#1 ayako

ayako

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori, Hihara, Takuma, Yuuichi, Kyoya, Syusuke

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:13 AM

I came across this game while browsing through a website and I thought this game looked kinda interesting. Looking at its website, the graphics/characters looks pretty good and the gameplay looks fun... I'm a sucker for minigames. Anyways... I was wondering if anyone played this game before and can tell me if it's any good, I'm thinking of getting it, but don't want to waste money on a game I might not like, especially since I'm kinda broke.

#2 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:50 PM

Hm...I'm having difficulties trying to find the official site. May I ask for a link please? T__T

#3 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

http://www.takuyo.co...hibi/index.html

I think that's the official site.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#4 saris

saris

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga ,game.
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori etc.

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:26 AM

I played it a little two months ago and got distracted by other games. The good points are some characters are cute and funny and mini-games are good. But I don't see anything so special about the story and I didn't get any doki-doki feelings from the guys. So for me, it's kind of average game. Anyway, maybe I didn't play it much to love them ^_^

#5 ayako

ayako

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori, Hihara, Takuma, Yuuichi, Kyoya, Syusuke

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:15 AM

I played it a little two months ago and got distracted by other games. The good points are some characters are cute and funny and mini-games are good. But I don't see anything so special about the story and I didn't get any doki-doki feelings from the guys. So for me, it's kind of average game. Anyway, maybe I didn't play it much to love them ^_^

Thanks for your reply. Seeing your opinions on this game I guess I won't be getting this, I'll save my money for something better. And seeing how there aren't much replies about this game, assuming not much people bought this game, I guess this isn't as good as the other otome games.

#6 saris

saris

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga ,game.
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori etc.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:14 PM

Hope I didn't discourage you from giving this game a chance. It 's just my opinion anyway ^_^. Some game guides gave it 4 stars so maybe there are some people out there who like this game. But I'm more into angst story and intense dialogue so this game is not my taste coz it's brightful and the dialogue is kind of daily's life conversation and all.

#7 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

I just recently got the game (well, mine's really Himehibi -Princess Days- portable) because of Ishida san... Rinto sensei is... Really, I don't know how to describe it. However, I don't think the game is that bad. However, it seriously took me a bit of patients & the whole plot is... typical???? However, I got lots of good laughs out of it, I guess it's good. By the way, anyone has the ED for the game??????

#8 solitair

solitair

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Masaya, Rinto-sensei, Tsukimori

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:40 PM

Himehibi was actually the first otome game that I played, and I really enjoyed it. It's more of a visual novel really, and there's only one mini-game you can play - which is basically trying to increase your popularity and to get more people to join your fan club, haha. The seiyuu are amazing though, and the storyline was quite interesting to me :3

#9 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:26 AM

Actually, I kept on seeing this game pop up in different places and...

Just wondering, what is this game about?? xD

It looks majorly cute, and I'm actually pretty up for a "typical high school" game. ^^
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 modorenai

modorenai

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many to list! >_<

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

I'm currently playing this game and I love it! It's a really fun game and all the characters are very likeable - granted the game's not particularly original and the characters are probably kind of cliche, but even then I feel that they're fleshed out well enough that I don't find them boring at all - in fact a few of them had a few "secrets" that really made me go LOL WTF. XD That and the main female character has a backbone, which is always a major plus point for me.

@tam-timmy-toe: The story is actually very standard manga-ish fare - basically the main character, Aizawa Koi, is one day brought to meet her grandfather who she's only seen when she was little. He turns out to be the head of this really prestigious all-boys school that's had a long-standing tradition of not allowing any girls in (no female teachers even!), but that he's planning to eventually make nto a co-ed school. But since the other members of the school board are opposing the transition to a co-ed school, he wants her to be in the school for a semester to show them that it's possible to make it co-ed, but the catch is that she's going to be the ONLY girl in a school of millions of boys because he hasn't taken in any new female students yet. ^_^;; Of course at first she freaks out and refuses, but since some of the board members are really rude to her by making some misogynistic remarks, she snaps and decides to take up the challenge. The rest of the game then mainly consists of her trying to get accepted at the school, and then later having to deal with attacks by people who oppose the co-ed plan as she tries to figure who the culprits are.

I like this game a lot and am considering doing an in-depth review of it sometime in the future, so when I stop being lazy and actually churn it out I'll add a link here for anyone interested in checking out the game. :)

EDIT: I forgot to add that there's actually only two mini games in this game. I found them pretty fun but since they're quite simple others may find it slightly boring. They mostly consist of button-pressing and hand-eye coordination and timing.

#11 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:32 PM

The mini games are boring.

Its an alright game, but the replay value is not there.
If you want replay value wif interesting mini games i tink meine liebe 2 is a good choice.

But overall the story is alright. And there are very well done guides on it. So if you get stuck just go to any site to take a look.
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#12 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:08 PM

the main character, Aizawa Koi

Er...no offence or anything but Koi's last name is... Aizaki x:
I just started playing the PSP version a couple of days ago so far I think the story and characters are adorable.

I kind of wished the heroine had voice...because it would have been more fun to hear her voice when she and Masaya say the same things at the same time. ^^;

And like Mizuho_Subaru said about Rinto-sensei...I don't know how to describe that guy...he's a teacher but

Spoiler

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#13 modorenai

modorenai

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many to list! >_<

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:53 AM

Ah, thanks for pointing out my mistake, Hazuki. I know her name's Aizaki but I think I'm so used to seeing Aizawa more often that I subconsciously typed it in. :P

And yeah, I agree with you, every time she and Masaya yell at each other I always think it'll be so much more fun if we could hear her bickering with him. :P

#14 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:26 PM

I just finished playing this game...
Masaya is my favorite character, Hikaru is second, and Rinto-sensei as third.
I like Masaya's directness...it's interesting to see that both he and Koi got off at the wrong start and eventually they become really good friends. Out of all the characters you see his concern for Koi the most.
Hikaru is just adorable...and the way he finds his feelings for Koi are adorable too. I love his puppy ears when he gets mad/surprised. LOL
Rinto-sensei is just cool... (he's definitely much better than Sakuya from TokiMemoGS LOL)

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#15 Sharakael

Sharakael

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abeno Yasuaki, Curtis Nile

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

Just finished playing the game...
Favourite chara:Rinto-sensei -> Masaya -> Yamato

...anyone else laughed out loud when they reach the part where Yamato was playing with the cats?

Otome Gaming Diary
(where I rant and babble...)

My favourites character traits: megane, aniki, megane, osananajimi, megane, 2-faces, megane... have I said megane yet?

Playing: Iro-iro (short attention span...)
To Play: ...iro-iro? (too many)

#16 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

Yes...I laughed at the part when Yamato played with the cats. You really don't expect that from him. LOL
Btw, what do you guys think of the drawing style of Himehibi 2. I'm not really fond of it...I really don't like how Rinto-sensei looks...
It kind of looks like they're starting all over again (story wise) but...I thought it would sort of continue off from where Koi left...
At least that's what I get from reading 1.5 (well, it's not done so I can't really say)
In Yamato's profile in Himehibi 2 he still wants Tendouji Gakuen to return to an all male school according the his quote. ^^;

#17 Sharakael

Sharakael

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abeno Yasuaki, Curtis Nile

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

Rinto-sensei... they sort of changed his hairstyle... and is it just me, or are the guys drawn thinner? I looked at Rinto-sensei and thought, I didn't think he's that thin... and Yamato looked stick-thin... <_<;

Might still get Himehibi 2 just for Yamato and Rinto-sensei. ...not sure... :S

Otome Gaming Diary
(where I rant and babble...)

My favourites character traits: megane, aniki, megane, osananajimi, megane, 2-faces, megane... have I said megane yet?

Playing: Iro-iro (short attention span...)
To Play: ...iro-iro? (too many)

#18 Rialle

Rialle

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Games, Books, Videogames
  • Who I fangirl over:Rayne, Hihara-senpai, Len, Okita

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

I played this game a little ago on PSP... I haven't played many otome games yet, but I really liked it^^ Maybe it's true that the story isn't original and that the only two minigames are easy, but I still found it cute and I really liked the CG's style... I loved the interaction between Koi e Masaya and he's so cute when he is embarrassed^^ I agree with Hazuki, me too would have liked Koi to be voiced and being able to hear both of them talk at the same time (moreover is simpler to me to understand the voiced part of the game, then the one with text only...)

Posted Image --> Finally ♥

#19 Shigeruu

Shigeruu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Kuran Kaname, Namikaze Minato, Kuchiki Byakuya

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:01 PM

My first otome game. I'd recommend this game to first-timers. Easy kanji and the system is not that hard (I played Kiniro no Corda and got frustrated due to my restricted knowledge of japanese language). I love this game, I played multiple times and got all the boys. I love Hayami-senpai :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance