#41 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:01 AM

I never said they were done with the boy's side, I just said I haven't seen it in a while. They may make more boy's side but I just thought they're more likely to make a GS3 because of its recent popularity.

#42 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:47 PM

ahhh that radio, I saw it too!! but I think the girls aren't cute much so I haven't listen to it but I really like the radio of Tokimeki GS >//<

I also hope for the girl side because the boy side have already 3 part, so they should make girl side at least 3 part too >0< but I still afraid that it'll go to boy side because it their original ^^"

#43 seryass

seryass

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Zephel, Randy, Clavis, Tsuchiura, & Yunoki

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:57 AM

The 'boy's side' is still alive, there's a web radio based on Tokimeki Memorial Online (where the Only Love anime is from). It started together with the TMGS web radio, but air on different days.

So don't take for granted that the booy's side is done and they won't touch it again XD

Actually I'd have to disagree with you there. It's only *loosely* based on the Online game which itself is no longer active so the Only Love anime is pretty much the only thing keeping the Boy's Side going.

My brother loved the 1st and 2nd games and read somewhere that they are concentrating on the Girls Side aspect now in terms of games which upset my brother loads but cheered me up no end ^_^

Given that they have made three major games for the Boy's Side as well as numerous spin offs and I mean numerous (again my brother has them all and boy was I suprised to see them all). I wish we were as lucky with the Girl's Side series. I'm fairly certain that should there be another game it will be a Girl's Side one since it would be the third in the series and would equal the amount to the Boy's Side series.

#44 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

Actually I'd have to disagree with you there. It's only *loosely* based on the Online game which itself is no longer active so the Only Love anime is pretty much the only thing keeping the Boy's Side going.

There were ports of the various Boy's side until last year, so I tend to disagree on Only Love being the only thing keeping it alive :)

But this is going way OT so I'll stop with this: my only point was "don't kill the boy's side so easily if you don't want surprises in the case they announce a new boy's side and not girl's side"

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#45 Hikari-Rekka

Hikari-Rekka

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, drawing, reading, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Italy Veneziano, Seychelles, Tenshi Hinanawi, etc.

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:37 AM

Actually, from what I've heard.. They closed Tokimemo Online last year. The reason why, I don't know..
Icon credit goes to Leafy Icons at Livejournal.

#46 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:42 AM

Just wondering but are there any voice actors that people would like to see in TMGS3? I mean in TMGS we had Hikaru Midorikawa ^^ and in TMGS2 we had Morita Masakazu ^^ So is there anyone in particular that people would like as our future prince?

#47 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:31 AM

it's probably gonna be very very very cliche, but Mamoru Miyano! Yeah, i know...but i love him a lot! ^^;; But i love his voice in those moronic situations, like Tamaki in Ouran, so hopefully Konami will make a non-gloomy and slightly baka-style of prince next time...XD
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#48 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

Konishi Katusyuki!

I became a fan of many seiyuu solely because of their role in the TMGS series, but I would rather like it the other way around this time.
He sounds quite cheery and soft as Ousaki in La Corda, but his complicated-mind-games role as Ren in Skip Beat, complete with shady past, is the best.

However, I mostly see him cast as the obligatory intellectual with megane, so highly unlikely. Sadly.
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#49 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:38 AM

i'd like Suzuki Tatsuhisa!! because Suzuki's voice is so damn sexy as Tsubasa in Vitamin X (kyaa~ Tsubasa!! *o*) and i want to hear his voice again & again. that's why his Hitsuji de Oyasumi CD is my fav ^o^

i'd like Namikawa Daisuke too. Namikawa's voice is so calming, and i really love prince-type with calming voice like Hazuki Kei. haa~ *o*

hwaa~ same with chemistry, i'd like it if there will be Konishi in TMGS3! because i really luv Blood Dupre^_^

Posted Image

#50 piccu

piccu

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:BISHOUNEN!!<br />Stalking my most favourite characters has become a big part of my life XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Wakaouji-sensei and Tsukimori~

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:01 PM

I love this thread! I totally agree with everyone about having some sort of quiz to determine who's going to be the childhood friend or/and make it not that obvious... It doesn't really always have to be the prince...

What's more, if they changed the information provider to a nii-san-esque type, I bet I'd be attracted to him most.... XD The idea of him being a neighbour (+ childhood friend) would be so adorable (lol I know, very cliché).

Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see more dramatic scenes in Tokimemo..., there's definitely a lack of real jealousy, like the heroine getting bullied by some girls thus the guy coming to save her or something like that XD

currently playing: TokiMemoGS 2nd Season & HM: Tree of Tranquillity
Posted Image
My livejournal :D || My DeviantArt

#51 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

I really want to say I want Hiyama Nobuyuki and many old character's voice but I know they're already voice for TMG ^^'
so I'll choose Takahiro Sakurai!!

#52 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

I would have to say that I would really love it if Ono Daisuke voiced the future prince. I really like his voice. I wouldn't mind if Mamo was our new prince either. I love both of them to bits XD.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#53 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:15 AM

I've always had a thing for the seiyuus who voices the 'sexy psychos' stereotypes in otome games, so that would be my choice. A seiyuu with a deep, sexy-sounding voice, like Koyasu, only he's already in the first game, orz.

I can't imagine the prince of a TMGS game being that kind of guy though. *points at stereotype above*

#54 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:22 PM

I do also love the "sexy psycho" stereotype. To think of it, Saeki's already edging towards one. He has a major attitude problem for a large part of the game. If only they would take the devilish part of Amachi and mesh it with Saeki's putrid narcissism to make a dark prince. XD

I think I've quite had it with the flowery, innocent, wholesome and utterly perfect (in short, unrealistic) prince. Hopes for a down-to-earth, somewhat faulty one next.
Posted Image

#55 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:26 AM

That's why I love Saeki, he doesn't really fit the 'prince' stereotype like Kei does.

And I'd love to see a Saeki/Amachi dark prince, he'd definitely be interesting.

Flowery guys are nice I have to admit, but I'm in agreement for a faulty dark prince. Preferably an angsty one XD.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#56 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:18 AM

Oh! I already forgot Mamo-kun!!?! I also like his voice ^^
I like his voice in soul eater and Hoshisora comic garden.

about Saeki, sometimes I like his voice but sometimes I don't ^^"

#57 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

I like Saeki's voice, and I think Morita Masakazu did a great job. He is pretty versatile, ne? I was surprised to find out he was the same person who voiced Hihara from Corda, and Ichigo from Bleach because the voices sound so different! I prefer his rough Ichigo voice though.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#58 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:52 AM

ahh yeah! I like Morita Masakazu's voice because of the voice of his as Ichigo in bleach ^^ but I didn't like his voice as Hihara much.

#59 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

1. I'd like Konishi Katsuyuki too (^o^)/
I loved him as Ousaki, and as Blood Drupe (Heart no kuni no Alice) he's pretty awesome too. I guess I like his voice more when he's a bit teasing or evil though.

2. an Onii-sama instead of another Yuu would be nice indeed...
but I'm afraid I would fall for my own brother... then maybe a next door childhood friend who is a few years older? that would work. and then he might still be legally chasable.

3. an older looking kouhai... YESSS >D
shota is not my thing anyway, so I'm all supporting this one!

4. hmmm, as for new types. ummm, a sports guy with glasses, a bookworm-player crossover (come on, it is possible) umm, how about someone who plays classical music? played to much Corda as for a teacher or girls I don't know. maybe a girls that plays video games would be nice. (dating sims? xD)

Romeo and Juliet? Hamlet?
... I doubt "kids" would read that... because it seems like childhood friend are the team of TMGS anyways.

I'd say something bubbly. like angels.

Romeo and Juliet might actually work.
You'd probably have to soften it up a bit, like putting emphasis on how unfortunate it was that they were torn apart and sort of blocking out all the death and betrayal, but yeah. If you make a nice picture book out of it, kids will read anything.

but angels, yeah, then the main guy would have a confession including something like "the first time I saw you, I thought you were an angel" *goes to throw up*cough* but it sounds cheesy enough to come true.

Something like a twist with a guy who likes to play dating simulations would be funny.

Heroine : Hey, wanna go out to the beach on *insert weekend here*?
Him : Um, Pass. I already have a date with Haru-chan on that day.
Heroine : Oh, I'm so sorry! *pauses* I hope you have a fun time going out with this Haru-chan person.
Him : Oh, I'm not going out. I'll be staying in my house with Haru-chan.
Heroine : *scandalous pause*
Him : Oh, it's not what you're thinking! Haru-chan is a character in the dating simulation *insert name here*. I've been on her route for a while, can't figure it out.
Heroine: *pause* Good luck with that.

ahahaha XDDDDD
I want a chara like that!

#60 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Angels as the centre-piece? If they made the angels chibi and glowy, I guess it might work. Isn't Amachi a saccharine sweet precursor to that, or so the cliche goes. Although he can be a devil too. XD Sometimes his hair curls up in such a way, at such an angle, it gives off the impression of horns on his head. >_< Must be deliberate.
I found the stained glass of the chapel in TMGS 1 a bit off-setting, since it depicted Die Legende fur Mädchen's characters, and not what an actual chapel would depict, but that's just me.

I think it would be funny to have, in addition to the aforementioned bishounen obsessed with bishoujo games, one enamoured with Dokurokuma, the special TMGS teddy bear. Can't exactly remember where I saw Dokurokuma in the game (was it in the discount coupons you get when shopping in TMGS 2? Or at the mall?), but there's a picture with Hibiya and it in the Visual Collection. If one of your girl friends likes Dokurokuma, that'll be quite hilarious too.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance