[5pb.] Skip Beat!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

Only Ren Sho and Kanae's EDs. I expected some more endings from this game ==;

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#62 Jinma-chan

Jinma-chan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Location:Australia (where the $ don't count and the points don't matter)
  • Interests:Anime: Ouran, Fruits basket, Skip Beat!, Excel Saga, Samurai Champloo, Heart No Kuni No Alice (if it ever comes out!)<br /><br />Manga: Ouran, Skip Beat!, Palette of 12 Secret Colours, Heart No Kuni No Alice, La Corda D'Oro, Black Bird, Lotsa Rei Toma ones, Help!!, umm... others...<br /><br />Music: Tripod, Tim Minchin, many Musicals (Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Avenue Q, etc), most things except Country and Rap.
  • Who I fangirl over:Almost entire cast of "Alice" series, Aoi Kaji, Len Tsukimori, Ryotaro Tsuchiura, Kyoya Ootori, Ren Tsuruga, Hatori Sohma, and many more...

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:29 AM

Well, it would be weird if Kyoko had a romance with Miroku (it's not even hinted at in the manga).

No romance for Reino? What ending does it lean towards for him then?
" This is my body... and the weirdest thing about it is, I spend so much time hating it, but it never says a bad word about me..." - Tim Minchin
Posted Image

#63 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

Nisha-san, thank you for the info and review~
Spoiler

Litewolf, I'm surprised to see you here. Didn't you say you won't jump into the Skip Beat fanbase yet since the manga is so long? Did the Ren cover lure you? 8D
And yeah, I wish there were more endings too...

One last question. How many voice are in this game? Is it fully voiced or is it just semi-voiced?

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#64 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma-senpai

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:46 AM

You're welcome! ^_^ <3

The game is totally full-voiced... except for Kyouko. Which is a pity, since her anime seiyuu did a great job. Her lines sometimes were so funny that I couldn't help but try to dub it myself! XDD
And then I decided that I'll have to play NadePro when it comes out, albeit my poor attempts at acting the text out. XDDD

I finally finished playing the game and I can say that's great for fans. Besides the fact that I've totally fallen for Ren Koni-tan XD

Seriously, whenever I got to hear his theme BGM playing my heart goes doki-doki >////< I am still waiting for another CD with songs for Ren and Reino, at least.

#65 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

i'm really excited when i saw the this topic, until i found out... that it was only on PS2??!!!
OMG, it's really unfair!!! i have PS2, but it's really hard (almost impossible) to find japanese game at my place >A< i hope they'll make an nds version >_<
sigh, and just when i think i can monopolize ren or sho-kun XD it's such a pity...

um, by the way, where did you buy it? (i mean, you bought it online or on your own country?) how much does it cost? (thinking of buying it online XD)

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

#66 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:46 AM

I'm sorry for my late reply, I was away on a seminar.
I bought it through Hime-ya, where it's listed at $77. The shipping there is a bit pricey since they use only EMS, but since I've got bad experience with other shipping methods, I think it's ok.

BTW, you know that the PS2 is region locked, don't you? If your PS2 isn't modded or you dont's use Swap Magic, even if you get the game you won't be able to play it.

#67 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

I'm sorry for my late reply, I was away on a seminar.
I bought it through Hime-ya, where it's listed at $77. The shipping there is a bit pricey since they use only EMS, but since I've got bad experience with other shipping methods, I think it's ok.

BTW, you know that the PS2 is region locked, don't you? If your PS2 isn't modded or you dont's use Swap Magic, even if you get the game you won't be able to play it.

.............................................................................................................
............................................... I don't know what to say........... I don't even know a thing about that swap magic T____T
I really don't understand what are you talking about (sorry for being really idiot T___T) *sooobbbb*

Well, my brother once played a Japanese FF12 there and it works. But he didn't mention anything about swap magic...... I really have no idea, maybe I should try asking him later T__T

btw, thx for the info^^

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

#68 liannesan

liannesan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I have to pick? ^_^

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

I'm such a HUGE fan of the Skip Beat franchise (I fell in love with the mangaka a long time ago with her series Tokyo Crazy Paradise), and this game did not disappoint. I admit that as soon as I got the Ren ending, I put it aside, BECAUSE WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED OUT OF LIFE ONCE YOU'VE GOTTEN A GOOD ENDING WITH REN TSURUGA?! But the game was cute, and funny, and I'd really like to go back and at least get the Kanae ending as well.

I'm going to agree that Kyouko not being voiced was a huge disappointment...her anime seiyuu brings the house down with her awesome. Still an excellent game sure to please Skip Beat fans, though.

#69 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:57 AM

If anyone is interested, there's a very detailed game summary in this blog, with CGs. At least this way I can understand more of what happened. xD

@Liannesan
I agree that the most wonderful thing is a good ending with Tsuruga Ren, but the other storylines are very interesting. Specially Sho's, it's full of LULZ thanks to him and Reino. xD You should at least try them out!

#70 Lyne9

Lyne9

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

Thank you very much for the link to the Skip Beat game summaries! It is very helpful. I had tried playing the game before and there was just too much dialogue ! I even tried to find correlations between the scenes of the in the game and the actual manga but i was still lost :-(! So I stopped playing :-). With these, I think I will continue :-) happily playing !!!! Thanks!

#71 monogatari

monogatari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Sakurai Kouichi, Wakaouji Takafumi, Hoshizuki Kotaro <3

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

Well, gotta agree that the game looks a lot better than the anime :\ They should just let the game opening be the anime opening. Heh. But I guess you gotta take away the CG scenes that won't happen in the real storyline. This would be awesome *wants to set up a love triangle between Ren and Sho mwahahaha* if only I can play it -_-
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance