• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#161 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

Chiliztri:

D:
You cant get Kanzaki's dots? I was the total opposite, Todoroki absolutely hated me, he was the only guy I couldnt get an ending with for some weird reason. I keep getting Kanzaki's ending instead.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#162 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:02 AM

You couldn't get Todoroki's ending? Wow, we are opposites. Kanzaki hates me, and Todoroki adores me and I somehow manage to get him to like 4 dots without even trying while Kanzaki is still at zero!

Peche finally put a walkthrough up so I'm going to start over and try and get Kanzaki with the walkthrough. Don't hate me Kanzaki!!!!

But I'm sooo sick of the minigames because I've reloaded/started over so many times.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#163 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:54 AM

When I played Kanzaki's route it took me a while to get his dots....until his chapter. ^^;
Just be patient and stick with only him.
La Primavera has finally provided a guide for this game...
I didn't know there was a bad end.... I guess that's how you get Kirii-senpai. ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#164 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:40 AM

Ah, so his route is like that? Because with the other guys(and girl) that I have gone through the dots usually fill up quickly if you say the right thing when you visit them and such. I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong because he never gave me dots and meanwhile, previously during Todoroki's chapter I ended up getting a bunch of dots.

I'm glad Primavera(excuse my previous post where I accidentally put Peche) put a guide up. I was wondering if they ever were.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#165 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:17 AM

I actually really want to get Kirii senpai's ending, but i just couldn't be bothered going through all the mini games...and i don't even know if it'll be worth it so...meh...has anyone actually tried it yet?

I love Todoroki's route...XD He's just so adorable, despite his age! But i chose the wrong option once when i was going for the Ryou and Todoroki route and ended up with Ryou again once and me being a genius saved over that file...>< Had to go through all that again...especially since his chapter's the 2nd one....it wasn't pleasant...><
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#166 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:06 PM

Kirii-senpai's ending is the bad ending where you don't end up with anybody. I got his ending, because I want to complete the CGs. And that's about it, a bad ending. Like how you got Tsukushi or Yuu's endings in TMGS.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#167 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

So you DO get a cg?! I'm still missing 2 CGs (1st and i think 6th one) and i assume that's the one with Kirii? Is it...really bad? I just assumed she either went on to be a mangaka all by herself, or became Kirii's assistant, or gave up manga altogether. Can you tell me what happened please? ^^;; Who was in the last chapter then?

...i've never gotten Yuu or Tsukushi in TMGS either....erm...they have scenes as well?
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#168 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:29 PM

I kinda forgot, actually. I also skipped a lot of texts since I know that's a bad ending. xD
Basically it's either she became a mangaka, or Kirii's assistant. But she didn't give up being a mangaka. And that's all in the last chapter. That's CG no. 6, and CG no. 1 is the one you'll get after completing the CG collection.

In TMGS Yuu / Tsukushi's endings are the ones where you fail to get anyone and end up alone, and they'll cheer you up. xD

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#169 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

Oh noes....this means i have to get all the other cgs just to complete the collection...man, you just HAVE to play through all the routes to get everything....ugh, that's so diabolically evil of D3...T^T
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#170 heldi

heldi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Aoi Kaji

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:48 AM

I just started playing this game :twisted: and OMG.. I can't save anytime I want

this game is kinda interesting to me, love the minigame and the boys. too bad it's not full voice.
is there any web with a guide for this game? 'cause I'm afraid I might get a bad ending in my first play :neutral:
me & my otome life: LiveJournal

#171 Yuuki~

Yuuki~

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara <3, Tsukimori Does this have to be Neo Romance? ._.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:39 AM

I just started playing this game :twisted: and OMG.. I can't save anytime I want

this game is kinda interesting to me, love the minigame and the boys. too bad it's not full voice.
is there any web with a guide for this game? 'cause I'm afraid I might get a bad ending in my first play :neutral:

I used this website: http://www.otentosam.../comic-top.html for a while, but then I used this website: http://d.hatena.ne.j...20080920/d09204 after someone mentioned it in this thread. The second website is better than the first since it even shows you how to got to the VS Routes. Hopes that helps! :grin:

#172 heldi

heldi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

thanks for the link!! and yeah it's really helpful. now I know why todoroki sensei's dot is increasing while ryou's not :oops: :oops:

can someone tell me who is the black-haired guy?? I don't know his name and sometimes I meet him in todoroki sensei's room. is he available to chase too? :grin:

#173 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

@heldi
You're probably referring to Kiri-senpai. He's also Todoroki-sensei's assistant like Airi. So he's kind of your rival. You can get his ending by getting the normal/bad ending LOL (don't go after anyone else.)

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#174 heldi

heldi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:04 AM

ah so he's my rival, thanks for the info hazuki :twisted:
but I have to get normal/ending first?? :shock: I don't want it -_-"

can someone tell me what should I do in ホワイト吹き minigame (chapter 3, the 3rd mini game) I kept failing :oops: and if I succeed in comic mode, whose dot is increasing? todoroki-sensei's? :shock:

and what happen if I got 2 people's dots full at the end of chapter 6? :neutral:

#175 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

The dots increase according to the chapter, so for instance, if that chapter is todoroki's (which is 2 if memory serves), doing well in comic mode would make his hearts increase. Bottom line is, whoever is prompting you is the one whose dots will increase

Just blow into your mic in that mini game, try to make the black paper look like it's a starry sky!
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#176 heldi

heldi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

oooh so I just blow into the mic?? :shock: I couldn't read the instructions so I just didn't know what to do :oops: thanks yukihotaru!! :grin:

and.. I got this Ryou's ending, which one is it? true ED or good ED? I'm just curious :grin:

Spoiler

#177 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:53 AM

that's the good ending, there's only 2 endings good and bad...i think...lols, my memory's fuzzy though, coz i haven't played this in a long time...
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#178 Natsume3493

Natsume3493

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:a lot

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:19 AM

What's the difference between Good ED & True ED , I mean, which one is better .
It's only chapter 3 and Todoroki-sensei got 5 dots (Those circles you see in save mode before comic mode , right ?) anyway, Todoroki-sensei gives me a strong impression (his first medusa impression)

and I have a question. I play it on my PC using iDeaS. How can I finish the mini game in chapter 3 (with a brush and white ink)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance