Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:24 PM

I'm thinking of ordering this game, but since it'd cost a lot, I want to know if it's that good. I saw some movies on youtube, but I need some more information regarding the game. From what I've seen, this game is pretty like Corda 2.

So, is this game any good or fun?
If any of you have played this game before, can you give me more details about Neo Angelique please?

Thanks in advance! ^^

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#2 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:24 PM

The game is quite good, personality I like it better than Corda 2 so yeah, I totally recommend it.

#3 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:26 AM

They show the endings in Youtube. There are less guys now easier to complete and focus.
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#4 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:12 AM

Is it similar to the previous Angelique series?

I only played the GBA Angelique, but didn't like it.

One thing that attracts me is the dinner, where you can cook and eat dinner with the guys. That's when I think this Neo Angelique is probably quite good. But if it has similar system to the GBA Angelique, then maybe I won't like it that much ..

Thanks for the info, btw.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#5 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:44 AM

I have not played Angelique actually, or even like them. But I think that they're different, if not, very different.

Actually you can't cook in that dinner, you only get to choice which food you wanna eat, that's all. And the talking during the dinner is boring actually..

#6 munus

munus

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:46 PM

I used to play etoile but the neoangelique is different. It's a RPG + adventure and have a scenario to clear many events in each character. (I think the system of haruka 3 is adapted from neoangelique --> if you used to play haruka3 it'll be clearly to understand.)
Neoangelique has 4 main characters and 2 hidden characters (lesser than other angelique)
I love CG ending very much (especially Nix ^_^ adult scene!!)
In la corda d'oro 2 there is song from neoangelique too !!!!

#7 Hayato

Hayato

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Other than the Neo-Romance games, I like BL [games], other visual novels, RPGs (most notably the Summon Night series, Black/Matrix series... whatever else Flight-Plan can throw at me, I guess. XD Oh, and Final Fantasy Tactics and Tales of Rebirth. ;-;~&lt;3)<br /><br /><br />Also.<br /><br />Toward the Terra is an awesome manga/anime. &lt;333
  • Who I fangirl over:Olivie~ <3

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

XD;

Neo Ange is pretty much nothing at all like the other gen Ange games, as far as I know. It's kinda like Angelique: Heaven's Requiem in that it's an RPG with love-sim overtones. ^^; I'm not too familiar with the Haruka or Corda games, though, so I can't really offer a comparison to those.

Basic gameplay (I guess...) would be that the story proceeds on a day-to-day basis, and each day you get to run around on a world map and occasionally fight thanatos, and going to certain places can trigger events and stuff. If you've played Princess Maker 4, I guess it's kinda like when you let your daughter go to town~ ^^;

Whoever likes you the most in the end more-or-less depends on how much time you spend with them, and the choices you make when options pop up and stuff, haha. *_*;;;

Also, the artwork is really nice. ;-;~<3 I enjoy this game. ^^;

「ヒトではなく天使ではなく
悪魔ではない<存在>
その名はカイン...」

itanshacain @ tp | nisa forums

hayato @ atlus forums

fayore @ livejournal

#8 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:42 AM

Haven't played but I heard lots of praise so it's a safe bet it's good. I haven't seen any reviews though. Try angemedia a livejournal community. I'm sure they will give you impressions.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#9 Chiyo

Chiyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:gaming, drawing, bishounen
  • Who I fangirl over:all bishounens!! *_*

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

ARGH! you guys make me wanna play it more >.<
Is it really that good? I dunno what kind of guys are in Neo Angelique. Anyone has a link of the characters photo or something?

#10 Hayato

Hayato

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Other than the Neo-Romance games, I like BL [games], other visual novels, RPGs (most notably the Summon Night series, Black/Matrix series... whatever else Flight-Plan can throw at me, I guess. XD Oh, and Final Fantasy Tactics and Tales of Rebirth. ;-;~&lt;3)<br /><br /><br />Also.<br /><br />Toward the Terra is an awesome manga/anime. &lt;333

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

Anyone has a link of the characters photo or something?

http://community.liv...487.html#cutid1

That's a bunch of preview images for some stuff I uploaded a while ago. ^^;

Nyx is really popular, lol~

「ヒトではなく天使ではなく
悪魔ではない<存在>
その名はカイン...」

hayato @ atlus forums

fayore @ livejournal

#11 Chiyo

Chiyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:gaming, drawing, bishounen
  • Who I fangirl over:all bishounens!! *_*

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:41 AM

http://community.liv...487.html#cutid1

That's a bunch of preview images for some stuff I uploaded a while ago. ^^;

Nyx is really popular, lol~

Waai!! Thanks for the scans ^^
Hmm.. I think I like Hyuga best based on my first look, and then between Rayne and Nyx.. dunno which one too chose for second place that I like =(

Did you know the official website for this one? Sorry, for the trouble ^^;

#12 Hayato

Hayato

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

Oh sure~

http://www.gamecity....p/neoangelique/

Hahah~ I think some of the lines in the voice samples are just so cheesy... *punched*

...*_*; lol, Rene. Yamaguchi Kappeiiiii 8D

I like Hyuga too, but I've always liked that type, I guess. Well, I like Rayne and Nyx, too... XD No love for JD, though~ D:

「ヒトではなく天使ではなく
悪魔ではない<存在>
その名はカイン...」

hayato @ atlus forums

fayore @ livejournal

#13 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:38 PM

Thanks for the link! I like the song. Classy. Totally angelique. And Angelique herself got a makeover. She looks pretty *___* And the bishounen...-faints-

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#14 Amewarashi

Amewarashi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, drawing, photography, karaoke, web design, cosplay
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone ;)

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:07 PM

I'm playing it right now but can't get anything right. I mean no any other endings besides Ange's Queen or just a plain end(
I like characters design a lot and looking for a proper way to finish it *getting endings I desire;* so any help is appreciated...

#15 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

I'm playing it right now but can't get anything right. I mean no any other endings besides Ange's Queen or just a plain end(
I like characters design a lot and looking for a proper way to finish it *getting endings I desire;* so any help is appreciated...

Try Peche's guide or Neo Romance Info's guide

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#16 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 28 July 2007 - 07:30 PM

I think Neo Angelique is a good change to the Angelique series. For one thing, smaller harem so it's easier to do all the endings. The new storyline and cooking feature also piqued my interest. Plus, the Angelique in this game is prettier than the other Angeliques.

#17 Amewarashi

Amewarashi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:48 AM

Try Peche's guide or Neo Romance Info's guide

thanks a lot! but I've already read them both before and since I can't translate it directly it's even more complicated that way. gomen.
btw, Peche's guide a little bit confusing because it's suggests to get endings with Bernard & Rene first before chasing one of your interest. I just don't know how to do that since no talk nor getting the battles with them for now...

#18 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

You are suggested to go for the other 4 characters on the second round is because you will only get the 約束の洞窟 on the second round... And you will need it if you want the Queen Ending with the characters.

#19 Amewarashi

Amewarashi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

You are suggested to go for the other 4 characters on the second round is because you will only get the 約束の洞窟 on the second round... And you will need it if you want the Queen Ending with the characters.

I see... I've got the Queen Ending with all characters smiling and glowing tree and would like to clear it more: where should be the stage when you have a chance/hint to start being able to go to the battles and talk to those two *Rene and Bernard* then? since I'm stuck again there're probably some tricks?
is it too bad if you loose battles a lot?

#20 Kasumi

Kasumi

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:if there are good looking guys.... i'm there!

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:47 AM

Watched the endings on youtube, Awwww~ all of the videos are so nice, really sweet XD
stella quintet

Posted Image

...::: Kasumi :::...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance