• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

Nagata's game totally killed me...i gave up, along with the 2nd level of the puzzle sliding one...><

Also, did anyone else enjoy showing the slapping and massaging game to friends just to freak out/amuse them? XD
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#42 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

vitaminY is cute and the mini games are funny, too
i like tsubasa (is think this was he's name? when he speak sometimes in english, that's funny XD

Posted Image

#43 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Manga (both shonen, shojo and yaoi) and videogames. I also like reading.
  • Who I fangirl over:Todoroki Keigo, Hattori Hibiki, Makabe Tsubasa, Kusanagi Hajime, Ootori-sensei

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

Does anybody know how to get the last two group CGs?

I have just one Level Z minigame left and then I'll have cleared of the rides, but I'm still missing two CGs. Do they both get unlocked by finishing the game?

#44 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

^Yes, you need to complete all the levels on all the games to unlock those 2 extra CGs

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#45 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Manga (both shonen, shojo and yaoi) and videogames. I also like reading.
  • Who I fangirl over:Todoroki Keigo, Hattori Hibiki, Makabe Tsubasa, Kusanagi Hajime, Ootori-sensei

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

Damn, then I'll never get to see them. I just can't beat the Toge Island tetris-like game at the last level.

Thank you for the answer!<3

#46 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:57 AM

You know, if only there's some way we can switch our NDS save files around to ppl online, coz i'm seeing a lot of games i can't beat and yet ppl are beating them perfectly fine, and games that i can beat etc...>< That would save SO much time...I still haven't gotten past that puzzle sliding one, and i doubt i ever will...T^T
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#47 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:08 AM

Games I will never be able to complete:

Nagata's messaging game
Devil Shooter K
Toge Island Tetris-like game
And that damn sliding puzzle game!

I gave up a couple months ago on those games. But switching saved files would be nice for those damn pesky games that are so hard to beat.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#48 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:40 AM

Well, it's possible to switch save files if you're using a ROM and not the original cartridge. I've been using the ROM so far (and to make up for it I'm buying two copies of the game next week, one for me and one as my friend's b-day present XD).

I still haven't finished the game (damn it, I've always sucked at Tetris!>_<) but aside from Mizuki and the group pictures, I have completed the galleries of all the characters, so I'm willing to share my .sav if anyone wants it.

Games I will never be able to complete:

Nagata's messaging game
Devil Shooter K
Toge Island Tetris-like game
And that damn sliding puzzle game!

I can't help on the Toge Island and the sliding puzzle games, but for Devil Shooter K the trick is keep on doing the big laser move you get with the candy by pushing B and moving on all the screen while you're shooting it. If you time it right you manage to kill two sets of little ghosts with one hit. You get another big bonus killing all the red devils - still using the big laser.

For Nagata's massaging game, my advice is to concentrate mostly on ducking the explosions to save time and concentrate on the gold buttons. The Ecstasy bar fills depending on the number of buttons you push, and since you need to push the gold ones more times (3 on Y Level and 4 on Z Level, I think) you can fill the bar faster and more easily. I've noticed that some characters get more gold buttons than others (namely the teachers. Maybe they're more tense?), so don't just wait for the gold buttons to appear, keep smashing the normal ones and go for the gold when they appear.

#49 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:23 AM

Yeah, i have ROM files for some of them too, but the trouble is we can't somehow merge the files together...>< You know, so like, we can have the data from 2 ROM save files in ONE single file...

Did anyone have any trouble with the bungee game? XD I played that everytime i play Vitamin Y just for the heck of it...it's just so amusing! And i nearly always let Katsuragi get eaten...:P

I have a question btw...coz i didn't play Vitamin X before this game, i skipped over all the love dates etc, so can i see them again if i play the games all over again, or do i have to totally delete my save file? Or is there somewhere i can rewatch the scenes?
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#50 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

Yeah, i have ROM files for some of them too, but the trouble is we can't somehow merge the files together...>< You know, so like, we can have the data from 2 ROM save files in ONE single file...

Did anyone have any trouble with the bungee game? XD I played that everytime i play Vitamin Y just for the heck of it...it's just so amusing! And i nearly always let Katsuragi get eaten...:P

I have a question btw...coz i didn't play Vitamin X before this game, i skipped over all the love dates etc, so can i see them again if i play the games all over again, or do i have to totally delete my save file? Or is there somewhere i can rewatch the scenes?

Well, we could make a group effort and pass around one sav and work out the missing games, but the problem is that as far as I know you can't play again the events you unlock. Not having finished the game, and being unable to read the Japanese guides, I can't tell you if you can unlock a special gallery after you finish the game. I don't really care about the events since I don't get anything of what they say, I'm in it only for the CGs.

The bungee games is one of my favorites too!XD The rabid yaoi fangirl in me finds it endlessly amusing to see the B6/T6 couples and dressed as fruits. :wink:

#51 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

For VitaminY you just need to play a game and for love event you need to pass the Level X again and for the study even you need to pass that Level Y again and for the last event of course you need to pass Level Z. After you managed to pass the game successfully you get the score sheet right? Then there should be an option that shows up as tissue paper all you have to do is tap that and you can see the event again...like it shows on the official site.

The system in VitaminX are totally different from VitaminY - for one thing you can save and load anytime in VitaminX. ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#52 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

...well, duh. I had noticed the little Toga in the corner of the score sheet but I hadn't payed attention to it. Thank you very much for the pointer.^^;

#53 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:52 AM

>< I hate that saving system as well....coz well....it's a handheld game! Like...ppl will take it everywhere they go....though...i wonder what ppl would think when they see you playing the slapping and nagata's game...XD
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#54 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:11 AM

My friends think I'm perverted when I show them my games lol. This game and Duel Love ruined their impression of me. I'm the perverted sweat wiper/shower peaker/ero slapper to them.

I can't help myself XD

But other people don't really care what I'm playing, the only thing they ask is "Do you even understand what they are saying?". If I'm playing it then obviously I can *rolls eyes*

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#55 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:32 AM

My friends think I'm perverted when I show them my games lol. This game and Duel Love ruined their impression of me. I'm the perverted sweat wiper/shower peaker/ero slapper to them.

I can't help myself XD

But other people don't really care what I'm playing, the only thing they ask is "Do you even understand what they are saying?". If I'm playing it then obviously I can *rolls eyes*

I don't get anything of what they say, but I play anyway for the eye candy. Which, I guess, makes me an actual pervert.XD

God, Duel Love. I think that game ruined a lot of people (I know it was one of the deciding factors in my finally caving in and buying a NDS). The first time my friend showed me the game it was on a long train ride back home from an anime con. The boy with the food and drinks cart, which had already passed once and stopped to try and hit on us, passed by again right when we were playing the massaging game. He stopped dead in his tracks and peered over at the DS with a sorta amused/gleeful "gotcha!" face and went "Wow, what are you doing? Is that a naked boy on the screen?" out loud.

#56 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

I didnt dare to play Duel Love without headphones, even when i was in my room...><

As for Vitamin Y....i only play it in my room...XD
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#57 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

We had headphones, but it was my friend in the corridor seat who was holding the NDS. The guy had already stopped to hit on us once, and he was probably going to do it again on his way back.

Thank god we all leave our sense of shame at home under the pillow when we leave for anime cons, so we just smiled cheerfully and went, "don't you have a job you're supposed to be doing?"

I hid in my room to play VitaminY, but for different reasons than Duel Love. I simply can't stop giggling like an idiot over most of the games. They're just too dorky and/or cute.

#58 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:28 AM

I don't get anything of what they say, but I play anyway for the eye candy. Which, I guess, makes me an actual pervert.XD

That's what got me into otome games in the first place, the eye candy. That and the doki-doki moments.

But, I don't like to play my otome games when other people are around. They ruin the experience for me, but I also have a weird habit of yellingtalking to myself/and or the characters in Japanese with a very fangirly voice. Otherwise, I just turn the volume down when they start making unscrupulous noises.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#59 bloody mistress

bloody mistress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:49 PM

That's what got me into otome games in the first place, the eye candy. That and the doki-doki moments.

I think that aside from the eye candy and doki-doki moments, the only other reason one plays otome games is to fangirl over the seiyuus.XD

For me it depends on the game. For more visual novel-like games I like to play them by myself, for dorky mini-games based games it's funnier to make it a group event.

#60 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

I already finish hajime's route finally ^^ The games are all cute!!

After you managed to pass the game successfully you get the score sheet right? Then there should be an option that shows up as tissue paper all you have to do is tap that and you can see the event again...like it shows on the official site.

Ah I already pass the levelZ in the minigame already but in the score sheet after finish the game isn't have anything out? umm is it because I still didn't pass all the guys yet?? or the event just appear in the first time after finish the game because in the first time I don't know they have event in the score sheet so I didn't see find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance