#101 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:04 AM

@ Xeiran : Lol it's actually quite simple to remember if you number them and stuff. But yeah. It just means a huge bunch of word documents running rampant under folders.

@ litewolf : Ooh WB ^^ I missed my favorite editor hahaha. What's next is . . . getting ready for university in a foreign country lol I keep pushing off packing and buying stuff because I keep typing. But for now priority is university and my other stories that have been floating around in my head =D As for Lulu and Wowio . . . hmm, never really thought about going that way just yet :D Let me improve my writing and creativity first xDDD

@kandyse : You think so? I was halfway thinking - who on Earth is going to finish reading the last chapter in one go especially since it's so long - and then I realized people who are like me do. xD

Maybe someday I'll do a sequel from another girl's point of view - you know. One who'll end up with Yoshida or Touya and completely observe Lucy's Wish from a new point of view. (Yes, I've been thinking about it LOL)

#102 moonlight...

moonlight...

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:19 AM

omg i feel like crying!!!! i love the ending so much and everything kenji did for lucia!!! Congratulations on finishing your wonderful story!!!!!

P.S. I think the sequel from another girl's point of view is a great idea. I especially want to see how ichiro gets his girl haha...
A smile is worth a thousand words =D
Spoiler

#103 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:51 AM

@chocochell: good luck packing then XD Jokings aside, you could seriously think of those possibilities at least as additional 'advertisment', they allow for free prices so they would be just additional places to post your story.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance