#1 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:29 AM

I kinda hope they change the town as well. It needs something different. I don't think the artist will change but I hope they add characters that are much different like. There's probably still going to be a sporty guy, arty guy, etc. But what if they added a smart guy with no glasses or a kouhai who looks older than you (then again that's kinda weird..)? I don't know but I hope if they make a GS3 there'll be new features and some nice suprises.

Hahaha I'm not done with GS1 or GS2 either! I'm probably never going to finish GS1 because of the principal and his creepy friend...

#2 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:42 AM

For GS3 how about make a mature kouhai instead those cutesy type :/

And agree why does smart guy have to wear glasses?? Of course please change the settings because it's getting bored;

Anyway if they plan to make TMGS3 on PS3, Please make it like FF guys 8D

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#3 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:24 AM

FF guys? Like Final Fantasy? That'd be the day...I'd defintely play if they had Final Fantasy guys!

Wouldn't it be funny itf they added a really weird guy who likes aliens or UFOs or a guy who has really weird obessions? It'd be fun if they added new clubs like computers or new sports like soccer.

#4 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:37 AM

Yeah something like this...
Spoiler

I thought the first TokiMemo for boys they have those club like computer and soccer...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#5 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:48 AM

O__O I am so drooling...Imagine how many people would buy that!! Who is that? I haven't seen him before.

Do they really have clubs like that in the boy versions? I never played the boy versions so I don't know.

#6 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:06 AM

It's a shotgun guy from FF XIII versus... That have capture my eyes with his looks from the beginning!! <3

But I don't think that Konami will go to another 3D bishies any moment soon. Well maybe because TokiMemo 3 (boys) that's in 3d is not that popular :/

and yes there are more clubs on TokiMemo like soccer (remeber you could catch the manager here), swiming, science (there's a yakuza looking chick), tea ceremony etc...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#7 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:13 AM

It's easier for Konami to just use animation. Takes less time.

Those clubs sound really cool. Why can't they have clubs like that in TMGS? Haha yakuza looking chick. They should have a yakuza guy in TMGS. Now that would be interesting.

#8 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:00 AM

Gyah! I would really want a older-looking kouhai. It's happened before in a few other otome games, I think, and I thought that was quite funny, rather than just have the usual shota.

I also wonder why Konami allows for an older, moustached principal, but never puts moustaches on their younger chasables? Males in reality seem very reluctant to shave off their facial hair...

I still hope they keep the glasses on their smart men/teachers, though. It's a fetish. XD
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#9 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:25 AM

I thought it would be funny to have a kouhai who's taller than his sempais. It sounds fun but there's likely to be to at least one shota type--and it's most likely to be the kouhai.

I dislike like moustached guys let alone any facial hair! I'd rather none of the guys in the game have facial hair. That's probably why I'm more likely to finish GS2 than GS2 even with all the endings GS2 has.

I will admit I like guys with glasses :3 I just wondered it there'd ever be a smart guy without glasses.

#10 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

How about making a "honey senpai" ouran kind of senpai for shouta XDDD

besides you could always make the teacher wear the glasses like Himuro, the kouhai could also wear glasses or maybe the sporty guy with glasses... <3

If there's a yakuza guy I probably go for him 8D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#11 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:07 AM

A honey-sempai sounds fun ^^ I can already see a scene where you mistake him for your kouhai...

I was thinking about a sporty guy with glasses...what about an artsy guy with short hair? Would that work out? Any ideas for a teacher?

I knew a yakuza guy sounded fun ^^ but the real question is what would the main guy be like? Would he still be a tsundere? I'm guessing so.

#12 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:14 AM

Lolz seems everyone never get bored with the Tsundere type...

Yup it's interesting if you bump into a shouta kid but turns out to be an ex senpai like Masaki from your high school. Artsy type with short hair is also fun so maybe we could have the serious type or maybe grouchy?? and this time the bookworm turn out to be a player... That'll be new and different from other guys in GS 8D

I probably want the prince to be really nice but dense someone Wakaouji like??

and the teacher is Yakuza.. Gokusen anyone??

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#13 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:30 AM

It's not that I'm bored with the Tsundere type it's just that...ok maybe I am bored with them...

Wow. Those sounds like fun ideas! I could the artsy guy with short hair as a someone serious about his art. The bookworm as a player sounds awesome xD What's next? Are you going to have a stylish guy that's shy or a sporty guy who's super nice?

I really liked Wakaoji so I wouldn't mind if the main character was like him. He'll probably work at a cafe like Oujisama and Saeki. There was model, then waiter, and then what? Chef? busboy? xD

a yakuza teacher...sounds fun. Pay attention or die! xD

#14 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:34 AM

Yakuza teacher, yakuza principal... now we're getting carried away. *_* Ohoho, it would be interesting to see what it'll be like. Though if you left the character designs, up to me, >50% of the chasable characters would be wearing frames. ~_~

I really can't think of any other weird semi-realistic characters (as in, non-fairy-like, non-magical) to add. Konami seems to have covered all bases, including the recent anti-social addition. XD It might be fun to see a character that is so entirely obsessed with something (like mushroom-growing) that he neglects school, his appearance, and sometimes, the heroine. >_<
Posted Image

#15 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:16 AM

@chemistry

You really do have a fetish with glasses don't you? If the designs were up to me only one or two guys would have glasses.

Carried away? I guess but it would be fun to have a teacher like that. I agree it would be fun to see a guy who was obessed with something. There could be a guy who was extremely handsome but really obessed with something really weird like...aliens. Or they could have a guy who tries to invent things and ends up blowing everything up.

Edit
Please forgive me for the double post. Please delete it! My computer messed up! ><

#16 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:33 AM

Oh. My. I have like hundreds of ideas in my head for guys they could use in TMGS3, not to mention the legend. Employ me, Konami! *It even rhymes. . .*

Something like a twist with a guy who likes to play dating simulations would be funny.

Heroine : Hey, wanna go out to the beach on *insert weekend here*?

Him : Um, Pass. I already have a date with Haru-chan on that day.

Heroine
: Oh, I'm so sorry! *pauses* I hope you have a fun time going out with this Haru-chan person.

Him : Oh, I'm not going out. I'll be staying in my house with Haru-chan.

Heroine
: *scandalous pause*

Him : Oh, it's not what you're thinking! Haru-chan is a character in the dating simulation *insert name here*. I've been on her route for a while, can't figure it out.

Heroine: *pause* Good luck with that.

Twist of irony, no? xD

Other characters could be like a secret prince from a far off country come to live a normal life in Japan because his mother used to be a commoner from Japan >.< Or a exchange student from some exotic country *insert dream country choice* with the characteristics ascribed to people of that country . . . and his greeting to the heroine when he first meets her could be 'Ciao, bella.' or something (yes, now you all know which country I'm referring to, lol).

If anything, I would want them to change the younger brother type of 'he who supplies information on the guys in school' to the older type who wants his 'imoto' to have a happy love life xDD

Then some endings wouldn't depress me so much.

#17 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:50 AM

Ah, an oniisan mightn't be so good for this, because it'll always be open to speculation as to whether the oniisan is really a blood-related oniisan or not... (like in Love Revo) which can lead to all sorts of complicated, often incestuous problems...

The 'scandalous pause' is indeed quite scandalous. I do hope the guy isn't playing an R18 bishoujo game. That would really be very XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

But if Konami did put foreigners non-residents, a nicer term, in, they'd be awfully stereotyped, as they always are everywhere. Americans are always popular in otome games (Chiharu~), probably due to their proximity to Japan, and their "big brother-ing" after WWII, as are Europeans, but I wonder why Australians are never featured. Is it because it's on the opposite hemisphere?? ;x
Posted Image

#18 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:55 AM

As you all probably noticed, I moved posts from the TMGS thread and created this one because it was going too far...and it's fun to speculate 8D

Or a exchange student from some exotic country *insert dream country choice* with the characteristics ascribed to people of that country . . . and his greeting to the heroine when he first meets her could be 'Ciao, bella.' or something (yes, now you all know which country I'm referring to, lol).

Exotic country? That one?? :"DD Sorry couldn't help it XD
<- points under her avatar

If anything, I would want them to change the younger brother type of 'he who supplies information on the guys in school' to the older type who wants his 'imoto' to have a happy love life xDD

Then some endings wouldn't depress me so much.

I know this feeling, I'd love a brother like the one in True Fortune, who simply cares for her and cheers her on in her love life >w<

The only thing I'd really love from a TMGS3 is that the identity of the misterious boy from your childhood remains a mistery until the end. Got tired of these heroes with "I'M DA TRUE LUV CHASE ME" written all over their faces :/ And what's with them recognizing the heroine after all these years??

So I'd like a story where the hero and heroine slowly discover the truth by hanging around together can't tell I loved how it worked in Corda 2 for Tsuchiura? XD

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#19 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

@ litewolf :

*cough* technically, said country IS exotic to me xDDD

Oh yes, that too - I'd love to discover who IS my childhood best friend instead of okay, there's the first guy I meet in high school/ first guy before I go to high school, therefore he is the one destined for me. I mean, if that were true . . . Dear Lord, NO.

Still, in TMGS cases, the main guy would probably be the most popular / smart / all round perfect guy type.

@ chemistry :

lol - let's just hope he doesn't tell her whether its R18 or not! xDDD I mean, that would be a whole different topic altogether.

As for stereotypes, me feels that most guys in otome games are stereotypical, anyway. Shota-kun must be inferior about his age/height. Glasses people must be smart. Perfect guys must be tsundere/bipolar, and the list goes on . . .

Maybe Australians aren't stereotypical enough to be enlisted in otome games. Oh wait, aren't Australians supposed to be jock, sporty types?

Kekeke ~ I just imagined what it would be like if the high school in TMGS 3 is a school for the supernatural and mystical - hello elves, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, angels, deities, muses, hobbits. . . oh wait, that's my LOTR fangirl side talking.

#20 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:56 PM

Friends from other countries? Recalling her days playing TokiMemo and there's this one girl who speaks broken english and japanese at the same time. Clench my teeth everytime she says "how terrible" which is often all I could hear are "hou terebibibel" XDDD

&Yess Litewolf that couintry IS exotic!!

Agree with you gals!! Give us brother who give us info on other guys cheer us on but turns out that you are not blood related!! Please no more shouta!!

Plus I really like the way on TokiMemo 2 (boys) That you have 5 days to go around the town in the beginning of prologue to actually meet other girls in their childhood that could change your story on how you first met at the ending and not just your childhood friends. Anyone playing TokiMemo 2 should know what I'm talking about!! but 5 disc really is mendokusai at least they all have some past!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance