• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Rabi-en-rose

Rabi-en-rose

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, Mystery Novels, Video Games, Westies, The Bible, Music, Photography
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:46 AM

I ADORE the Meine Liebe series, and I wish SO BAD that I had this game and a japanese ps2. I've decided, since I can't enjoy the real thing, to work on a Visual Novel fangame for it, using Renpy. But I can't find any pics of the girls! I've got the guys, but jeez, are there no full body pics of the girls, seriously?! I'm gonna haveta draw them by hand...anyway, I'm DYING for screenshots from the ps2 game - if you've got it or got them, please let me know!!!!

There is a place on livejournal that has a mine liebe site with pictures that your looking for but of course your going to have to click the previous ten entries until you see the post and here is the link to the site I hope this helps and good luck on your game ^_^
Been playing otome games for eight years and still going strong.

#22 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:34 AM

Honestly this was probably my first otome game ever. XD I played it during a time when I didn't know ANY Japanese, other than like, basic greetings. No hiragana or katakana. So I was pretty much lost the entire time. LOL I went for Orpheus, but honestly I couldn't tell if I was doing well or not. That game was HARD. But fun. I kind of want to play it again now. I only have it on emulator, but I'm sure that'll suit me just fine!

P.S. The anime is kind of... not that good. But I watched both seasons and enjoyed it somehow. X3
Posted Image

#23 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

this is my very first experience in playing otome games...i played this in my pc using gba emulator...that started me to become an addict to games like these
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance