• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:43 AM

I'm surprised that there's no thread discussing this (does this mean nobody's interested in this anymore?) so I guess I should start. I don't know if this should be merged with the Maihitoyo stage thread or not so I leave it to the mods this time to decide since I'm fine either way ^^

I guess considering the popularity of the Haruka Maihitoyo stage show last year, the cast are now back with a second installment called 遙かなる時空の中で朧草紙. No Suefumi this time of course, but Akuram will be featured, along with the rest of the Oni gang.
Spoiler

Of course the Hachiyou will all be back. As for the story and ticket information, you can get more info at the official site. The shows will open in January 2009 in Tokyo and Osaka.
And a little Christmas present from Haruka. This will be released a day before Christmas for 3000. 3D Akuram gets a character song.

I know there are people here who have seen the Maihitoyo performance and those who haven't (and that includes me). What do you think about this new installment and will you go see it?

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#2 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:25 PM

I didn't see it live, but bought the DVD of the stage show, which I enjoyed immensely, though I wasn't sure I would when I first heard about a 'live action' version of Haruka! I thought 'how could they duplicate the beauty of the anime/manga?!' but was really pleasantly surprised when I actually saw it.

The actors are all truly incredible and the costumes were just stunning, (I just wish that they made their hair coloring more accurate for everyone) that I became an immediate supporter and fan!! I am definitely anticipating the new version and hope it will come out on DVD sooner than later (probably April/May).

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#3 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

I had no idea there was another stage show until I saw an article for the DVD in... one of the many magazines that I buy, I forget which one. The only qualm I had with the first one was the inaccurate hair colors some of them had, as stated above, but the show itself is mesmerizing <3! Definitely going to go buy this DVD when it comes out.

Posted Image

#4 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:20 AM

OMG! I can't help it! I'm watching it now and I'm loving it! I'm kyaaing by myself that anyone who'd see me right now would think I'm insane. The actors are really good... my only complaint is that why... is my Akuram.. so...un-akuram? I think they overdid the costume for him. He's way, way prettier than I am (lol)! But other than that, it's so kya-kya! and I took a short peek at the end and they're singing! =).. I think the hachiyou sang that song too.. I can't be too sure. I love it! Takamich is still so hot.. err the actor.. forgot his name. ^^

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#5 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

13sugars-chan!!! :hug: Seems like it's been a long time since we chatted!!!! ^^

Yes, I agree!!! I think Akram/Ail just looks engulfed in his costume (his shoulders aren't broad enough to carry it well) and....mainly....his wig!!!!! It's just atrocious!!! He looks like a man dressing up like a woman in it! Too much makeup and that wig is too wrong! I think the bangs are too thick--they should be more wispy, and the rest of the hair as well. It's just like Cousin It! ^^;;

As for Takamichi----yes, Gengorou-sama is sooooooooo kakkoii! Did you watch the funny talk show at the end?! That's hilarious what they do!! I'll be posting it up here as soon as I get a chance to do so. (It's like 20 minutes long!!! ^^;;)

#6 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

setsuna-chan!! YES! Everything you said is exactly my sentiment! The part where he sang and his hair was all over the place was like... what the heck! The first time he took his mask off in front of Akane made him seem more like a ghost than a beautiful oni (lol). But other than the fact that they botched up his costume, the rest were fine for me. And yes, I watched the talk show though I don't know what's going on, I laughed so hard. Oh, what's the song they all sang at the end? I'm pretty sure I kind of heard it already but I can't seem to remember @_@

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#7 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:16 AM

Here (finally---gomen ne, Min'na!) are the videos of the (insane) Talk Show from the Haruka Stage Oborozoshi DVD:

HaruMyuTalkShowPt1: http://www.mediafire.com/?dm1azyloumm
HaruMyuTalkShowPt2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?zye5mkd2ztz

Thanks to Freya-sama for reuploading these for us all!! :hugs to her: Doumo arigatou!!!!

I had to divide it into 2 because it was too huge for me to upload all together. (I'm still on dial up!! ACK!! >o< ) The first part is okay but rather predictable. The 2nd half is......crazy, just crazy is all I can say......

Anyway, enjoy and if anyone can reupload these to Mediafire or megaupload or ???, I appreciate it!!! :hug:

God bless!!

Setsuna

#8 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:31 PM

Gengurouuuuu!!!! <333

Thank you, Setsuna-san >w</
I shall upload the videos in a sec to MF (MU hates me so). Will let you know once I'm done.

EDIT: Setsuna-san, I hate to say this but both files seem to be corrupted. May I kindly ask you to please reupload? Thankies =w=

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#9 Guest_harukatoki_*

Guest_harukatoki_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

Thank you for sharing, but...it seems that there's something wrong with the files. I just can't extract them TT^TT
Anyway, is it the talk show where they have cast-change? Since there's another part called "the secret meeting between Hachiyou and Akuram" ^^"

#10 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

Ack!!!!! 0_o Masaka!!!!

Hmmm.....I just extracted Pt 2 from the .zip and it worked fine for me.

That's so weird!!! Anyway, I'll reupload them UNZIPPED, (just the regular .wma file) and see how that works. Should be the same as the other video files I upload (The neoroma concert clips) and those unzip, but maybe it's because they're extra long? Both of them? Wow....can't figure that one out!

Gomen ne!!! I'll reupload them now......

They'll be at the same location, but with .wma at the end instead of .zip

http://www.setsunako...TalkShowPt1.wmv
http://www.setsunako...TalkShowPt2.wmv

Let's see if that will work. ^^ ^^ :hug:

Thanks and sorry!!!!

SEtsuna

#11 Guest_harukatoki_*

Guest_harukatoki_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:08 PM

It worked!!!
Thank you so much X">
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure that I have never had any problems with .zip file, but this time I just couldn't extract them :"P Corrupt files, I guess ( -_-")
Anyway, the talk show this time was crazily fun XD But I personally prefer the one in Maihitoyo, especially the cast change-almost fell off chair laughing as I was watching Yorihisa acted as Akane~ >D

#12 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

I haven't been able to find any subs of the Maboroshi stage play (maybe I'm searching the wrong places). Has anyone seen them lingering the interwebs? =o_O'=

#13 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

I haven't been able to find any subs of the Maboroshi stage play (maybe I'm searching the wrong places). Has anyone seen them lingering the interwebs? =o_O'=

No, I hasn't. Where did you get the raw version?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance