• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:05 AM

Posted Image
Final Fantasy XIII

Okay, I have had my eyes set on FF XIII for a while now. Since the bishounen in the game just makes me drool. I mean, 3D bishies with flowing shampoo hair, why not? xD

Anyway, just wondering if anyone out there also interested in this game? I know it is on PS3, and I dont have one yet, but for this game, I might be willing to save money for it~

There are apparently Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I am more interested in the Versus because the main character is such a hot bishie~~

You can find out more info here and here

Watch the trailers there too!! >w<
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#2 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:56 AM

TT__TT I've been interested in this game since the first wiffs about it was about like years ago. That and there's quite a lot of it coming out @_@;;; and the only reason why I'm seriously considering just buying the PS3...

xD To be honest from what I hear in a lot of the FF forums I frequent, that's the main game that's gonna make the PS3 get sold a lot more...but it's super expensive. ;o; But I'm pretty sure that this game will be worth it since, majority of the FF games were really good and they're super long, although I sort of didn't care for the new battle system for FFXII though...and story was a bit lacking >>

However I hope the battle system's camera isn't as horrible as FFC since, although it was nice playing without that transition the camera angles were hard to get a hang of.

But since they're coming out with three I can at least get Final Fantasy Agito XIII...8D but the other two...are for the PS3 which... are probably gonna be a major hack in saving for this TT_TT;;

So far I find all three to be pretty interesting though with all the main protagonists and all. ^^ but I gotta agree about being so interested in the verses version...@_@ he's so hot...

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#3 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

But Agito is for mobile isnt it? It wont be compatible with overseas phones would it?

But from the reports I have read, I dont think Versus will come out any time soon. Because they are so behind schedule, all the staff working on Versus have been forced to abandon their project and help out with the first one to make sure it can be launched in 2009. T_T

Or, maybe I should buy ps3 before it is launched, because by that time, maybe PS3 price will fly up because of the demand of the game!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:05 AM

Yea, that was in the earlier news about it. But I'm not quite sure if they're still launching that also on mobile phones. ^^ But recently Square Enix anounced that it's going to be launched on the PSP haha, so I've been happy like crazy.

TT__TT yea...they've been working on it for like forever, so I'm pretty sad that Verses is going to be delayed...it's just...too pretty...

xD Haha that's a good idea too! I was thinking though that maybe once the game comes out they might lower the price of the PS3 haha or something...but it's been pretty stuck at it's price for a long time now. That and if only PS3 games were a tad bit cheaper...

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#5 princit

princit

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yorihisa, Yasuaki, Suefumi, Kurou, Atsumoriiiiii

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

Iím such a big FF fan, I wonít forgive myself if I never touch FFXIII even if that means stealing my boyfriend PS3! Hohohoho
OK, actually I heard FFXIII will be on XBOX360 too, but only XIII, Versus (with the hot guy and his thousands blades) being exclusively for PS3 (for now).
Iím curious about the story though, since XII really lacked something, the characters were really plain (except for super gorgeous Valthier!! My lovely thief!!). I know there is something about crystals, and stuffÖ

Oh, have you heard about Disidia? Itís a battle game with FF characters, some from the very first game (which Iím trying to play, but Iím finding the most difficult RPG ever!! >.<). I think this one will be PSP only (again, going to steal it from my boyfriend hehe)

#6 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:14 AM

Or, maybe I should buy ps3 before it is launched, because by that time, maybe PS3 price will fly up because of the demand of the game!

You're so late to the party, me and Moe have been drooling on versusXIII cast for so many months >D
Everyone, don't get too affectionated on the versus designs, they will be changed before the final version...
The price won't fly, rest assured. And maybe you can get a bundled version 8D (which I hope I will be able to get)

Yea, that was in the earlier news about it. But I'm not quite sure if they're still launching that also on mobile phones. ^^ But recently Square Enix anounced that it's going to be launched on the PSP haha, so I've been happy like crazy.

SE cancelled all mobile projects because they can't recover the money they spend on doing them (no, the thing about mobile's hardware being poor isn't true). So we're lucky they decided to switch Agito to PSP (if you have a PSP that is).

That being said, I care nothing about the main game (but will surely buy it), I only care about versus XD
And I'm pissed at the xbox release because that means the game will be delayed even more in the western >_< (Something about PS3 version not being released until xbox version is done)

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#7 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:06 PM

I swear, Square Enix is like in league with every major gaming console company giants. They just keep releasing all their games in different platforms! I wonder how hardcore gamers survive financially?

And ooh, hot bishies. *eyes gleams unnaturally once more*

#8 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:01 AM

You're so late to the party, me and Moe have been drooling on versusXIII cast for so many months >D

YESSSS I have been drooling on this because a certain guy is badass KAJI look alike!!! >w<)/

Makes me wonder if otome games going to PS3 will their be 3D bishiefied like this??

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#9 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:58 AM

I doubt otome game will ever go 3D like this ;_;
considering the amount of work and money spent into making the FF games, if they cant make a good sale then poor company will go bankrupt.

But I would so go get a ps3 if otome games are coming in ps3 format like this, all the 3D bishies moving around with flawless hair...xD
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:03 PM

the guy in final fantasy is soo kawaii XDD
but does ffXIII count as a otome game??

Posted Image

#11 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

When the PS3 first came out, this game was going to be the driving reason for me getting a PS3 since the launch games sucked. This and Star Wars Force Unleashed.

And since I'm such a FF series fan, of course I'll chuck out $600 for a PS3 just to play this game.

And the bishie from Versus is extremely good looking...

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#12 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:09 PM

kairi:

no, its not considered a otome game. I am just saying if otome game were ever made like FF, I would not hesitate at all to buy a ps3.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Ve.RoNiCa

Ve.RoNiCa

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Draw sleep eat cook manga otome games anime computer jmusic...
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma~ Mahiro sempai~ *Q*)...

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

It'll probably cause a havoc throughout the community of females.........

Does anybody notice but.. Somehow... Versus's bishi reminds me of Sasuke. He's got the red eyes too. -_-

Just when Angeal is voiced by Kakashi's seiyuu in Crisis Core.. now the bishi.
But I can't deny he's yummy looking. D:

There's these compilations of FFXIII and the Gundam Musou 2 (AHHH FREEDOM STRIKE!!!!! KYAAA) I'm waiting for. >.< .. not that I have a PS3.

*goes to bug her brother...*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted Image

#14 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:54 PM

Did any one see the reports from TGS 2008? I was shocked to find out that they were moving Agito to a PSP release. I really DON'T like the FF series at all, but the three games in 13 look really good~

Posted Image

#15 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:21 AM

I'm interested in this game too!!! especially the versus version because of that main character 'prince'!!!!! >//< but... so sad I don't have PS3 TT^TT why they don't make in PS2!!!!!!

#16 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:09 AM

Final Fantasy Versus 13 is the one which caught my attention the most. I second Veronica's opinion about the main character being a look-alike of Sasuke form Naruto but I think I heard that the protagonist's eye colour changes so it's not actually read but blue?

I still want to watch the animation they have on the game despite the fact I won't play it because of my lack of cash. XD Thus, I can't wait to check it out and listen up from more info.

I like how the story is linked and how one game is one side and the other is the opposing side with thier own point of views.

I think the game play is more like KH am I right? Kh's gameplay is more my preference than the turnbased ones. (I think it's called that?)

#17 Ve.RoNiCa

Ve.RoNiCa

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

Final Fantasy Versus 13 is the one which caught my attention the most. I second Veronica's opinion about the main character being a look-alike of Sasuke form Naruto but I think I heard that the protagonist's eye colour changes so it's not actually read but blue?

I still want to watch the animation they have on the game despite the fact I won't play it because of my lack of cash. XD Thus, I can't wait to check it out and listen up from more info.

I like how the story is linked and how one game is one side and the other is the opposing side with thier own point of views.

I think the game play is more like KH am I right? Kh's gameplay is more my preference than the turnbased ones. (I think it's called that?)

I don't know whether or not his eyes changes color but most of the trailers I've watched are crimson red. It wouldn't surprise me that Tetsuya Nomura make it blue to start with...

I also like Versus for the fact that it's darker than most of the stories, and it's.. got.. BLOOD!
Well. I like it when it's cinematics, but not all gorey intestinal blood, ya know?

The guy in Versus' name is: Noctus. Latin for "Night", I think.

Although I'm curious on the Agito, I don't see it as a very big supplement to the actual games.

I can see how SE might publish the games.. I don't know whether or not they'll dish all three out at the same time, but I don't think so. Too long of a wait will put fans off.

I think first they'll stick FFXIII, then Agito, then Versus.
And then the big collection pack.
And then an Agito PSP customization pack.

Versus being last, because Versus is currently more popular than FFXIII itself because of the prince and the dark twisted plot in the game... -.-

That's my two cents anyways.

Posted Image

#18 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:35 AM

Oh really? The guy from Versus is named Noctus? I didn;t know they gave him a name yet! I only know about Lightning from XIII.

I believe Noctus's eye color changes when he switches weapons. Or so I've heard. Anyway he's cooler than the other main characters in the FF series (maybe not Cloud...) It's cool that Final Fantasy XIII has a girl character as the lead! Lightning is pretty cool unlike the other main girls I don't care for (Rinoa, Yuna, etc.)

I don't really know the story but it looks cool and dark. I have no idea what goes on in Agito though. I've only seen the boy who uses cards.

#19 Ve.RoNiCa

Ve.RoNiCa

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:38 AM

Oh really? The guy from Versus is named Noctus? I didn;t know they gave him a name yet! I only know about Lightning from XIII.

I believe Noctus's eye color changes when he switches weapons. Or so I've heard. Anyway he's cooler than the other main characters in the FF series (maybe not Cloud...) It's cool that Final Fantasy XIII has a girl character as the lead! Lightning is pretty cool unlike the other main girls I don't care for (Rinoa, Yuna, etc.)

I don't really know the story but it looks cool and dark. I have no idea what goes on in Agito though. I've only seen the boy who uses cards.

Spoiler

I may not be totally right, but it's just information I've gathered from fansites, and light reading of Japanese sites... :|

Posted Image

#20 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:21 AM

Spoiler

I may not be totally right, but it's just information I've gathered from fansites, and light reading of Japanese sites... :|

Doesn't Noctus protect the crystal because he's the last heir of the kingdom? That's what I heard but I'm not so sure...Have any idea what Agito is about? I just know it has something to do with a magic school...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance