• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

Dear members,

it is with sad and heavy heart that I have to make this announcement.

Some members were already aware of the leeching of contents that have been going on for quite a while. And despite our numerous announcements and warnings, people always manage to come up with ways to steal our members work without even feeling sorry.

The below members have been banned.

Michelle

and

Mintz

These two members deliberately joined the forum to spam their way into being able to access the Corda translation forum. I am sure all of you were well aware of their spamming posts through out the last 2 days. I knew their intentions but kept quiet because I still hoped, they would enjoy chatting with other members even if the reason they joined the forum was wrong.

However, it was despicable when I read what they have written to each other on their profiles.

Mintz
Hii! It's Petal~! What's up?
25 Dec 2008 - 19:47

Michelle
Hi Petal. I am just trying to reach my posts till 50 and i did! U did it too! *hi 5*
25 Dec 2008 - 21:17

Mintz
Awesome! *hi 5 back* Now that we know 50 is the minimum, should we get posts on that account we made for the FC?
25 Dec 2008 - 23:00

Michelle
Sure ok that will do. Maybe we could take turn using it. I am running out of idea already. Could u access in?
26 Dec 2008 - 2:18

Mintz
I know what you mean lol. The thread on our FC was much easier to post, since it was more or less, 'Post whatever you want with La Corda in subject'. Well, if the others want translations and stuff, they should help out as well, so it wouldn't just be us. But to do so, they have to check the history of the posts.
26 Dec 2008 - 11:10

these were clear evidence they joined and spammed their way through in order to sneak into the translation forum. Their evil works however did not end here, I further found out where their "FC" was and the disgusting things they have said and planned in order to OPENLY leech the translations.

You can see their discussion in the below link. And note, from their conversation above, Mintz=Petalxrain on this FC.

http://vk.onnacafe.c...topic=7123.3075

So basically, they plotted to spam their way into the translation forum, and even registering a common account so EVERYONE from their FC can access it. And guess who their common account is? It's Moontide, just as they have said, they would pick a Moon related name.

Here is the proof.

Attached File  banned_IP.JPG   65.68K   5 downloads

So message to you, Mintz and Michelle.

Yes, we are not a massive forum and we do not plan to become one. Because we would like to know everybody here on a personal level so we are really friends. And it hurts me to know with all the things we have provided for the fandom out of our love for it, you would do this to us.

It is hurtful and it's unforgivable. You will not believe how much you have manged to hurt me.

Yes, we are a small forum, but we are not stupid. We do log IPs, so you are banned. Bai bai, we are small, but we still do not need people like you.

Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance