Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

ohhh yes yes, that would be funny. if they are going to have the obligatory shota character anyway, maybe they should have him collect plushies ^^

now that you mention the chapel, if we would have angels as a theme then we could go back to a (new) chapel. (wait, back to something new? *confuses herself*)

#62 Milk_n_Flour

Milk_n_Flour

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Games, manga, books, music, baking, traveling, world news, philosophy, science and technology.
  • Who I fangirl over:Suzuka Kazuma, Gyokuryuu, Saeki Teru, Atori Mahiro

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:49 AM

I like Saeki's voice, and I think Morita Masakazu did a great job. He is pretty versatile, ne? I was surprised to find out he was the same person who voiced Hihara from Corda, and Ichigo from Bleach because the voices sound so different! I prefer his rough Ichigo voice though.

I was surprised too with how many different roles he could play. I heard him as Ichigo first and then when I started play tokimeki I was curious as to who voiced Saeki. I think there was a video about him. The voicing for Saeki was really nice, it was not so generic to me at least.

For 3rd season, skinship is a must I think! And I agree completely with the dark prince type. Kei was too 'ice block' for me to bare the cold.

I wonder if it'd be nice to have the option of getting the girl to confess first around Christmas 3r year or even earlier. That way the rest of the game will played out as a couple. As in the people you talk to, other guys, events will be scripted putting you two as official couples. Also for plot twist, you are the one moving out of the town to go to university and have to tell the guy that you will stay or leave. if you choose to leave then you two break up. Then you can watch their reaction for the rest of the year. The final ending however, will either be you leaving him forever once highschool ends. Or who knows :wink:

So many possibilities, but as long as skinship is still included for the DS then this game will be my first priority :grin:
"Shut up and just follow me" - DBSK fan service :)

#63 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:15 AM

I guess skinship is a must-have for a GS3 game eh? I'd really like a pretty ending CG for each guy! I mean yeah sure there's the two shadows kissing and stuff but I want to see their faces! I want to see a unique ending CG for each guy! Like one guy embraces you and another suprises you with a kiss or something...

What system do you think the game will be on? I don't know if it'd be on PS2 since, well it's getting old...I think there's probably going to be a DS version though. If it was on Wii everyone could use skinship on a bigger screen! xD

#64 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:05 AM

@Milk_n_Flour
Lols, those are GREAT ideas! One of the things that had always bugged me abt TMGS is that they always take FOREVER to confess! Plot twists and some drama would be good! XD Though, i do find the pureness and sweetness of TMGS games endearing....

One thing i found weird abt the skinship thing is, the heroine and the guy kinda, already kissed? Like, multiple times....come on, i'm not the only one with a DS who's touched the guy's lips when he sends you home after dates with my stylus before! XD How can you guys NOT be a couple after all that? I really want that to be properly addressed if Konami does make a 3rd game...XD

I can't imagine the Wii version of TMGS though...o_O It's not as...intimate is the DS one.....XDXD Coz you're not really touching the screen?

...i know, that all sounded really weird....orz
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#65 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

haha, I always thought the same thing. I mean, for some guys I used to 'kiss' them on the lips all the time. And then they still act as if nothing ever happened. (But Himuro's reaction was so funny~)

DS sounds like a better idea to me to ^^

Milk n Flour: I really like your idea of being able to confess earlier. I mean, if you play it right you're already acting like a full time couple by the middle of year 2, and then it still takes the guy 1.5 year to confess xD
I also like your idea of the heroine moving away. yes, that would be one awesome plot twist.

#66 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:59 PM

Yeah! I like Milk_n_Flour's idea too!!!!!
I want to see what happen when you're already be boyfriend and girlfriend!!!! ^0^

What about making a guy who like "Tsundere" girl?
The guy in the game are always want you to come after him and be nice to him. I really wonder what if it has a guy that like "Tsundere" (you don't have to say good thing and don't have to be nice to him.) The question and the answer would be interesting!

#67 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:36 AM

A tsundere heroine! That would be a nice change...I hate chasing after guys sometimes because I feel like I'm demoralizing myself!

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#68 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:37 PM

Just wondering but are there any voice actors that people would like to see in TMGS3? I mean in TMGS we had Hikaru Midorikawa ^^ and in TMGS2 we had Morita Masakazu ^^ So is there anyone in particular that people would like as our future prince?

Me wants Suwabe!! I want to harassed a chara in the great approach mode with his voice!!

And Tsundere heroine, I guess it's not possible. Coz I get the feeling when playing the game that the heroine personality is changing according on the guy we target.

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#69 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:06 PM

yes your personality changes, it has to be. I mean, certain guys 'demand' different answers to the same question, and if those answers are supposed to be 'who you are' then your personality is different. it always makes me feel like such a cheat, answering what they want to hear instead of what I think.

Saeki: this fish is really beautiful.
Me: I want to eat it. yes it is.

<__<

#70 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:48 AM

i agree for the taller kouhai idea ^^ i guess it will be a really interesting plot to imagine that the heroine has no idea that he's younger than her.
tsundere heroes or heroine would be really nice ^^ i'm really into tsundere characters XD

i want a guy with a high pride-type!!! maybe like roxis from mana khemia ^^ he's harsh and kinda strict. he hates losing and really easy to be pissed-off, but he shows a really cute reaction (like hikami or hariya XD) \^^/ i think it will be really fun to tease this kind of guy XD

for the sporty type, i want him to join kendo or archery club. i want to see the guy wearing hakama!!! XD

for the artistic type, he doesn't have to do painting, does he? how about photography? isn't it considered as a kind of art as well?

and for the glasses guy (maybe not the studious type), he smiles a lot and kinda innocent (or maybe absent-minded XD). a friendly type with lots of friends, but not everyone know that he's working in... a MAID CAFE XD XD XD (as a butler, of course). and when the heroine ask him why did he never told her about it, he will say, "because you've never asked." XD

for the teacher, how about a shota-type one XD he's really cute and baby-faced, which make people doesn't see him as a teacher (and an adult). he's cheerful and like to tease people ^^ kinda childish, but he will show his mature side when he's needed ^^

i also want a guy which is very harsh to people, but really kind to kids, and he works as a pre-school teacher. i'm imagining his cg while doing activities with the kids. (drawing, playing, etc.) or maybe while he's asleep, the kids draw something on his face XD i guess it will be a pretty cute CG!!! ^^

oh well, sorry for being so heated on my first post XD i've already lost in my imagination XD

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

#71 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

and for the glasses guy (maybe not the studious type), he smiles a lot and kinda innocent (or maybe absent-minded XD). a friendly type with lots of friends, but not everyone know that he's working in... a MAID CAFE XD XD XD (as a butler, of course). and when the heroine ask him why did he never told her about it, he will say, "because you've never asked." XD

for the teacher, how about a shota-type one XD he's really cute and baby-faced, which make people doesn't see him as a teacher (and an adult). he's cheerful and like to tease people ^^ kinda childish, but he will show his mature side when he's needed ^^

I really like those ideas ^^

A megane character that isn't too studious would be nice, somehow meganes always seem to be studious and a bit cold or distant. The exact oposite would be fun ^^

I really like your teacher idea. But I'm too much of a fan of characters Like Himuro to accept it if it would come true. I just want them to put Himuro in for a second time 8D

#72 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:32 AM

Himuro's cute, and I love the way he's blushed XD (and the Haunted House CG event is really funny XD), but I'm kinda scared of him XD

Actually I like clumsy (male) characters, like Hayato (aka Luciano) from Ohimesama Debut, who has no sense of direction XD but I guess they wouldn't make one like him, since it would mean he'll always be late on dates XD

#73 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:04 AM

Actually I like clumsy (male) characters, like Hayato (aka Luciano) from Ohimesama Debut, who has no sense of direction XD but I guess they wouldn't make one like him, since it would mean he'll always be late on dates XD

Ahah!! I can actually imagine that happening, seeing how the directionally-devoid guy is another one of the many stereotypes out there. There is a particular term for it, but I can't for the life of me remember... (there was a guy in Ranma 1/2 like that too, the piggy. I disliked him, but not for this reason)
It would be a good way to advance the storyline. ;D
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#74 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

Oh well~~~~~ now that I've known about Haruki Naoshi-sensei from Starry Sky, I think the sensei type I proposed was pretty similiar to him >A< XD
That makes me wondering, should I buy Starry Sky for Autumn of not? >A<
Ooops, sorry, since this is TMGS's thread, let's back to the topic XD

I guess an 'unlucky guy' would be interesting XD Like a flower pot fell on his head or he slipped by a banana peel XD but I wonder if that of idea would seem like an old joke -_-a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance