#21 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:48 AM

But her boyfriend is an actor in Japan though! It was through her that I got to ask about how much it cost if I was to hire Taniyama Kisho to do voice acting for me...xD

Wow family relations with interesting occupations xD Just out of curiosity, ehm, how much? Lol.

#22 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:50 AM

I think it was like $5000 USD to do voice events only and not the entire full voiced game? And that was a discount because my sister-in-law's bf is an actor...
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#23 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:33 AM

*gasp* I wish my voice was that bankable. And that's not even including the art, storylines, and stuff like merchandising and advertising - now I really wonder how much it takes to make an entire full-voiced game!

Eh. I think I've gone off topic in like a major way. xD

#24 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

I'm not sure its the art, as much as it is the character design of certain characters that is a bit meh to me. There is only one character that I think has a really good design and that I would go after(not to mention Miyano Mamoru voice to go along with it XD). The rest are tolerable, but I really really really don't like Kyouichi.

Not my cup of tea.

But, the minigames look really fun! I can't wait to get this one.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#25 001

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Ace

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:55 PM

I think I will try this only for the voices since the cast is what drew me interested in it. Next would be the character design.

Agent 001

Topic to find the PoT fan-made games

#26 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:37 AM

I think it was like $5000 USD to do voice events only and not the entire full voiced game? And that was a discount because my sister-in-law's bf is an actor...

O_o *gasp* and it's still the cheapest?! wow.....i wonder how much Neoromance paid him. no wonder they 'rob' our wallet so much @_@

now i can tell how much a private seiyuu CD (which i really want!!) will cost ^o^;

btw why does your sister-in-law's bf need a seiyuu? '_'

omg i'm going off topic again m(_ _)m

Posted Image

#27 Zully Quirke

Zully Quirke

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, otome games, RPG's, gardening, ABJD's
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Madoka Kijyou, Suzuoka Ren

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:25 PM

I've just preordered this game. Midorikawa doing one of the voices sold me-- I'm a sucker for an otome game with him in it (which is the only reason I'm trying so hard to get Rei's stupid ending in TMGS1).

The best friend also looks interesting to me. I wonder if she has her own ending?
Posted Image

#28 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:38 PM

I was just reminded on another forum that this came out already =] Has anyone gotten their copy and played it just yet? How's the game like?

#29 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

Oh, i forgot about that game ( i'm on pokemon platinum actually :mrgreen: )
You remind me that i have to find this one somewhere :oops:
Posted Image

#30 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:27 AM

Haha ~ Good luck finding it somewhere. xD I'm wondering whether it would be fully-voiced . . . I hope.

P.S. How's Pokemon Platinum going? I'm a bit slow, about to start on Pokemon Diamond(U) (that's my favorite gemstone, lol)

#31 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:48 AM

I'm hoping it's fully voiced too, but if it isn't I'm not going to be too disappointed. I haven't been able to get my hands on this one either.

I did accidentally stumble on the CG's for the entire game, and nearly ruined the game for myself. I got a good look at a few, and I was a bit upset with my curiosity. I know what to expect and I know I should enjoy this game from what I briefly glimpsed at in the CG's, but I sort of spoiled the best route. Oh well, atleast I'm even more pumped to get my hands on this.

(And I hope Pokemon Platinum doesn't bore me as quickly as Diamond did)

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#32 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

I'm a bit worried about the mini-games for this. Inking and and toning pictures sounds quite difficult, and I am not very handy with drawing real things (my oblong slimes and panda doodles in class don't count XDDD). The only time I've been exposed to that sort of thing (inking and toning) was during an episode of School Rumble with Yakumo helping Harima with his manga... >_> But I'm more interested in this game now. The art kind of sticks to you like a leech and grows on you. Like an acquired taste. XDD

I do like Ren's seiyuu though. Pakku Romi has a very suitable voice for her character. =)
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#33 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:13 PM

Chemistry, don't worry about inking and toning. It's easy, you can just scrub all over your touchscreen.. as long as the required area is inked / toned, it's okay. There's a time limit for each task, but I find them easy enough, so don't worry. x)

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#34 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:22 AM

So the minigames are relatively easy? That's good to know. I hate stressing out over minigames. *Remembers TMGS 2 valentine chocolate minigame*

I hated that damn valentine chocolate minigame...

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#35 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 03:06 AM

Misha:

Ah, that's good. So you just rub all over the place and they'll put pretty inking/toning patterns on for you? Sounds nice. =)

Darn, that just made me want the game more. ;x

chiliztri:

The TMGS DS choco valentine games took me the LONGEST time to figure out, because I thought that there were only 2 possible combinations for turning (L+R), instead of 4. I only realised that in my 6th playthrough. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD The horrorrrr.
Posted Image

#36 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 03:11 AM

Yep, it's relatively easy. I find the hardest mini game is the drawing part, you know.. following the template lines, but that's only because it goes NG! right away if you traced off the line. Just be careful that you might hurt the poor touchscreen if you got carried away. xD

-Edit-

Chemistry, yeah even if you scrub all over the place the inking would only be visible in those certain parts.. so it'd look pretty, as if you did it correctly. :D The same goes for whitening for patterns, you can scrub outside the lines and got the area around the pattern 100% covered in white, yet it'd look so pretty when finished.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#37 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:35 AM

I see myself becoming a bit frustrated with the drawing part.

@ chemistry

I read in a walkthrough that there was four different ways to turn, but for some reason, I couldn't differentiate between the four katakana. I couldn't really read Japanese too well back when I played it, and they all looked so similar. I ended up just spinning in whatever direction I felt like lol. I usually got it right at least once. After my 3rd playthrough I gave up altogether.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#38 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

Misha -

A bit of an oversimplification of toning/inking, but good for people like me who have not a single inkling about proper drawings. XD Is there a purpose for these minigames (like to advance the story, to give as a present to _____, to pass so that the story can continue)? Or is it totally inconsequential?

chiliztri -

Ah, I know Chinese so the kanji wasn't a problem. The thing was the direction of stirring, because I only stuck to swirling inside-out (either L or R) no matter which picture I got, instead of realising that there were inside-out and outside-in combinations for both. XDDDD
Posted Image

#39 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:03 AM

I'm sure the minigames have a little bit of something to do with the plot since the heroine is an aspiring mangaka.

@ chemistry

Lol, I just stirred inside-out(L and R). I just couldn't figure it out. I'm sure I can now that my Japanese is really really improved, but I still just skip it. I'm still internally frustrated even when I just think about that minigame.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#40 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

The mini-games appear while relating to the story, for example while helping out Todoroki-sensei when deadline comes.. or while working your own manga. At the end of each chapter, a character will accompany you in the comic mode. I think it affects their affection towards you, but since I never failed in doing them, I have no idea what will happen if you screw up. o_o

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance