• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:13 AM

There is speculation that FFXIII-2 will fill up on what FFXIII was lacking---the linear story? Oh well, keep your hopes low and you may be surprised. ^^
I also have no PS3 >o< so I would have to really want versus to buy a ps3 just to play it!
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#142 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

I'm seriously loving the new footage of Versus. I've heard that it's the same team that did Kingdom Hearts working on the gameplay, though I'm not sure if that's true. It also looks like those older screenshots were just overly brown scans from a magazine, since the world shown in the trailer was very modern and sleek. So psyched!

I wanna see more of that guy standing behind Lightning in the XIII-2 trailer...

#143 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:29 AM

FF Type-0 is actually a rename for FFXIII Agito. (Squeenix is hoping to make a new spin-off series with the PSP game.) I heard about FFXIII-2 but I'm not really going to put my hopes up for that game since I was already kinda "meh" about FFXIII. :\ (But Lightning's rival does pique my interest...I'll be damned if Rival-san ends up actually being a woman though. (; ;) Also, I'm looking forward to Versus. :D

#144 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:28 AM

I was 'OH PLEASE NOT' and 13-2 announcement, even so I know I'll get it anyway as much as I complain.

Looking more and more forward to versus 13, the new trailer was really amazing. And after the seiyuu list I really have to beg SE to give the rest of the world the dual-voice option, no lies about Xbox users this time, ok? >_<

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#145 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

FF13-2: I want grown-up Hope-kun!!XD

What FF13 lacked was romance. There was Snow and Sera but they fell in love before the events started so that didn't really seem to count to me. (Nor did I like the SnowSera couple much. They were pretty and the fireworks scene was stunningly beautiful but that was all.) FF12 totally lacked romance too, which is why I loved FFX and FF7 so much more. Anyway I hope Lightning and the new guy couple will be interesting! Romance pleaseee!!XD

I've been excited over Versus for years and now I hear it's not going to be released this year.. orz
How long does SE want to make us wait?! Atleast I have a pretty long list of Otome games to play*_*

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#146 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:00 AM

What FF13 lacked was romance. There was Snow and Sera but they fell in love before the events started so that didn't really seem to count to me. (Nor did I like the SnowSera couple much. They were pretty and the fireworks scene was stunningly beautiful but that was all.) FF12 totally lacked romance too, which is why I loved FFX and FF7 so much more. Anyway I hope Lightning and the new guy couple will be interesting! Romance pleaseee!!XD

I agree with this so much! I was super psyched to be able to play as a girl in XIII, but when I heard Lightning didn't get any romance I was so T_T

Is the guy confirmed to be a romance for Lightning? A bishonen romance would make XIII-2 game into a must-buy for me.

#147 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

@Savvy
It hasn't been confirmed but the sign is that both are on the title and one of the main creators said in an interview that they wanted Lightning to get a happy ending. So I really hope they'll become a couple^_^

I hope Hope-kun gets a girlfriend too! Or a BF.

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#148 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:05 AM

Final Fantasy 13 was the hardest Final Fantasy game I have ever played. I thought that I would never beat it but I soon did beat it, not long after I beat it I read the news online how they are making a sequel to it and I was so happy about it. I really hope that guy who was standing behind Lightening in the PV of the sequel will be her love interest. I found it unfair how her sister had a love story with Snow and not Lightening. When I first heard about Final Fantasy 13 I thought this would happen: Snow cant bring Lightenings sister back to normal and later on in the story Snow and Lightening end up falling in love with each other but after I played and beat the game, that thought I had in the beginning was all wrong. I admit I was mad to see that Lightening and Snow didnt fall for each other but now it dont bother me since I just cant see them being together and well Snow belongs with Lightenings sister. I cant wait to get my hands on the sequel, just seeing the PV has got me so excited! Final Fantasy 13 is my 4th favorite Final Fantasy, while Final Fantasy 7 is my 1st as Final Fantasy 10 is my 2nd and Final Fantasy 10-2 is my 3rd. Lightening was so awesome in 13 so I cant wait to see more of her in the sequel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance