• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:06 AM

Okay, since I started playing this game, just wondering if there are any other out there that have played and would want to share you view of the game here? :3

Because I am still a beginner in this game, any thoughts would be great. Who would be your favourite character and why.

The official site is here

Its quite interesting for me so far XD
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#2 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

I've finished about 65% of the whole game. Just one more Normal ED for all characters and the secret story and I'm all done.

Just a note for all those who have not played the game or whatever, after you finished a Ending, DO NOT START A NEW GAME, INSTEAD LOAD THE SAVE FILE (AKA THE LAST AUTOSAVE FILE). I did that on the first time and now I have to replay that ending again...

And even though it's not really needed, GO TRY AND GET 10/10 FOR THE MONTHLY TEST, THE EXTRA EVENT TOTALLY WORTH IT.

And now onto my favorite character. He has to be Kusanagi Hajime, the Seitei Gakuen Animal Master. His secret is actually kind of deep and he has got a lot of events, if not the most events because he doesn't want anyone to know his past and the teacher, Yuuri keep on asking everyone about it. It was only until the last few chapters then we will get to know about Hajime's problem so yeah, his story has got lots of plots.

(Tsubasa's story is quite good as well, but I can't stand his "MUHAHAHAHA" so I do not like him.)

And when I was playing Mizuki's story, Hajime made me go all "Awww~~~~" because when he was in his animal master mode, he will go:
Hajime: *blush* Ahh... kawaii...
IT'S SO CUTE~!!!!!!

And my second favorite character is actually Kiyoharu, from the start until I played his story I do not like him at all. But one thing, be careful. He makes people go doki-doki VERY easily. And he's Ending (both Dream and Prefect) are the sweetest ones... =w=

For 3rd/4th is Mizuki and Shun. Mizuki because he's really cute most of the time and when he actually speaks, he's so cool. Shun's himself is actually angst, will make you go "Eww...." and his voice... >w< <-- likes Torimi Kousuke.

And lastly.

WHY ARE YOU A LIZARD, TOGE!!! MY LOVE FOU YOU IS ACTUALLY HIGHER THAN HAJIME IF ONLY YOU'RE A HUMAN!!!!!!

In the monthly test for the dance party, if you get it all correct you will get a extra scene of Toge, and it made me into a fangirl of him... =w=
Spoiler

Fangirling finish. Thank you.

#3 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

hahaha...sounds like you love this game.

I know everyone said Hajime's story is the best, and kiyoharu is second, but I dont want to go for the best ones first and then lose my interest in going after anyone else...==

is the game play hard?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:40 PM

Then go can go in this way: (least interesting plot to very interesting plot) Goro, Mizuki, Kiyoharu, Shun, Tsubasa, Hajime.

Nah, the game play is easy, what is hard is to find the errors and the monthly test.

#5 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:42 PM

I thought you said Kiyoharu was good? o.O
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:46 PM

Kiyoharu is good as in when he is in romance mode he will make you go all dokidoki and the ending is really sweet~!!!! But in terms of plot, story, Kiyoharu's not really that good (it's all about prick actually.)

#7 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:34 AM

i am so confused about the walkthrough chart....=0=

what the heck is ACTIOIN??

which ending is better? Perfect ending or dream ending?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 fouzya

fouzya

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Teru Saeki Tokimeki memorial Girl's side 2nd kiss

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

I might sound stupid or ignorant but I am kinda attracted to this game but I still don't know the point of it...
Could somebody please tell me what's it's all about? thanks !

#9 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:31 PM

You know like sometime, they will speak some baka-speech.
eg. Good Morning = Good Morning.
At a time like this you will have to press R3 or L3 and that is ACTIOIN.
R3 is love and L3 is study.
And if you want to get all CGs you WILL have to play ALL endings. And both endings are quite good, there is also append story for both of these stories for every character/

It's about a Teacher catching her student's baka-speech game. All you need to do in this game is just catching their speech.

#10 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

oh.............i get it
that means I have to go back and replay the chapter...>.<

I am going for Shun now by the way. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:41 PM

You're not really required to finish all of them in each chapter anyway, you can like miss one chapter or not do it for all chapters. You can still get the normal end which is also the bad end XD

And Shun's story will make you go all "aww~~ poor thing~~~~" =w=;;

#12 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:48 AM

wait...I am a bit confused again

you know how half way through a chapter, you can choose to abandon this chapter and go back to character selection right? so for you to get the character, do you just stick to all chapters relate to him, and then come back to choose other characters after you have finished one person?

what will happen if you finish only one chapter of one guy, and the go and start off another guy?

I dont think i am making any sense....==
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:22 PM

I know what you're saying. It doesn't matter if you went off to do another character instead. After finishing a character chapter it will auto unlock the next chapter, and you can choice to do that chapter or play another character. So long as you can unlock Chapter 12 of a character and finish that chapter you can get an ending of that character.

But I won't recommend that because by the time you finish another character you will most likely forget about the first character already. And you won't go Moe already XD

#14 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

true. It only makes your more addicted if you play a person's story right from beginning to the end.

I wonder why they have such a weird system...o.O
Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:21 AM

This is because all their stories are actually kind of linked. To get a character's append end you will have to play through ALL characters and choice the RIGHT choose (red and blue) for that character. And there's actually 2 append ending so you'll have to play the same chapter for at least twice.
And besides, it's for the test's sake (when you're playing Kiyoharu, GO BEAT ALL TESTS!! IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT.)
So when you finished a character, you don't have to restart all over again isn't it?

#16 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:51 AM

haha~ I always die at the math questions.

I HATE MATHS!!!!! >(
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 fouzya

fouzya

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Teru Saeki Tokimeki memorial Girl's side 2nd kiss

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:21 AM

So basically, you are a teacher and either you choose to study with them or to "charm" them... right ! well quite nice too bad I can't get this game but I really wish I could play it

#18 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

kaho:
You can check on those sites like peche, they have the answers for most test answers... >D

#19 001

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Ace

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:50 AM

Aww... it's for PS2 :( Not fair. The art is sooooo beautiful and you experts seem to enjoy the game, so it must be good.

Agent 001

Topic to find the PoT fan-made games

#20 kazewinds

kazewinds

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

waaa/ i hope it's not too late to find a download for this game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance