#21 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:12 AM

~Shiratsuki~ (lol) I had the same reaction when I saw about tha yuri comment. But yeah, so many bishies to choose from. I prefer Ferry man of Z-Loan and Shito the most. Shito just pulls this surprising but very hilarious stunts that crack me up.

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#22 kotsuki

kotsuki

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Goku from Saiyuki

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

Lol...yuri...don't wanna spoil but well, just read latest chapter.
Anyway, I would choose Chika; he's so energetic and hot headed...but that's one of his good points, no?
Bekko-san is good too when he doesn't look so much like a businessman...

#23 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:26 PM

The yuri seems kind of off to the side really. If Michiru ends up with anyone I think she will be with Chika. That is, if this manga is like every other one.

Personally I like Bekko. From the first moment I saw him, he couldn't hide his bishieness. My bishie sensor went wild despite his hunched back, tired expression, and businessman thought process. It wasn't even shocking when he finally showed up in his ferryman garb.
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

#24 kotsuki

kotsuki

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Goku from Saiyuki

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

Lol I didn't know about his "other side"...I seriously thought that his first appearance was it - nothing more. But then, as the story grew thicker, I found him interesting...well, the other ferrymen too, and this akashic record thing as well.

#25 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:02 PM

I was surprised at how involved Michiru is in the recent scanlated chapters. It never even crossed my mind that she might be the central part of the plot, but that is what it looks like now.

Spoiler

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

#26 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

This series has a nice setting to it. Michiru really catches my eye since she stood out as a heroine as well.

When I heard the OP and all the random screaming I was actually quite turned off. Though, I liked the art and my friend had promised that it would be a good anime, given the strong Seiyuu cast. I watched, and really did enjoy it. It's quite depressing it just ended LIKE THAT- I mean there are more questions than answers. They ended off abruptly and at an incongruous time.

I took to the manga for answers, but I haven't been reading much of it, considering how it's quite hard to find its scanlations. Even the China forums seems to have a lack of them as well, surprisingly. I squealed a little at a possible love advancement in the story plot. I was hoping to see some of those in this series. I wonder who everyone rooted for? My ideal partner for Michiru isn't hard to guess, considering my insane obsession with that Seiyuu's voice.

If only they would just continue this...

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance