• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:18 AM

I...I haven't! O_o;
Wow...I can't believe that I was right...
Well, I guess they were moved by T6 in some ways. I wonder what happened to their dreams in VitaminX (maybe they did do their dream but stopped and decided to become teachers because they were so moved by Yuri?)

People haven't mentioned this...well, this was at TGS so the people who didn't attend this event don't know this information...I found an article on this randomly looking for January 2009 B's Log...

Anyway there's a new unit for VitaminZ too, its called "Ten to Chi" 「天と千」 Ten comes from Tenjuro and Chi comes from Chisato. The theme song is called "ZecchouHEVEAN~CLIMAX HEAVEN~ "「絶頂HEVEAN-クライマックス ヘブン-」

If you want proof here's the link to the article
http://news.dengeki....000/112/112844/

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#22 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:26 AM

I'm wondering about their dreams also. Because they are taking over T6, it makes me feel like maybe they didn't reach their dream goals in the end. But, it is probably like you said, they were influenced by T6, and if not Yuri. When the game comes out we will probably find out.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#23 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:06 AM

wait..hold it hold it...Tsubasa is teaching JAPANESE? O_O

Then will Mizuki be teaching English? O_O
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#24 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:42 AM

Then will Mizuki be teaching English? O_O

Yes, he's in charge of English.
No sight of Toge (yet?) though.. T_T

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#25 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:08 PM

I really hope that it will be as good as Vitamin X ! ( did i already tell that i didn't like vitamin Y ? :/ )
And i am really curious to see Tsubasa and co as teachers :mrgreen:
Posted Image

#26 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

Did anyone see the site? The intro (which seems to be the TGS movie) sold me into this game. At first, I didn't want to hear about it because there's no T6. And then... *sighs* Shouldn't have looked at it...
Now to hope it will be good and not just a copy of X >w<

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#27 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

Just looked at the site. I'm really baffled now. Why do they have a bear listed on the character list? Bare6 lol. Geez, I hope the game isn't a cheesy VitaminX remake. I'm starting to have my doubts now.

And the vampire guy and his secretary are called R+? Weird...

The game is on playasia for preorder with a release date set for March 26 2009. Not sure if I'm going to get the limited edition version until more info about what the extra stuff is comes out.

Though...I'm loving the character design. They all look great.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#28 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:55 AM

...because the Vitamin series will always need an animal mascot...:P Maybe the bear and Toge'll be friends! 8D8D
I'm keeping my hopes up, coz knowing how weird and wacky the X game is, Z will probably be all weird and unpredictable too!!

I really can't wait for this to come out, eventhough it's on ps2!!! *starts praying that there'll be a DS port asap* So many games coming out in March...
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#29 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:08 AM

I believe the website has released the opening for Vitamin Z already since I see it a Nico Nico Douga and YouTube.
Continuing from VitmainX Evolution the opening is rock...well, it's hard rock. I like the opening I hope the game lives up to the opening because it really has my hyped up. LOL (This game should have have a port! Hopefully we'll see it next year like we did with VitaminX Evolution! LOL)

I'm kind of sad that the opening movie doesn't have Manami with the TSUKKOMI and THROUGH poses like Yuri did in X. XP

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#30 Akari

Akari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:otome games &amp; rpg games~! <br />violin &amp; illustrations~!<br />karaoke &amp; hip hop dance~!<br />etc. etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Aoi, Arios, Suefumi, Yuzuru, Osihito, Tomomori, Kazahaya, etc.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:38 AM

B6 from VX is actually T6 for VZ?!!?! (T___________________T)
i hope they are nonplayable characters!! if they are, at least change minamisensei as the main character!! (T T)
i would be really sad if the new teacher gets to "take over" the "T6" sigh...
*pray* that B6 from vitamin x belong to minamisensei forever (>人<)

#31 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

well, if anyone has checked out the updates on the sites you can tell that B6 did follow their dreams but thankfully they also graudated from college too. LOL
I like A4's and P2's theme music, the chairman's theme music is naturally scary LOL I think it's the same song (or at least it's similar) from the Phantom of the Opera.^^;

#32 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:34 PM

I kinda have a feeling that the creators of the Vitamin series like classical music a lot. They had various orchestra-ish music for Vitamin X as well....XD I keep thinking Arata is Tsubasa!
And I still cant get over how pretty Goro is...T^T It's so not fair...and i love the dress he's wearing!

@Hazuki
No, i think it's Toccata and fugue, and just like those music they use for those cheesy scary or vampire moments...XD And it really suits him!
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#33 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

@Hazuki
No, i think it's Toccata and fugue, and just like those music they use for those cheesy scary or vampire moments...XD And it really suits him!

Yeah...I thought it was wrong...it's hard to read the name of some of those songs in Japanese... ><;
When I first heard his theme music I thought, "OMG, he really is a LAST BOSS. This music also kind of makes you feel like you're going to die...you shouldn't be thinking like that in an otome game!"

#34 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:34 AM

I liked the whole classical music thing they had in VitaminX. I loved how they remixed the classical songs with modern music, that was great. After listening to the BGM's, sounds like they did that same for this game.

And for some reason, I had a weird feeling that one of the characters would have my birthday, and sure enough Yakumo has the same birthday as me. I swear, I'm psychic or something lol.

The limited edition goods suck though. A drama CD and a calender as according to Himeya. Don't think I'm getting the LE version now.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#35 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:37 AM

And for some reason, I had a weird feeling that one of the characters would have my birthday, and sure enough Yakumo has the same birthday as me. I swear, I'm psychic or something lol.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean about that. I was surprised to see Hajime had the same birthday as me. LOL

I guess...Koei really is the KING of special extras (even though they're freaking expensive... ;_; )

#36 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:09 AM

I would really get the limited edition if i have the money, coz i'm a total sucker for calenders, XD I know we only need one, but i tend to have abt a few in my room....and also now that i finally have a PS2 in my own room, i am really tempted to get it....

Yeah, i like that remixed classical music thing too!! ^_^
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#37 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:50 PM

Yep, Koei is the best when it comes to extra goods. *sigh*

I'm just not sure what I would do with a calender. Knowing me it would sit on my wall, stuck on whatever month it started on. The drama CD is probably worth it though.

Ugh, I'm just going to get the LE version. I'm going to hate myself if I don't.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#38 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

@chiliztri
did u get the le edition for Vitamin x as well? If you did what are the extra stuff like?

I've never gotten limited edition stuff before, do they come in a special cardboard box too? Along with the plastic cover?

I just realized how decadent i've been getting eversince getting on this forum...orz *is spending a lot more on otome games than previously these days...*
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#39 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

A drama CD and calendar?
I guess I won't miss much by not getting the LE :'D
And it's because I can't get the LE, since I'm going to spend so much money in March until my wallet dies. So much stuff to buy.. >_>

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#40 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

@yukihotaru

Unfortunately I didn't get the LE version of VitaminX. I bought the game a while after it came out. Which is why I'm so hell bent on buying LE version of VitaminZ.

They come in a nice big box to fit all the extra stuff, and the cover art is different from the regular version. Example, Vitamin X Evolution's LE had T6 as the cover art instead of B6.

@Misha

I completely understand. Too many games being released at one time. My wallet can't keep up!

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance