Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

Ah, I love this anime, LOVE the ending
Though, Im alittle behind since my internet connection sucks in downloading episodes and loading some videos in youtube.
But I try to keep up with it.

kitsih.png

#22 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:57 AM

SECONDED >/////////<

The myth reminds me of a book I recently read and hooked me into watching this other than for Midorikawa XD

Spoiler

THIRD-ED!! xD
Seriously, I wasn't that interested in this until I saw Midorikawa as lead. It's truly funny for me to see him take the role of a Tamaki-look alike from Mamo. I know this isn't the proper reasoning to actually pick up a series because of seiyuu list, Zetsubo-sensei XDDD

To be completely honest, the storyline doesn't capture me like I thought it would. Maybe because of the fairy thing. The fairy factor was what kept me away from Corda too at first. But for now I'm just enjoying the mystery behind those bishies and the treasure hunt (+chase).
Spoiler

Ara, it's going to be made into an otome game?

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#23 liannesan

liannesan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I have to pick? ^_^

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:57 AM

THIRD-ED!! xD
Seriously, I wasn't that interested in this until I saw Midorikawa as lead. It's truly funny for me to see him take the role of a Tamaki-look alike from Mamo. I know this isn't the proper reasoning to actually pick up a series because of seiyuu list, Zetsubo-sensei XDDD

Fourthed! Seeing Midorikawa-san do a bishounen lead like he did all the time 10 years ago is SUCH win. And Mamoru Miyano is a side character in the series, too, right? He has to let the veteran master lead the show for a change! Ah, Midorikawa-san...I never get sick of listening to you. You're already, like, 40, but I hope you keep acting for decades. :grin:

#24 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too hard to answer~!

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:00 AM

You know, I wasn't really sold on the premise, but then out of boredom decided to watch the first four eps and BAM, this series is love~ <3
I'm really digging Lydia as shoujo protagonists go- she seems like the right mix of optimistic/reluctant??
Come for the protagonist, stay for Hikaru Midorikawa as Edgar *__*

#25 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hisui, Abe no Yasutsugu

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:58 AM

wow already up to episode 4, when I looked at it last it was only up to 2.

I want to watch it but I want to wait until lots of episodes are out so that I can watch all the them together or else I can't stand watching only 1 episode at a time.

I only previwed the 1st epsiode, and it is really good. I think I might just try reading the book first, wonder if it is like the anime.
~ Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#26 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:26 AM

I just caught up, and gosh, the anime is so RUSHED, more so than I thought it would be ._. but omg KELPIE. I can not help but love him, and the fact that they got KOYASU for his seiyuu is just lsdgdshg INSTANT LOVE.

The novels pretty much follow the same story line as the anime, but they are, of course, much more in depth. I'm up to novel five right now :3

Posted Image

#27 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

I just caught up, and gosh, the anime is so RUSHED, more so than I thought it would be ._. but omg KELPIE. I can not help but love him, and the fact that they got KOYASU for his seiyuu is just lsdgdshg INSTANT LOVE.

The novels pretty much follow the same story line as the anime, but they are, of course, much more in depth. I'm up to novel five right now :3

I was thinking that the novels must be occuring on fast forward after they finished the sword of Merrow bit pretty quickly~ I actually rather like the speed, since at first I thought they would dither on the quest story arc with the sword for a while, and those types of plots can drag a bit =.=;;

I'm also liking Kelpie <3 except that they more or less introduced him by just sorta tossing him into the plot >.>

#28 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

*joins Kelpie kyah kyah squad*

Koyasuuuuu!!!!! >w< I've been anticipating for episode 5 for so long~ Kamiyan as Paul!!! X3
I hope there will be more on Kelpie after this. And they should start giving proper introduction to Ullyses. The storyline is confusing for me now (13 episodes for 15 ongoing novel is ==;;) so I watch it for eyecandy (& earcandy) purposes only. Edgar's pick-up lines always floored me nuts XD

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#29 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

my sister found it on youtube..at first i wasn't interested but when i see something interesting about the period...i like the old english period that is why i like kuro shitsuji...i came to like the anime...i want to watch the next series to come...
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#30 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:38 AM

I think the anime is going a little too fast for my liking but it's still really good. I just can't decide which one of the three I like best. And Edgar is such a manipulator, especially in episode 7.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#31 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

Ah, Edgar. He just sorta seizes upon any situation ad uses it for all it's worth. =.=;
I liked episode seven but...is this the end of Kelpie as a side character? TT__TT
Spoiler

#32 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:38 PM

Ah, Edgar. He just sorta seizes upon any situation ad uses it for all it's worth. =.=;
I liked episode seven but...is this the end of Kelpie as a side character? TT__TT

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't think I've ever been so happy watching an anime ;//o//;

Edgar, Raven, Kelpie, Paul...I want them all DX

#33 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:セイジュ、枢、伊那佐郷、葛城忍人、アシュヴィン

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:51 AM

The cheesiness of this anime really weirded me out. It's one thing to encounter lines such as Edgar's in an otome game... But in an anime, they trigger the strongest sense of disbelief, so I'm more like "lol what kind of otome game was this based on?" instead of "awwwww he's so sweet!" :?

Glad to hear that an actual otome game is going to come out, since I can't help but feel that this series is meant to be enjoyed as a game :D
Posted Image

#34 kuguinha

kuguinha

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Okita Souji <3

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Im enjoying this anime since it has a cute story and the design of the characters its nice~

Edgar reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran

#35 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:12 PM

...ahaha, I though I was the only one who thought it was getting a little TOO corny/cheesy when ever Edgar, well, yeah. It's CUTE but I can't help but laugh at some of his actions.

Posted Image

#36 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:49 AM

Yeah, it can be over the top sometimes~ but I just take it in stride. It is pretty funny, and I rather like the heroine (has a backbone? maybe..?)
Sad it's only thirteen eps though..
Also, the most recent ep I've seen (9) drove me crazy..
Spoiler

#37 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

I REALLY like Lydia, too. She's kind of a damsel in distress but not one at the same time, like, she actually has some freakin' guts. Also... I think I may be biased because I am in love with her hair, she is really pretty <3

Posted Image

#38 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

Lydia's hair...<3 <3 <3
I particularly like how it does that loop thing around her shoulders...totally impossible, but very cool looking *__*

#39 kotoristrife

kotoristrife

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Videogames, and...
  • Who I fangirl over:Suefumi,Len Tsukimori,Yuichi-senpai, Blood, Julius, & Ace

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:21 AM

heh...ep.9 was....

Spoiler

#40 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:37 AM

I had been watching this anime a few weeks now, and is it just me, or do the features of the characters change a bit everytime...it's been happening a lot more in the recent episodes too. And yes, I couldn't help but think of Tamaki everytime i see Edgar...XD

heh...ep.9 was....

Spoiler

Ugh, that one....
Spoiler

「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance