#1 Darth'Mael

Darth'Mael

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe No Yasuaki, Tsukimori Len

Posted 18 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

I wonder, how did the Harukanaru Toki No Naka De creators set up birthday dates for the characters? Was it a random choosing? Or by zodiac sign? Or maybe they used each character's seiyu birtday dates?
Though as far as I've gotten to know the Haruka 1 Hachiyo personalities, I think we can skip the zodiac sign variant, for to my opinion, almost none of the Hachiyo reflects the zodiac sign given. For example, let's take Yasuaki (how did you think, could I choose anyone else but him?   :lol: ) - 14th of September goes for the Virgo sign... And he's not at all like that. I would rather think he's an Aquarius, so stand-alone and independent...
Please give me your opinions on this issue   :smile:
(hmm, I didn't know exactly where to post this topic so if I've put it into the wrong forum directory, you have my deepes apologise)

#2 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 18 May 2007 - 09:41 AM

yeh I agree also. The choice of birthdays in games somehow do not reflect thier personalities... It maybe more better for them to actually base it on thier personalities but oh well whats done is done..

#3 Darth'Mael

Darth'Mael

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe No Yasuaki, Tsukimori Len

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:50 PM

Anyways, but how do you guys think - whic zodiac sign should each of the Hachiyo posess according to their personalities?

#4 Snowfly

Snowfly

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:who knows^^...all!!!!

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:44 PM

I think they do not reflect thier personalities too...
But i really don't know which zodiac sign should each of the Hachiyo posses...
Sorry for my bad english^^

#5 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:59 AM

My mother is a virgo...and I can't help but laugh at the thought of Yasuaki acting like her.

Yasuaki: Miko, how can you live in clutter?
Akane: -Looks around the room at discarded magazine in a corner- That...is clutter, Yasuaki-san?
Yasuaki: Miko....this room is a pigsty!

XD

#6 Kenji Arikado

Kenji Arikado

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:H-games, Otome Games, Shojo, Seinen, Gore.... Metal Bands.... Studio E.go! Games..... and Bittorrents.... jajaja....
  • Who I fangirl over:I'm a fanboy of Erika from Meine Liebe....

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:05 PM

Maybe in a part.... at all no..... the Zodiacal Signs are only a approximate and Generalization.... that's is only for give more information....not always be have the same type of person always only for a Sign.... Others GXB Games(Otome) like Meine Liebe are only for make better the relationship with one(with a Extra points....but not more easy) boy.... but that are not a great factor to meet him..... jeje.... be careful all and see later....
[HAJI]Himeko\\{Rigardo}!Kuchiki Byakuya!*Maria Renard*.......Shhhh.......ŽNaoji IshizukiŽ~Aizen Sousuke~\\Mizukage-sama//Chikane//(Sogetsu Kazama)

The Mens are a representation of myself..... the Girls are thats I love.... i love the girls....

#7 Brittany

Brittany

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Manga, manga, manga. Videogames.<br /><br />Normal things include art, singing, voice acting, volleyball, hockey + other sports.<br /><br />I know a tiny fraction of japanese, but I can't read it at all.<br />Learn to love this weaboo.
  • Who I fangirl over:Oh, gee, do I have to pick? I like the types that aren't in love at the beginning, but eventually become that way.

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:16 AM

I don't think a Zodiac Sign would really affect a humans personality, nor would it an anime character. I mean, a birthdate's a birthdate.

Posted Image
AISIHITERU.

#8 Natsume3493

Natsume3493

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:a lot

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:54 AM

I think the birthday is used for creating they 'five... something I forgot' about metal, wood, water, fire, earth... It doesn't relate to Zodiac

If we "put it" in zodiac, Eisen will be Cancer and Yasuaki will be Virgo... It doesn't like them at all. It's more suitable if Yasuaki was Cancer and Eisen was Virgo.

We haven't known Akane birthday but I think she is Aries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance