• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NeoAngelique

NeoAngelique

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Nyx x 1000, Clavis, Erenfried, Tsuchiura, Yunoki.

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:49 AM

I did it, but i donīt know if i did it well xD. Maybe i should try to do a new version with all 4 characters of angelique. what do you think?
http://caroldesign.webs.com/Nyxkun.rar :oops: :oops:

#2 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

I admit I was at first a bit wary on wether download or not not because of you in particolar, but I tend to not download from unknown sources...but then I gathered courage ^^;;

Unfortunately, your Nyx mascot won't load :/ The window is too little to read the whole error, but it says something about some frames being blank.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#3 NeoAngelique

NeoAngelique

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

hmm.. maybe i have to send you the bmp for the archives ? (the frames of animation). :s the program i use for it is otaku mascot, itīs an old one. Well i going to upload again xD sorry for the problem.

#4 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

OK I got the program, but it gives a lot of errors when I open it. Also it doesn't look much like Nyx (not sure if this is due to the error or not, looks like this fairy girl/guy with crystals in his hair) o.O what went wrong?
Posted Image

#5 NeoAngelique

NeoAngelique

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

you didnīt do it wrong, maybe i didnīt save it well :s , iīm doing the mascot again xD (just wait a little) T_T , the fairy itīs the normal mascot in the program.

#6 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

you didnīt do it wrong, maybe i didnīt save it well :s , iīm doing the mascot again xD (just wait a little) T_T , the fairy itīs the normal mascot in the program.

Oh gotcha! :3

I have the newest installer from the website, I don't know if it's version based or not. I want a Jet one ^.^
Posted Image

#7 NeoAngelique

NeoAngelique

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:09 AM

I did this again. I hope the mascot work well this time. Iīll do  a newer version and all characters when i have a tablet. My tablet right now is broken T_T. I think itīs very difficult with mouse....T_T

http://www.mediafire.com/?tydelzjlz55 I uploaded to mediafire this time.

#8 Fandramon

Fandramon

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Harumoto, Vlad Dracula, Mephisto, Nyx, Hyuuga, Luva, Clavis, Marcel, Randy, Mel, Suguru, Ryuurou... Hey what's the text limit in this thing, I could go on all day here XD

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

Wah, so cute! Reminds me of the days when all those desktop critters were popular, only Nyx is pretty chill so he's not as annoying as those ones that chase the mouse cursor :P Although I did have a heart-attack when I clicked on him and he talked, didn't realize my volume was up XD
Too bad I can't draw, or else I'd try making one of Alphonsia or Rutis [gotta love the Holy Beasts :P]. Unless I can find some sprite rips...hmmm... lol. Anyways yea, I think you did a good job with this! It would be neat of you could add an animation for Nyx when you click on him too [like, uhhh, wave at you or drink his tea or something. Not necessarily implying anything inappropriate, though that would be entertaining too XD]. And if you decide to make another NeoAnge character, do Hyuuga next. Just because :P

Acknowledge your sins and embrace the darkness...the gate is open, it's time to raise some Hell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance