• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:too many too mention
  • Who I fangirl over:Ten no Seiryuu

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:51 AM

w00t there is a trailer for the musical

also simons actor look soo evil !!!!!
smiling yasuaki was sooo cute....nice choice for akanne !!
Posted Image

OMG OMG DAYLIGHT !!!!!!!!

Spoiler

How can you say NO! to this
Spoiler

Make me melt
Spoiler

#42 Kenji Arikado

Kenji Arikado

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:H-games, Otome Games, Shojo, Seinen, Gore.... Metal Bands.... Studio E.go! Games..... and Bittorrents.... jajaja....
  • Who I fangirl over:I'm a fanboy of Erika from Meine Liebe....

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

This is a resume of the TV series?¿?.... i think so....  or are Likely that the PS2 3 Games version...?¿?.... Thanks if Answer my Question.....
[HAJI]Himeko\\{Rigardo}!Kuchiki Byakuya!*Maria Renard*.......Shhhh.......¬Naoji Ishizuki¬~Aizen Sousuke~\\Mizukage-sama//Chikane//(Sogetsu Kazama)

The Mens are a representation of myself..... the Girls are thats I love.... i love the girls....

#43 Hisa

Hisa

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:too many too mention
  • Who I fangirl over:Ten no Seiryuu

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:16 PM

Kenji:

This is not from the Live ACtion TV series...this was the trailer for the musical !!!
Posted Image

OMG OMG DAYLIGHT !!!!!!!!

Spoiler

How can you say NO! to this
Spoiler

Make me melt
Spoiler

#44 kotoristrife

kotoristrife

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Videogames, and...
  • Who I fangirl over:Suefumi,Len Tsukimori,Yuichi-senpai, Blood, Julius, & Ace

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:24 AM

When I found out there was a movie.....I jumped up in joy and patiently (not really) waited for the subbed version. After watching it....it brought me to tears. Learning Suefumi's past...and Tomomasa telling the others that Akane is in love....that's something for me to cry and then laugh....because everyone's expression was something to pause the movie for a close up

#45 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:10 AM

I just downloaded the movie but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but from what everyone says it seems to be good. Quick question though: where in the anime series does the movie take place? Or is it not connected to the main series?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#46 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:14 AM

The movie made me cry > <

I wish I could answer those questions, but I honestly don't know the answers.

#47 kotoristrife

kotoristrife

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Videogames, and...
  • Who I fangirl over:Suefumi,Len Tsukimori,Yuichi-senpai, Blood, Julius, & Ace

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

Hmm....I'm not so sure if it take place near the series or its own. I think its the latter since Maihitoyo the movie is related to the game and since Suefumi wasn't introduced in the series...yeah, I think that's pretty much it. for me, I consider the movie as its own counterpart with some revelance to the series. Though, this is just my outtake on it.

#48 Nanako

Nanako

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:02 AM

I LOVED this movie. It was beautiful, and pretty much left me crying at the end...

Was this a continuation of the anime series?

#49 seisai

seisai

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Hihara Kazuki, Eisen

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:56 AM

I almost cried at the end
the story and the theme song was really awesome!
I thought Suefumi and Akane will stay together but it turned out sad for me... T^T

#50 princit

princit

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yorihisa, Yasuaki, Suefumi, Kurou, Atsumoriiiiii

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:50 PM

I loved the movie, even more than the TV series!!! It made me cry too. Suefumi is so beautiful!! I felt sorry for Akane, not only because she couldn't stay with Suefumi, but because everyone is so: "miko, stay here at home where is safer". I would go mad too...

I guess... this arc is based on the manga, then the movie came out, and because of its sucess they made a game too. Is that it? Well, at least, suefumi is on vol 14 cover:

Posted Image

#51 st_owly

st_owly

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuki Hihara, Kaji Aoi, Len Tsukimori, Tenma Morimura

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

I loved the movie, even more than the TV series!!! It made me cry too. Suefumi is so beautiful!! I felt sorry for Akane, not only because she couldn't stay with Suefumi, but because everyone is so: "miko, stay here at home where is safer". I would go mad too...

I guess... this arc is based on the manga, then the movie came out, and because of its sucess they made a game too. Is that it? Well, at least, suefumi is on vol 14 cover:

Posted Image

wow her art's improved so much from the beginning of the series!
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

#52 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:24 AM

Takahiro Sakurai did an excellent job on this. The guy is just so talented, but for all how good Suefumi is... Akuram is still the guy I would really want Akane to be with... too bad the anime killed my fangirling moments of that, but seriously. Anyway, I expected the movie to have Akuram in it but I guess he kinda would've stolen Suefumi's villain thunder had he been there. I'm still hoping this will be licensed here and have a decent dubbing cast if they're going to release a dvd for it, but I guess I'm hoping for a lot. The movie really is very touching even though it's just an hour or so. I also think it's the best movie/oav they released so far if compared to what they did in HaruToki 3 imo.

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#53 SilverMoon

SilverMoon

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, video games, and music to name a few
  • Who I fangirl over:加地葵, 衛藤桐也, 月森蓮, 土浦梁太郎, 不動翔麻, 王崎信武, 金澤紘人, 如月律, 水嶋新, 東金千秋, 冥加玲士, 天宮静, カミュ, 美風藍, 寿嶺二, 一ノ瀬トキヤ, 神宫寺レン, 四ノ宮那月, 愛島セシル, ケント, ウキョウ, シン, トーマ, イッキ

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

Haha no problemo :D

Darth Mael >> I got mine via direct download because the torrent was working real slow... Anyway, here's the site where I got it from (it's from the IRC channel).

http://anime.l33t-g33k.com/

It's quite fast too; my entire download took about 8 hours to download (with a crappy connection.. somewhat lol)

The link doesn't work!!! My computer cannot find the address (like it doesn't exist anymore!)!!! Aaaaahh!! I want to watch it...! I recently got into this series and am now hooked! Can someone maybe upload the video to mediafire or megaupload or something for me please? Btw, what video format is it in? (i.e. avi, rmvb, mkv, etc.)

音楽によって、私達は覚えている…

Through the music, we remember...

Posted ImagePosted Image

“Wherever and however we met, I would fall in love with you for sure.”

どこで、どんな形で会ったとしても、僕はきっと君を好きになっていた。

#54 st_owly

st_owly

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

links removed by admin (no download links of the licensed anime sorry)

Join with HJsplit, .mkv file. Please don't share the links, they're from a forum I'm staff on :smile:
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

#55 SilverMoon

SilverMoon

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, video games, and music to name a few
  • Who I fangirl over:加地葵, 衛藤桐也, 月森蓮, 土浦梁太郎, 不動翔麻, 王崎信武, 金澤紘人, 如月律, 水嶋新, 東金千秋, 冥加玲士, 天宮静, カミュ, 美風藍, 寿嶺二, 一ノ瀬トキヤ, 神宫寺レン, 四ノ宮那月, 愛島セシル, ケント, ウキョウ, シン, トーマ, イッキ

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:22 PM

links removed by admin (no download links of the licensed anime sorry)

Join with HJsplit, .mkv file. Please don't share the links, they're from a forum I'm staff on :smile:

Ah, sorry about that (should know these things by now...) :oops:
I found it somewhere else as an mkv file, and now must locate a file converter (prefer avi or rmvb personally).

音楽によって、私達は覚えている…

Through the music, we remember...

Posted ImagePosted Image

“Wherever and however we met, I would fall in love with you for sure.”

どこで、どんな形で会ったとしても、僕はきっと君を好きになっていた。

#56 st_owly

st_owly

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:08 PM

I thought only Hachiyoshou was licensed? Sorry about that...
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

#57 Mizu_no_Shugosei

Mizu_no_Shugosei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Anime, reading, writing, drawing, singing, acting
  • Who I fangirl over:Tracey Sketchit, Sebastian Michaelis, Akabane Kuroudo, Nuriko, Ten no Genbu, Chi no Genbu, Lumiale, Luva, Marcel, Sei-Lan, Olivie, Mel, Tsuchiura, Rene, Hyuga and many many more...

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:42 PM

No matter how many times I've seen the movie, I always find myself in tears as the credits are rolling (that makes it difficult to sing along to Harari Hirari). The story was just so sad...definitely one of my favourite movies, I can't think of many that moved me the way Maihitoyo did.
Known on youtube, fanfiction.net and livejournal as btamamura. Known on DeviantArt and Bulbagarden Forums as Traceys-gal.

Proud fangirl of Tracey Sketchit/Kenji (Pokemon).
Proud yaoi and yuri fangirl.
Fangirl of Seki Tomokazu, Otani Ikue, Ishida Akira, Sakamoto Chika, Tobita Nobuo, Shindou Naomi, Ono Daisuke, Satou Rina, Sugita Tomokazu, Kuwatani Natsuko, Miyano Mamoru, Asakawa Yuu and Yamaguchi Kappei.

#58 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

Takahiro Sakurai did an excellent job on this. The guy is just so talented, but for all how good Suefumi is... Akuram is still the guy I would really want Akane to be with... too bad the anime killed my fangirling moments of that, but seriously. Anyway, I expected the movie to have Akuram in it but I guess he kinda would've stolen Suefumi's villain thunder had he been there. I'm still hoping this will be licensed here and have a decent dubbing cast if they're going to release a dvd for it, but I guess I'm hoping for a lot. The movie really is very touching even though it's just an hour or so. I also think it's the best movie/oav they released so far if compared to what they did in HaruToki 3 imo.

Yeah, Takahiro-sensei did a great job. And yes, if Akuram appeared in this it would have drawn away from Suefumi… unless if Akuram did as he normally would and somehow caused/took advantage of his situation somehow, but still.

I'm also hoping that Maihitoyo'll get licensed by Viz too, here in the states, despite what I'm dreading the price tag may end up being (considering the retail cost of the Hachiyosho DVDs). And yes, as a complete story in of itself, this is much less confusing in comparison to Haruka3's OAV (though I still loved it anyhow; angst and all). =0w~=

#59 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:17 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy this on dvd with english subs? I really want to get this.

#60 st_owly

st_owly

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

It's not been released legally in America. I don't know about Malaysia or Singapore though, but if you buy from there, beware of bootlegs.
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance