• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#41 r4nd0m

r4nd0m

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, mysteries, everything unusual, anything weird and whatever interests me :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many...

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

Only played Dissidia once from my friend's PSP during the lesson. And yeah, it surely makes me want to own a PSP now... evil Square Enix *sobs* I totally go to my fangirl mode automatically once my friend decides to go for Onion Knight's route today and got him freaked out a bit |D

Posted Image
「心臓が止まって, 脳の働きが止まる.
死ぬって, ただそれだけの事だろ.」 アキラ

Please take a look if you have time >///<
http://seihinata.deviantart.com/

#42 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

i think ff 7 crisis core was great! i have it and i think it's better than dissidia, even if it's just a lil bit xD

Posted Image

#43 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:55 AM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? T^T

I finally started playing Dissidia now, very very super extremely impressed with the graphics :D

But I realised because I have been an otome gamer for so long, I have become such a crappy FF gamer! I cant defeat the stupid Lvl 5 enemies T^T

And I cant figure out how to top and strengthen my abilities T^T

I realised in comparison, Haruka or real rode RPG are so easy....

But Dissidia is really fun, despite I kept getting killed xD
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#44 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

i have to wait two month and then i can finally play it, too >o<

Posted Image

#45 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

So I was thinking about pre-ordering Dissidia since its coming out into English in August but I was curious if it was just an action/fighting game or if it actually had plot? I kept hearing it had no plot and is just killing things. Is it worth preordering?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#46 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:07 AM

I think Dissidia has some kind of story...I haven't played it yet so I wouldn't know :/ I'd get it anyway because Cloud's in it I hear it's good. I heard in the original Lightning from XIII was supposed to be in it but she wasn't put in because they didn't want people to think that was the limit of her abilities or something. I don't really know.

Did anyone see the new gameplay and characters from FXIII yet? As to be expected the graphics look really nice...though they haven't released nearly as much information on FXIII Versus and Agito eh?

#47 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:49 AM

I have played it. It is really just killing and killing, but the graphic is awesome!!

might as well get it because of the bishies and graphics xD;;

I gave up on the game because I kept losing to the big boss, but I am sure you will be fine.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#48 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:25 AM

@Cloudy
Really? I didn't know that.
Oh yeah, I did see the gameplay and the graphics look awesome to FXIII. I have been torn which one I want to get. But then my brother said he'll get the one with the guy main character so I guess I'll get the one with Lightning. Because both look so good. But they still haven't even mentioned a release date, so who knows how long until we get to play it.

@kaho
Too bad its just killing, I would love some plot but maybe I'll get anyways for the bishies and graphics like you said^^ Thanks for the info :D
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#49 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:48 AM

I'm happy because in addition to having a female character as the lead, Lightning is a female version of Cloud. Though I've found out that she's taller than Cloud...
I believe FFXIII is going to be released between April 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010 in America. So expect a summer or fall release of the game. I'm not sure when it's coming out in Japan. This year maybe? Or maybe early next year. I don't know yet. It's most likely going to come out there before it comes out in America. I have no idea when Versus XIII is coming out. That's the one with the guy, Nocturne I believe.

#50 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:23 AM

I'm happy about having a female lead too. She does look cool and I absolutely loved Cloud ( I never could decide between Cloud and Squall though since I love them both).
Really? I didn't know they mentioned a release date. I'm really looking forward to Versus too though because have you seen the preview movie with Nocturne? He looks so cool! I kind of hope they don't release them at exactly the same time, because then me and my brother will fight over who gets to use the PS3 lol. But I don't want to wait forever for Versus either.

I just hope the games aren't overhyped and they flop. That would be really disappointing.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#51 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:49 AM

Yeah I'm happy because she doesn't seem stupid, uses a rod or staff, or needs to rely on some guy. Not girly either. Cloud was my favorite so maybe I'll like her too...

Whoops! I said Nocturne didn't I? >__>; Apparently his name is Noctis Lucis Caelum. My bad. He's very pretty though. I like how his eyes change colors...It makes me wonder how this game'll turn out especially since it's not the main game like XIII is. Lol. You know the people in Snow's resistance group from XIII? Their designs are based NBA, beach volleyball, and snowboarding clothes. xD If you have a 360 then you don't have to fight with your brother but if you don't then I wouldn't worry because it seems like Versus XIII will come out later than XIII. At least I think so. :/ Oh and I think it's coming out winter this year in Japan.

Like you I hope the game'll be good. I've played a lot of the games in the series and so far I found none of them to be bad. Well I didn't care for the side games but that's different. I expect it to be a good game.

#52 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:30 AM

@Cloudy
That's what she seemed like to me too. I would really like it if she was as cool as Cloud.
Heh, I didn't know that about their clothes, that's cool.
Yeah, we have a Xbox360 but prefer graphics on games on the PS3 so both would end up buying it for the PS3 lol. I wish it was coming out winter of this year in English too -.-

My favorite FF games were 7,8,9. 10 and 12 were ok.
I think it will be good as long as they don't make the female character wimpy, whiny, and needy.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#53 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:00 AM

Hmm...I liked VII the most out of all the Final Fantasy games. I haven't played any of the other games in a long time though. :/ I remember in FFX Tidus annoyed me so much for some reason. He was too hyper and energetic for me...I preferred quiet guys like Cloud and Squall...Maybe I'm weird but I didn't really like the art for the characters until FFVII. But then again that's because the designer was different. That's why I'm happy the same person is doing the character design for FFXIII and Versus. :) Haha. Everytime I see Snow from FXIII he looks really funny. I wonder what kind of relationship he has with Lightning though...apparently their relationship is different from usual.

I'm pretty sure Lightning won't be wimpy or whiny but there's that other girl Oerba who is optimistic and uses a bow. Oh no she might fill in the role instead...Well at least she's not the main character.

#54 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

Dissidia? I almost finished it, I tink I am left with someone's route can't rmb who.
The most impt thing is to train.
If you cant beat the enemy er, dun fite jus exit the game and when you reload dun go into the game go to the menu then retrain. you can probably get it then.

FF Agito XIII is on the PSP!!!!

Quiet guys huh.
I prefer Cecil and Warrior of Light compared to Squall and Cloud.
They are quiet cause they are quiet.
Squall and Cloud are quiet cause they have issues.

O and if I am right the Versus XIII main chara is called Noctis...
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#55 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

I wonder what kind of relationship he has with Lightning though...apparently their relationship is different from usual.

Spoiler

I'm also really excited about Lightning. After twelve games of "young man saves the world, gets the girl", we finally get a heroine for the rest of us. Though VI was more of an ensemble piece I guess, but Celes and Terra were still magic users!

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Cecil though. His dramatic character change halfway though IV taught me how effective a video game could be at telling a story, even way back in the day.

#56 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:31 AM

@Cloudy
Yeah, I also wasn't really a fan of the main character of FFX was really a fan of FFX overall. It was ok, but I never did play the second one even though I own it. It's still wrapped in plastic lol.
I don't mind if there are other wimpy characters, they need someone to fill that annoying roll, as long as it's not the main character. That's why I love Squall and Cloud they are both cool and not whiny.

@Yuu
Thanks for the tip on Dissidia^^ Also thanks for the info of Agito being on the psp. I thought that was just for cell phones? But yay, if its for the psp that means I can play it!
Hmm, I guess Cloud and Squall have issues but that's what makes them what they are.

@Savvy
Is four the one with the black knight turned paladin? (sorry, been a long time since I played the earlier I can't remember which are which, especially when the US likes to mess up the numbers compared to Japan's.) If it is, I really liked him too. That was a fun game.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#57 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

@ Xeiran :
Yea 4 is the one with Cecil, black knight turned paladin.

FYI :
Final fantasy 1 : with the warrior of light.
Final fantasy 2 : Firion / in jap ( Frionel?)
Final fantasy 3 : With onion knight >.< A remake on DS
Final fantasy 4 : Cecil ex-dark knight turned paladin
Final fantasy 5 : Bartz, chocobo guy?
Final fantasy 6 : Terra/ in jap : Tina
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#58 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:39 AM

@Yuu
Thanks for the information on the games^^ I always get confused with which ones which. I think I've never played six before. Because that name doesn't sound familiar to me. I think at the time I must have played seven instead.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#59 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

@ Xeiran :

It's too bad you've never played 6 before. Out of the old school Final Fantasies many gamers consider it to be the best. 4 is my personal favorite though.

In America 4 was released as FF2, and 6 was released with the FF3 name. The real 2, 3, and 5 were skipped for some reason. It was quite confusing, because when seven came out and I had just come off of playing "three", I was like, "OMG three games came out already in such a short time?!"

E3 starts today. Since FFXIII is coming out on the 360 there may be some fresh info at Microsoft's press confrence, though it's more likely to come later at Square's own press event. America doesn't get the game till 2010... T^T

#60 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

@Savvy
Yeah, I've always had a problem figuring out which games which (aside from 7,8,9, 10 and up) because they messed up the numbers when they got an US release. But if it was numbered as three then i probably did play it lol. I was probably about eight or nine when I played it though, so I don't really remember.

FFXIII is still coming out on the 360? I thought they scrapped that idea? Too much back and forth on what they are doing, that's why I'm not even getting my hopes up for it being released in 2010 lol.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance