• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

I just finished the series (around last week?), and the ending was a huge disappointment. ;_;

Spoiler

#62 kotoristrife

kotoristrife

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Videogames, and...
  • Who I fangirl over:Suefumi,Len Tsukimori,Yuichi-senpai, Blood, Julius, & Ace

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:55 AM

I finally finished the series today and thought the ending was okay...it kind of left a cliffhanger and I have so many questions left unanswer. I hope there will be a second season to it because that would solve some of my questions...like, who is the prince? and more on raven and edgar past....

#63 Shiratsuki

Shiratsuki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Location:Anxiously waiting for college application results...which won't come out for another 3 months
  • Interests:I have so many interests! Most of which are related to manga or anime. XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Peter White, Kaji Aoi, Yunoki Azuma *goes on for several hours*

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:16 AM

Meh...ending was sort okay, except I didn't want Kelpie with Ermine! I haven't read the light novels yet so it seemed kind of random for them to stick Ermine in there. I think my favorite is definitely Raven though. "Shall I list them in alphabetical order?" lol
Talking to yourself is NOT INSANE! I completely don't believe that saying! It's only when you argue and lose the argument that you should start worrying...

Posted Image

Signature and avatar by Ayane~ Thank you!

#64 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:44 AM

Though this series was enjoyable to watch, the last two episodes tasted too bland for what could've been something great. I couldn't muster the energy to help blog it which resulted into our dropping the series. For all that high-caliber casting, intriguing plot and drool-worthy bishies, I was disappointed with the ending of the anime. I guess as mentioned in earlier posts, the anime was probably just a promotion of the light novels.

But why oh why is this series getting an otome game when SaiMono has yet to have its own?! Zetsuboushita! (lol)

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#65 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

I remember that I was actually getting pretty hyped up when I saw this anime being released. At that point of time I was just thinking about how there was a complete lack of promising shoujo animes. I was missing some good romance, interaction and chemistry between the hero and heroine. The art seemed fine in this one, and it had fantasy elements implemented, which was a real boost. After finishing the first episode, I thought it was enjoyable, even though I felt a little awkward at Edgar's gestures and advancements towards the heroine. As the series went on, the episodes were a 'so-so'. Nothing really that fantastic, however even I, who wasn't exactly that attached to the series, was blown away by the disappointing ending. Like many others have said, there are many questions left unanswered, and the audience are left to dangle freely in mid-air suspended by a rope to their neck- that is threatening to kill them.

I doubt there would be a second season soon. It's so hard for them to get back into making a second season. That, I wonder why. Perhaps it has something to do with the ever increasing costs of production. Even so, with the older, much more popular series such as Ouran and many others that I simply gave up trying to remember- their popularity should have cleared any doubts that any producer had. If popular anime series don't get the green light, the possibility of this one having a second season is practically dashed. So more or less, they leave us with a ending that's crap.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance