• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:19 AM

I love the Fairy Popeland games too. I love most of the games actually, but some just get really hard at Level Z. I finally beat the glasses game. Ha! In your face Hajime! Your humongous glasses didn't get me this time!

The guy with the black hair in the horror house is Kiyoharu. I love the sound of his voice and the way he talks.

Also, if any of you are interested in unlocking the extra Study Events, the way you unlock them is beating all four games on Level X and Y.

For the Extra Events, you have to beat the song Secret Romance for the Vitamin Vitamin Evolution minigame on Level X, Y, and Z. You also get a CG if you beat them on all three levels of difficulty. The event is hilarious...

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#22 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:13 AM

Great...now that you mentioned that there are love events in this game now I definitey HAVE to get this game!

When I first saw Kiyoharu's and Kinugasa-sensei's theme park name I couldn't help but laugh because it fit them so well. LOL Considering Kiyoharu's nickname for Kinugasa-sensei is obake and he can be scary if you get on his bad side ;^^

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#23 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

There are lots of events. Love Events, Study Events, Extra Events, and Bonus Events. Soo many events to unlock.

I laughed at Mizuki's theme park name. It's so...Mizuki.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#24 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:20 PM

...i feel like such an idiot...XD I just found out that you can poke the cgs in the extra mode to get voices....XDXD

Spoiler

Also, is Kiyoharu always this whacky?!

Omg..this is SO fun!! I'm definitely gonna play VitaminXEvolution after i finish Hiiro no Kakera! XD
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#25 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

I finally managed to pass Devil Shooter K level Z, barely.. x__x
And also cleared Nagata's mini games, but I think it was by luck since I didn't push the danger buttons at all. Some of the level Z games can really hurt your fingers.

Shunkan Phrase tires my hand really quick too.

Lol, yes Kiyoharu and Kinu-san's area name really fits them. Trick or Scream. At a glance you might think that name is so Kiyoharu, until you saw Kinu-san's black side that is. Then you'll know it fits both of them. xD

You can't replay the scenes, can you?
Some events are plain hilarious and I'd love to see them again.

@yukihotaru
Yes, Kiyoharu is always like that, being a major troublemaker that he is. 8D
I love his character and the way he talks too.

Spoiler

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#26 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:27 PM

Aaargggh!!!! You know that game where you drip water (eyedrops?!) to charm the teacher? HE KEEPS RUNNING AROUND STAY STILL GRRR!!!!! >___< I can't pass the last level!!!!!!

I am laughing so much at Tsubasa's CGs coz of his Engrish...XDXD Why does he keep doing that!

Omg, the CGs....
Spoiler

@Misha
Lols! And he sniggers too! *dies*
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#27 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

Ah, Uruoi I Want You? Yes he keeps spinning around and going back and forth across your screen. I kept spamming left and right too because of his movements.

Actually he uses the word 'Sh*t!' so much that I started to find it funny. 8D

Omg, the CGs....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#28 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:08 AM

You know that Fairyland game, Tokimeki something? I can't pass the Y level...i can't..i just can't...T^T God now i remember why i absolutely hated sliding puzzle games...

...however, i had no problem passing both Nagata's games and the glasses wiping one...^^;; And yes, i think i DO love Hajime less now...
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#29 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

I despise sliding puzzle games...

I still can't get past level Y of Nagata's game. Ergh, and I'm using this pen as my stylus(lost my real stylus recently), and its really wide. Not the best for playing games with. I still love Hajime...even after he ruined 3 attempts to beat the glasses game at level Z.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#30 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

Hah...I decided to buy this game...but I wont get like...until the end of this month! ><;
So...I decided to download an emulator and rom while I wait.
I had lots of uh...technical difficulties but I eventually got the hang of it...
the movie demos make it easier than it looks =_=;

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#31 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:28 AM

The movie demos are all in level X too.. =x=;
I had no problems at all with the level X games. Except for Goro's sliding puzzles when I still couldn't understand how people solve them, which means I couldn't even pass its level X. I keep failing and waited until the scrambled pieces are close to each other which made them easy to arrange. But after that I actually find level Z the easiest.. o_O

Lol I still love Hajime lots n lots too, even after he ruined my first 3 attempts on megane mini-game level Z.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#32 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:03 AM

B'sLoooooooooog.
Posted ImagePosted Image

That last one is really adorable. Though I haven't got to that part because I was busy playing Avalon Code 8D.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#33 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:45 AM

Oh!!! Is it had the CGs too!!!!
I really want to play this game now >//<

ps. I also play VitaminX but I still don't get all the guy yet. well, the game is takes long time to finish all and I don't like the test >//<

#34 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:52 PM

Argh...I finally finished all the games...except for Nagata's massaging game! Argh...how do you avoid pressing those red buttons! Because the most I can get is 6 people done! ;_; I wish they would have kept the time limit the same like in level x because I know I would be able to finish it if I had more time! ;_;

You can replay those scenes...since the event option comes up when you complete all the levels in the games all you have to tap it.

Ah...I really love Hajime's scenes...he is really adorable. I love Sanada-sensei's study even because it was nice seeing Yuri and Sanada have a normal conversation without any interruptions (and the "It's fun to get in Sanada-sensei's way" club and "We are watching over Sanada-sensei carefully" club LOL)

The most hilarious events for me were the Vitamin Vitamin Evolution ones.
Spoiler

#35 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:19 AM

@ Hazuki

Wow you finished all the games! I finished most of the games, except like Level Z on a few games.

Hajime is the best isn't he? *completely biased*

The events for Vitamin Vitamin Evolution are absolutely hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh.

Spoiler

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#36 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:09 PM

I try to finish first with Hajime-kun but after the second game I already can't pass it!!!! it's the Tsubasa's game TT^TT
the game that has sensei droping the water for tsubasa.
(Megane Kingdom, I cant read all the name of the game because I cant read that kanji but the katakana is 'I want you')
I play many time but still can't pass it. I really don't know how to play it!!
Could anyone please tell me. >//<

#37 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

im still stuck on that puzzle sliding one...i give up...T-T
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#38 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

I try to finish first with Hajime-kun but after the second game I already can't pass it!!!! it's the Tsubasa's game TT^TT
the game that has sensei droping the water for tsubasa.
(Megane Kingdom, I cant read all the name of the game because I cant read that kanji but the katakana is 'I want you')
I play many time but still can't pass it. I really don't know how to play it!!
Could anyone please tell me. >//<

The point of the game is to gather many hearts from the "princess" you gather the hearts by having Nagata drip eye drops on him while Tsubasa is spinning around by pressing A. You have to watch out for Yuri though because when you see her go "..." that mean she's going to turn around and face Tsubasa, before she turns around you have to press B to pose and gather hearts from her.

#39 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:46 AM

thank you so much for the answer!!!!
oh that girl's Yuri? I never know before. haha

#40 Lady_Eden

Lady_Eden

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:42 AM

Has anyone finish playing Nagata's massaging game? I'm left with only Level Z and I still cannot get 12 people within 3min 40s... ARGGH!
I only manage to get 11 people done... -.-"'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance