• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

So has anyone heard?? Vitamin Z, the new "Vitamin" game is going to be released next year!! The official site isn't up yet, but you can find its promotional video on Niconico (unless you don't have an account... Then I'm sorry. ^^")

(I'll delete this if it's not allowed.) There's also Vitamin Y, which is a fun "festival-like game" where the characters from Vitamin X are in chibi form and you get to play little games with them.

Vitamin Y is coming out on October 30th, according to the official site.
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:32 AM

I loved VitaminX so this is good news for me.

I'll post some info and pictures for VitaminZ anyways.

It's scheduled for release on March 26, 2009. The story is set 5 years after VitaminX. We have a new set of characters known as A4 (Aho), P2 (Perfect 2), and GTR (Great Teacher). B6 will also be making an appearance as teachers. Official website is here.

Also, the price is set for 7,140 yen for the regular edition, and 9,240 yen for the limited edition.

Posted Image

A4 Seiyuu list

Narumiya Tenjuro - Kenn
Fuwa Chisato - Tomoaki Maeno
Tachibana Yakumo - Tsubasa Yonaga
Mine Arata - Shotera Morikubo

P2 Seiyuu list

Hojo Kei - Miyu Irino
Hojo Nachi - Kenji Nojima

GTR Seiyuu list

Tendo Ruriya - Hiroshi Kamiya
Kagami Ranmaru - Junichi Suwabe
Kirioka Rintato - Eiji Hanawa

And the mysterious chairman and his secretary

Saeki Kagetora - Koyama Rikiya
Kamijou Motochika - Kusao Takeshi

Spoiler

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#3 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:01 AM

Thanks for screen caps chiliztri! Now, I'm really excited for this game even though I can't play it. LOL

I'll correct some of the names for you

Fuwa Chisato - Tomoaki Mojiro(??) = Tomoaki Maeno
Mine Arata - Shotera (??) = Shotaro Morikubo (another sayawaka type character like Okita...huh...LOL)
Hojo Nachi - Kei(??) Naima(??) = Kenji Nojima
Kagami(??) Ranmaru (this is correct) - Junichi Suwabe

Are the Shugei Knights/GTR suppose to be new teachers? The translation of Shugei Knights is Handicraft Knights. LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#4 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:48 AM

Scans from the latest B'sLOG lol
Crappiest quality eveeeer and I am too lazy to chop off the extra portions.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#5 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

Wait...no more T6??? TT^TT

*goes to dispair in a dark corner*

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#6 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:23 PM

Thanks for correcting the names Hazuki. I can't read kanji even if my life depended on it :).

I'm really liking the character design, although it looks a bit over the top for some of the characters. I'm in love with Nachi. He looks so stylish...

I'm guessing GTR are supposed to be the new teachers because GTR stands for Great Teacher (name). Lol, it's weird that they made all of their names start with R.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#7 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:51 AM

Well, thanks to ニョロロ pictures now I know the seiyuu of the other two characters.
Saeki Kagetora, the school chairman - Koyama Rikiya (what's with the goth type clothing? and he's shrouded in mystery...well, at least he's not old...like Amanohashi-richijo [sorry Amanohashi fans!])
Kamijou Motochika, the chairman's private secretary - Kusao Takeshi (Nagata #2? LOL)

The new heroine's name is Kita Manami according to the scans. (They couldn't come up with anything else for the heroine's surname? ;^^) I wonder where "Class Z" comes from anyway...since "Class X" originally came from Class E

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#8 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:05 AM

The school chairman looks like a vampire in my opinion. Gothy, old England type clothing, along with the hair and lighter skin tone = vampire to me. I'm sure he isn't (that would definitely ruin his route if he was), but I can't help thinking that he is.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#9 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:43 AM

I really like the twin!!! (P2) especially Nachi-kun >//<
The hair style of Fuwa-kun really reminds me of Kazahaya in Harutoki4 ^^
thanks for the screen caps!

#10 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:44 AM

Wahhh~! I just watched the promo video on youtube! My heart stopped, honestly. B6 looks so good!

I'm wishing that we can capture B6 again, but I'm doubting it since that would just be a repeat of VitaminX. They do look great though, I wouldn't mind capturing them all over again.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#11 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:29 AM

@chiliztri
same with you! i went "kyaa kyaa" when i watch the promo video in nico-nico. omgomgomg B6 looks muchmuchmuchMUCH hotter when they're older!!! especially kiyoharu.....haa..... *o* i hope they're capturable again because i'm gonna be in despair if they're not. i want to hear Tsubasa-sama's voice again.... omg Suzuki Tatsuhisa your voice is a sin!!

lolz....why i become hyperbolic today^o^

btw about the richijou, don't you think that he resembles Melody from Dear My Sun? i thought he's Tsubasa horror version before watching the promo video^_^; but he attracts me most though, along with Nachi^_^

Posted Image

#12 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:06 AM

Don't they?! I mean, I love them as teenagers, but I'm really loving them now! Hajime will always have my heart, but Shun is looking good, along with Mizuki. Lmao, and Goro is looking very pretty I must say. I'd buy the limited edition if B6 is capturable again(*will still buy limited edition even if B6 isn't capturable*).

Yeah, he does remind me of Melody from Dear My Sun actually.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#13 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:09 AM

The first time I saw their silhouettes I know right away that they'll be back (even before reading the text that says so). Goro's silhouette kinda gives it away, and yes he looks beautiful with that hairdo. xD;

I agree, they look so good! Hajime looks so much mature (and wild? lol) <33
Shun also looks so cool with his hair short, I might be converted to be his fan. 8D I'm also curious about Kiyo's hair behind that hood. He looks good that way.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#14 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:40 AM

Hajime does look a bit wild, I agree. Maybe it's the stubble he has now?

I'm loving Shun's new hairdo. It really does suit him. Huh, I think his new hairdo goes really well with Kiyoharu's nickname for him. Nana lol.

*swoons* They all look gorgeous. Between A4 + P2 and B6...kyaa, I'm sure it's going to be a great game. D3 has very high expectations to live up to.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#15 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:47 AM

Oh yeah...I squealed when I saw B6 in the PV too...the way the set the VS fits so well...it's kind of scary LOL
I wonder how Kiyoharu talks as an adult LOL will he sound more normal and exaggerate his speech less? ^^;
I wonder what kind of teachers the B6 have become...I'm surprised that Shun didn't become a music teacher he's "Music is MY SOUL" all the time. ^^;
I can only imagine Goro as an art teacher...
I half surprised and half not surprised if B6 took over the T6 subjects. ^^;
I also posted up a close up version of the PV in youtube I meant to post in my LJ and talk a bit about VitaminZ

#16 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:31 AM

I wonder how they decided who to VS against who.

I love the way Kiyoharu talks...it would be funny if he still speaks like that. Oh and still says "ore-sama".

As for B6, I'm really not sure what they could be teaching...I didn't expect them to become teachers at all and didn't believe it until I saw them in the promo. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they adopted T6 subjects.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#17 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

Kiyoharu as a teacher? Oh god...think of the children!! The children! XDXD He'll probably play tricks on all his students. I could barely recognize him in the PV though.

It would be interesting to see B6 as the new T6, though, yeah, you're right, it'd kinda be like a remake...
On the other hand, i would definitely love to see Tsubasa teaching Engrish...

But hey, if B6 is capturable, doesn't this make all the previous storylines in Vitamin Y all go down the drain?
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#18 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:07 AM

I'd love to see Kiyo's students wielding gigantic water guns like he used to during his high school days.. I want a water gun of that size!

I doubt you can capture B6 here, since the heroine is different. I won't make any sense if a new girl could capture them, while we endured long hours of gameplay to make them fall for Yuuri in Vitamin X. Though I wish we could get them since they look so hot..

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#19 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:48 PM

Just to let everyone know, Lijakaca has posted character descriptions on her blog.

Tenjuro and Chisato apparently have a master servant relationship, sort of like Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai from Ouran.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#20 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:05 AM

Oh my God.. has anyone seen the January B's Log yet?
B6 are really taking over T6's subjects! o__o
Tsubasa is teaching Japanese.. orz

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance