• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:51 AM

The game came out today! Yay!

Anyways, it's sort of a spin off from VitaminX with the original cast returning. It basically has the same system as VitaminX Evolution, though tweaked just a bit. You don't have as many options as VitaminX Evolution. There is a story, which you must progress through in order to unlock the minigames. There are 26 minigames, I think there are 2 for each of the B6, 1 for each T6, and 7 with a mixture. I haven't gotten to the minigames yet, as I've just started playing.

Posted Image

Edit -

So the way the game works is basically the same as VitaminX Evolution. Tapping the screen to progress through dialogue(or pressing the A button). The minigames are pretty fun. Tsubasa has the best one so far...it's so cute. You get to choose one of the B6 to walk around the school festival with, and I chose Hajime.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#2 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:51 AM

I never got into the Vitamin series, i don't know why, maybe coz it's the lack of voice (ok, maybe not, since Love Revo had no voice and i still loved it to bits) or coz i know it doesnt really work like a traditional otome game or visual novel.....but anyway, i did try this one. The games are weird...o_O So far i'm onto the slapping one...and....XDXD I kinda like the swinging from vine to vine one too...XD The way the guy goes "Aaaaahhhh" is just hilarious!
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#3 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:01 AM

Hajime~ <33
I really love how you slapped Katsuragi using a hard cover book in that slapping game, while you're just using your hand for the others.. xD

The games are pretty cute. I don't like Goro's museum game, but that's because I hate (and totally suck at) sliding puzzles.. ;_;

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#4 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:18 AM

I definitely loved the slapping minigame, I think its called Vitaspeed. It was hilarious, especially slapping Katsuragi with a book instead of your hand. That was a nice touch. The game where Tsubasa is twirling around like a princess is one of my favorites, along with Vita Vita Evolution, the dancing game where you tap the squares.

I finished all the guys, I liked Hajime, Shun, and Mizuki the most. Also, as you beat the minigames you unlock CG's, and they were definitely worth it.

Hajime is too cute for words...especially in the CG's.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#5 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:18 AM

SQUEEE~

I love that little animation before every mini-game XDD

Still not that far into the game but I still haven't seen a CG yet except the start? I've noticed I've been unlocking them though... So where do we view them? :S I feel like I'm missing something.

#6 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:59 AM

u view them in the extra place, just go to the art room. it's at the upper left.

also, where are the cgs from? are they from the previous games? coz i've never tried the other vitamin games before so they're pretty confusing to me.
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#7 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:45 PM

They aren't from the previous games, I can tell you that. I think they are CG's that they made just for this game, just as an extra.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#8 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:05 AM

I see...thanks...hahah, i already finished hajime and the other guy with specs (through the miracle of skipping through all the convos, i have to admit). The game where the guy in specs was trying to charm the teacher was hilarious...XDXD The games are all so weird!

Why is Goro in a skirt?! o_O For an anime dude they he actually looks like a guy....the mangaka did it on purpose?!
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#9 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:42 AM

Seeing these posts make me want to buy this game...

Why is Goro in a skirt?! o_O For an anime dude they he actually looks like a guy....the mangaka did it on purpose?!

Well, it's explained in his story when you play his route in Vitamin X. He just likes it and he's an artist too...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#10 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

@ yukihotaru

Isn't that game great? It's just too funny.

And as for Goro, as Hazuki said it's explained during his route in VitaminX. He is just one of those guys that likes to dress in girl's clothing, and likes things that are cute and girly. It suites him, I think.

@ Hazuki

If you've played VitaminX, then I'd really recommend it to you. I does have its quirks (it's too short in my opinion, and a bit pricey), but definitely a great game if you liked VitaminX. It might be good for those who like short games, it doesn't take much time at all to go through a route and actually read the conversations.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#11 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:53 AM

lols...i thought he was the weird gay guy in the game...then i remembered it's an otome game..XD can u choose his route in vitamin x?! that would've been interesting...

i like how they played with that...coz in one of the games u need to choose whether they're guys or girls...XD i kept thinking in my head..."But they're all guys..." when the dog came up i was like WHAT?!
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#12 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:04 AM

When I first played VitaminX I thought the same thing! I thought "Aren't B6 supposed to be all guys? Why is there a girl?". Yes, Goro is a guy you can go after.

At first when I played that minigame I kept choosing guy when Goro popped up. I was like "But Goro is a guy". Then I finally chose girl for Goro, and got a good reaction. That was funny. Also, after you finished the minigame Yuri yells out "Aren't you a guy Goro-kun!!!". Hilarious.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#13 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:59 AM

@yukihotaru

TY :] I'll check that out later.

I'm on hajime's route but I still haven't finished it. I should make up more time after my exams :D

#14 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

I finished all the routes, finally! 8D
Currently I'm completing the three levels for all mini-games in the extra section, for the sake of unlocking the last CGs for each guys and the extras. I even tackled that sliding puzzle.. xD

Though currently Nagata's mini game is killing me.
I don't know how the heck could I pass that game. I'll save that for the last.. x__x

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#15 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

I'm trying to finish the three levels too. It's pretty easy for most of the games, but Nagata's is hard! I hate that game...

But I will try my hardest because I want those CG's!

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#16 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

*blinks* eh? which one is that? so far i haven't had any that's really really hard yet...and i'm already nearly finished with Goro's path.
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#17 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:20 PM

You can play Nagata's game after you finish all of B6. It's in the Extra part, to the right of Megane Kingdom. Also, the reason they probably haven't gotten difficult yet is because when you play the games during the route you have to play on the lowest difficulty. If you play them in the Extra part once you've finished you can up the difficulty as you beat the levels. They get harder...alot harder.

Oh, and I unlocked all of the extra Love Event's for B6. You have to first play through the guys route, then beat at least the first level of difficulty for all four of their games. That gets you the Love Event. There is also an extra event that you can get. I'm not 100% sure how I unlocked, but I beat each song in Vitamin Vitamin Evolution on all three levels of difficulty. Then I noticed a song at the very bottom called Secret Romance I think. I beat the first level of difficulty and unlocked the event.

That's all that I've unlocked so far.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#18 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:04 AM

Aerghhh I am officially frustrated by Devil Shooter K's Level Z..
Any tips for reaching the target score? The ghosts are hard to eliminate except when using the laser (water?) weapon. I can only reach 18,5k score at maximum.. orz

As for Nagata's game, I can barely pass Level Y..
I don't want to think about what it's like on Level Z..

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#19 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

I managed to get 18,450. Haven't been able to yet any higher yet. Those damn ghost are hard to kill.

For Nagata's game I haven't even made it past Level Y.

Another game that is really frustrating is one of the Fairy Popeland games. The one where you have to wipe the paint off of their glasses, Level Z. I swear that game is out to get me. Everytime I get close to beating it, Hajime comes with his humongous glasses and all of a sudden the flowers start pouring down.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#20 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:30 PM

I love the fairyland games! XD They're just so....fluffy!!! I just finished beating 2 games, haven't tried to beat glasses one yet. But the bathhouse one really kills your brain...>___<

And then there's the guy with black hair who screams whackily in the horror place. He's insane. I love him.
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance