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#11 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:11 AM

The TMGS heroine may not have a very strong personality, but I've found her to be rather nice and caring about others, while that may make her nondescript. ><

yukihotaru:
If there ever is an anime, I'm sure they'll pair the heroine up with Hazuki anyway, since he's supposed to be "THE ONE". Or they may always do a general yay-everyone's-happy-nakama-together and piss us Hazuki/Saeki fans off.
Posted Image

#12 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:09 AM

Well they could do that one thing where all the guys fall in love with the girl but she's oblivous to everyone's affections, yadda, yadda, and then she realizes she's in love with Hazuki/Saeki, blah, blah, they have a happy ending. Well don't forget there are the other girls like Natsumi, Tatsuko, Mizuki, etc. It's possible that the guys could fall in love with them right?
I'd get really annoyed if they were stupid and ended it with the "everyone's happy" idea. Or at least I'd get mad. I want a real ending...

#13 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:05 AM

True there are other girls, so the guys could also end up with those. I didn't even think of that yet. But still, I'm afraid it would turn into so much drama. On the other hand it could also become bright and lighthearted. hmmm, you guys are getting me interested xD

#14 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:16 AM

Im pretty sure that they could come up with a good story plot but I would be pretty mad if they had all the guys fall for the girl but I wouldnt mind maybe three or four guys falling for her ;-) . I do after all love, love triangles! As for the guys who I think should fall for the girl in the anime for both games I think it should be these guys since to me they seemed a better match from my experience playing the games.

Tokimeiki girls side one
---------------------------
Kei Hazuki
Shiki Mihara
Madoka Kiji
Kazuma Suzuka

For the guy she should be with it im stuck between Kei Hazuki and Shiki Mihara.

Tokimeki girls side two
--------------------------
Teru Saeki
Shiba Katsumi
Hariya Kounoshin

For the guy she should be with it should be Hariya Kounoshin. Im not just saying that because hes my favorite guy im saying it because he just seems a better match for her. Its just a feeling I always get when I play the game and think of a pairing for the anime.

#15 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:19 AM

@mariko85
Really? I'd like to see the teacher involved in one of them...I mean seeing how popular Himuro and Waka-sensei are I'd be more suprised if either one didn't like the heroine at least a little...also...I'd like to see the secret characters too...at least Komori...
Between Hazuki and Mihara? Saeki and Hariya? For some reason I can't picture it...>.>; I have no idea why...Also...I think Sakuya and Chris would like the heroine too right, they seem like they would to me. I have no idea for Hikami...>.>;; I just want to add the megane-kuns...

Bah I realized I'm just trying to get all the guys to fall in love with her...>.>;;

#16 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:36 AM

wouldn't there be some sort of legal problem if it involves the teacher? actually..nvm...MORE DRAMA....8D

also, omg....what if the anime really drags on for 3 years...o_O that's a bit long isn't it?
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#17 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:50 AM

Students have been involved with teachers plenty of times in animes so it should be fine. Besides it's not like they're having some kinda affair. If it's like the game then the anime shuld be pretty clean right? Anyway...DRAMA IS GOOD IS IT NOT? IT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!!! OAO Lol I have no idea...
I don't know about the three years though. :/ If the anime was really good or something it could work...but if it's not good enough for sure it'll drag on. So you just have to hope that the anime will be good. ( Provided there is an anime >.>; )

#18 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:32 AM

I'm probably for main guy x heroine, because they have a fleshier backstory, so it will be more pleasant to watch as compared to anime-only filler material for accessory guy x heroine. That said, Himuro has a pretty funny backstory. I want to see

Spoiler

Posted Image

#19 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

@yukihotaru: with careful planning, three years won't be too long. Lovely Complex spans within three years and it didn't seem to me too draggy...

There isn't much to decide about who she ends up with, our charming princes will win hands down :3 And with all the girls involved, theyhave enough material to work on. BUT ME WANTS THE TEACHERS TOO, ESPECIALLY WAKA-SAMA >w< OH AND THE BARTENDER TOO XD

Posted Image

#20 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:16 PM

It could actually be interesting to see an actual story build up around the characters and their backstories that we know, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. Even if some serious drama snuck itself in there.

And yeah, letting the princes get her would be the optimal choice. But if we have to choose love triangles, then I vote Kei and Madoka! :P

Don't know about the 2nd one, since I haven't played that yet.....

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance