• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Jinma-chan

Jinma-chan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Location:Australia (where the $ don't count and the points don't matter)
  • Interests:Anime: Ouran, Fruits basket, Skip Beat!, Excel Saga, Samurai Champloo, Heart No Kuni No Alice (if it ever comes out!)<br /><br />Manga: Ouran, Skip Beat!, Palette of 12 Secret Colours, Heart No Kuni No Alice, La Corda D'Oro, Black Bird, Lotsa Rei Toma ones, Help!!, umm... others...<br /><br />Music: Tripod, Tim Minchin, many Musicals (Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Avenue Q, etc), most things except Country and Rap.
  • Who I fangirl over:Almost entire cast of "Alice" series, Aoi Kaji, Len Tsukimori, Ryotaro Tsuchiura, Kyoya Ootori, Ren Tsuruga, Hatori Sohma, and many more...

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

Hey guys, just letting you know, the game site now has the OP video! Looks pretty funny/awesome to me! :)
" This is my body... and the weirdest thing about it is, I spend so much time hating it, but it never says a bad word about me..." - Tim Minchin
Posted Image

#42 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:28 PM

really? i need to take a look at it XDD i'm looking forward to skip beat and i really want to know how the CG's will be XDD

Posted Image

#43 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:07 AM

I like the character design in the game better than the anime, lol. For the boys' at least. Not so much for the girls' character design. From the OP, I somehow get the feeling that Yashiro's not a chasable character? O_o That would be a shame though and I still hope he along with the Beagles are chasable (though not much is known about Reino's buddy). I is sad that Kuu is nowhere around TT^TT Ren's storyline without Kuu feels incomplete... Poor Kuu, always forgotten in the anime and now in the game too.

The OP song is <3333
<-- makes mental note to stalk Smily Spiky properly

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#44 Jinma-chan

Jinma-chan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Anime: Ouran, Fruits basket, Skip Beat!, Excel Saga, Samurai Champloo, Heart No Kuni No Alice (if it ever comes out!)<br /><br />Manga: Ouran, Skip Beat!, Palette of 12 Secret Colours, Heart No Kuni No Alice, La Corda D'Oro, Black Bird, Lotsa Rei Toma ones, Help!!, umm... others...<br /><br />Music: Tripod, Tim Minchin, many Musicals (Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Avenue Q, etc), most things except Country and Rap.
  • Who I fangirl over:Almost entire cast of "Alice" series, Aoi Kaji, Len Tsukimori, Ryotaro Tsuchiura, Kyoya Ootori, Ren Tsuruga, Hatori Sohma, and many more...

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

Hey, there are like, four CGs up in the special section, and I think voice is too.
" This is my body... and the weirdest thing about it is, I spend so much time hating it, but it never says a bad word about me..." - Tim Minchin
Posted Image

#45 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:04 PM

Dropping by to say they've finally updated the site with voice samples and LOL CGs. Looks like the characters will say the name of the heroine if you keep it default. Kyoko's faces are always so epic! XDD

Shunly's voice <333

Posted Image

#46 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:44 AM

I just saw the OP video!! wow...it's so good; one of the best I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to the day of release to see what it would be like. When it comes out, I'll have to buy a NDS. My poor wallet....I still have so many overdue debts too.. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing Reino!!!! :DD
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#47 Jinma-chan

Jinma-chan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

Is it on DS? I thought it was a PS2 game?
Posted Image

#48 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 30 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

Is it on DS? I thought it was a PS2 game?

oops...you're right; it is PS2.
I just happened to have sold my PS2 a few months ago. TT-TT

Would it work on PS3 I wonder?
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#49 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:17 PM

Nope.
FYI to all otomes.

PS3 runs on blue ray.
Yes anti piracy.
SO your PS2 games on DVD will not work.
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#50 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

Well, if you have a Japanese PS3 it should run fine on that ^^; (but you could try checking for computability first ;^^)

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#51 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:04 PM

does anyone brought skep beat already??
i still have to wait TT.TT

Posted Image

#52 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma-senpai

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:02 PM

I bought it but I'm still waiting for the package... *anxious*

EDIT: I've got my game today, I can't wait to get home from work!!!~~~
And the Bo cellphone strap is way cuter than I thought it'd be. <3

EDIT 2:
Sharing the songs that came with the Original Sound CD:
Blow Wind - game OP song by Smily Spiky
Rising Blue - Fuwa Shou (Miyano Mamoru) character song
Time Machine ga Hoshii yo - game ED song by Golden Bomber

Gah, I want a Tsuruga Ren chara song!!! Lately I've been bewitched addicted to Koni-tan's singing voice...

Edited by Nishya, 12 June 2009 - 12:27 PM.

#53 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:42 AM

*_____*

Thank you for the songssss~!!!! And I just saw the CGs of the game somone in LJ linked here
Spoiler

How was the game, Nishya-san?

Posted Image

#54 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:18 AM

This makes me want to cry... I want to play skip beat so badly... those pwetty pwetty eye candies... and the chibis are so adorable! I really hope they have it out for pc, too, someday...

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#55 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

How was the game, Nishya-san?

I'm trying not to see any spoilers since I'm still in the middle of playing... But it's tempting to go see all the CGs. Although I already got all the ones that matter. --> in Ren's route. XD

The game premise is that three jobs offers are made to Kyouko: one acting in a CM with Ren, another acting in a PV for Shou's new song, and another is something related to a variety show with Moko.

In the first half of the game your options lead to choosing one of the jobs -- I want to know if there's a way to get more than one job at the same time. The time I tried being 'impartial' I just got the game bad ED: all the job offers were withdrawn... (=_=)

In the second half you get to do the jobs with your chosen partner. Of course I went first for Ren! <3 It's all dramatic and romantic and stuff, but still
Spoiler

I finished Shou's route just today and I must say I found it very good. It has more humor moments, thanks to his antics with Kyouko and to Reino weirdness.
Spoiler

I'm still missing two of his CGs though... And after 3 replays I just gave up and started looking for a game guide -- which I also couldn't find. Guess my Google-fu is still lacking when searching in Japanese... (^_^")

Well, for now I'll stat playing Moko's route -- the tsundere friend. XD

#56 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:21 AM

peche has posted up a guide
http://www5e.biglobe...pbeat/index.htm

I don't know if you can get all the CGs from that guide though since sometimes when they post up a guide they don't always get all the CGs

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#57 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

Thank you, Hazuki-san!!! I'll try it later! Now I'm already late for work...

#58 Jinma-chan

Jinma-chan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

I'm finding it difficult to see how the Kyoko/Drummer (sorry I can't remember his name) would start, and end.
Posted Image

#59 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:32 AM

I'm finding it difficult to see how the Kyoko/Drummer (sorry I can't remember his name) would start, and end.

You don't have a 'love route' with Miroku (that's his name)... He's just a character that shows up now and then when Kyouko is being harassed bullied by Reino. XD

Actually, there isn't even a love route with Reino, which I find a pity after watching Shou's over-active imagination in the last two chapters of the manga. XDDD

#60 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:42 AM

No love route for miroku ><
sighs......
why? why? why?

There isn't one for Reino? Then why is he even in it zzzz.
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance