• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Riven

Riven

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Must I choose? Arios, Tenma, ...

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:47 AM

Hello,

in wikipedia I found the info that Angelique Voice Fantasy, Angelique Special, and Angelique Duet are all different versions of the first game. What are the differences? In Angelique Duet you can play Rosalia but it is worthwhile? Which one is the best? Thanks for telling me.

Bye
Riven

#2 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

I think Angelique Voice Fantasy is the Sega Saturn version of the first game.
Angelique Special and Angelique Duet are both for PS1.
In Angelique Duet besides playing as Rosalia there are extra events in it. Depending on the intimacy you have with the guardian you're after you can get something extra out of the dates. In the park you could be invited to the cafe that's specially made for the guardians or in the lake you could take a view of the secret garden behind the waterfall.
Also, after you managed to clear the love events at the lake and after a queen examination a guardian might invite you to a secret night date in the park.
In Angelique Duet you also have friend events too with your rival and buy things for her besides the guardians.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#3 Riven

Riven

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Must I choose? Arios, Tenma, ...

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for your answer, Hazuki. So Angelique Duet is a expanded version of Angelique Special? Then I will look for that. The japanese companyies are terrible with their 2 and more versions of a game.

#4 NeoAngelique

NeoAngelique

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Nyx x 1000, Clavis, Erenfried, Tsuchiura, Yunoki.

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

that version is very nice too!, because rosalia endings have anime secuences just like angelique. I remember that in the secret night date event you can get nice images too =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance