• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#81 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:27 AM

It doesn't look like there'll be one but even if there is, what are they going to talk about? XD

Plus the animators were completely desperate to wrap the story, considering the fact that they deviated from the manga around volume 3 or 4?

BUT I STAND CORRECTED LOL IT'S OFFICIAL. THERE WILL BE A SECOND SEASON. REJOICE, OnoD FANS 8D
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#82 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:59 AM

So my Japanese skill didn't mislead me. Yay, more Sebastian (since I'm not exactly an Ono fans)

*runs away*

#83 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:56 AM

The second season thing totally surprised me, specially with the way they ended up things in the first one, I wasn't expecting anything anymore, but I've got mixed feelings with the upcoming season though. @_@

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#84 miku09

miku09

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:09 AM

WTF?!?!! KUROSHITSUJI SECOND SEASON!?!??! *Blood-tears*

So how will this go? Ciel will be revived?? LOL XDD Oh well!! More Sebby & Grelly~!!!! KYAAAAAAAY!!! *fangirl rejoice*

HAWTNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

#85 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

There's really going to be a second season? O_O ... Hahah WOW.

I just finished this anime recently and I really liked it. I was even okay with the ending, despite how depressing it was. But... a second season? I don't understand how they could pull that off, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. ^^;
Posted Image

#86 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

Wow, a second season? I thought they ended that way in the first season because they didn't want to have to do a second season? Maybe they realized the series was extremely popular afterwords? And now they are doing another season?
Well I can understand if they bring Ciel back, since this is the type of series where anything bizarre like that could happen.
Anyone know when the second season is supposed to start airing?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#87 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

There's no info on that so far. The official website just says that it's been decided that production on the second season will start, that's all ^^
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#88 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:17 AM

Kuroshitsuji manga English run

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#89 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:58 AM

Wow, a second season? I thought they ended that way in the first season because they didn't want to have to do a second season? Maybe they realized the series was extremely popular afterwords? And now they are doing another season?
Well I can understand if they bring Ciel back, since this is the type of series where anything bizarre like that could happen.
Anyone know when the second season is supposed to start airing?

well we never actually
Spoiler

I only say an advertisement in the train that said that a seond season is being produced. No anouncement of when it will air. But it totally made my day ^^

#90 miku09

miku09

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

I guess it will be aired this fall, maybe October again? XD

Maybe Joker & the other Circus guys will have their screen time. XDD

HAWTNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

#91 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

wouldn't that be a bit fast? Not that i'd complain about it ^^
But most Anime for oktober are already anounced, so I'd gamble on the beginning of 2010.

#92 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

I read the announcement, and it seems to me that the anime is still in the 'green-lit' phase, so it won't be out before 2010, that's for sure. In best cases, it takes only two seasons to be aired, sometimes more...

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#93 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Kuroshitsuji II yet. Is anyone going to watch it?

From the trailer, I think I'll enjoy it even more than the original Kuroshitsuji anime. Alois Trancy seems to act more like a kid. That's something I didn't like about Ciel. He never came across to me as a kid(not an adult either really). I also suspect Claude of being Sebastian in a new form, but I could be wrong.

I will miss Ciel's servants and Sebastian's more playful personality though.
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

#94 aoibara

aoibara

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:souji okita,heart no kuni no alice boys, jack and oz vessalius,onizaki takuma, komura yuuichi

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

the first episode of Kuroshitsuji 2 is out!!! i really love the opening song :grin:

#95 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:50 AM

I watched the 1st episode. Let me just say  アロイス really freaks me out. His behaviors were just too disturbing. & Nana chan (Mizuki Nana)'s casting was tooo stunning (not necessarily in a good sense)... That wasn't even just black humor anymore... The only thing that got me excited was the appearance of Sebastian toward the end & of course Ciel's appearance as well. I can't wait till the 2nd episode. Oh, I actually really like the ED for Kuroshitsuji 2. It is actually really interesting to see such peaceful song for the series.

#96 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:04 AM

Ah, as freaky as Alois, Claude and the new characters are, I find them very interesting and a good match with Ciel's party especially how Ciel and Aloise approach their new lives with their butlers. I particularly liked the scene with Sebastian vs. Claude. Another intriguing concept for me was how it seemed that Sebastian and Claude only desire their masters and nothing else. (sighs dreamily) a servant of your own with absolute obedience and loyalty to you... I want one! (lol) But with this first episode, I'm really looking forward to the series. It seems as though the second season will be more interesting than the first. ^^

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#97 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

saw the season two it stunned me when i saw the opening...i wondered if ciel and sebastian will never showed up but in the middle of the series they showed up and i'm glad. the new characters creeps me out and i hate the character alois. well i hope i saw more of ciel and sebastian because the opening shows alois and claude not ciel or sebastian.
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#98 aoibara

aoibara

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:souji okita,heart no kuni no alice boys, jack and oz vessalius,onizaki takuma, komura yuuichi

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

i was happy when i saw sebastien and ciel. ciel looked like one of the rozen maiden doll when i saw him sleeping in that trunk. i think just like team edward vs. team jacob, there's now team ciel vs. team alois. who would you choose?

#99 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:49 AM

saw the season two it stunned me when i saw the opening...i wondered if ciel and sebastian will never showed up but in the middle of the series they showed up and i'm glad.

I was starting to think the same thing. I was surprised at the opening but still convinced they would show up in no time. Somewhere halfway through the episode I was starting to wonder whether they had just gone and applied the whole concept to a completely new cast, and then Sebastian showed up. Still 'in disguise' but that was simply too easy to see through ;D

Alois, freaks me out. I really had to avert my eyes for what he did to the maid. Yet he also fascinates me, and you have to admit his first scene was nothing short of awesome (albeit in a freaky way). And i LOVE the new butler, Claude. Glasses, oooohhh the glasses! I never knew I had such a thing for glasses. His name though... Claude Faustus. Faustus. How, original. But it sounds awesome so I guess all is forgiven.

What sebastian said during the preview really made me laugh. "You say you saw another butler? Summer is very hot this year, that must be what is causing your hallucinations" XDDD

EDIT: Did anyone see episode 3? Sebastian doing manzai made me laugh so hard!! ;D Never in my life would I have dreamed to hear him say 'nadeyanen!' so when he did that I just sat there staring at the screen for a few seconds, and then started laughing like an idiot xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance