IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Mana Khemia

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Character (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Character do you like Most?

1. Vayne (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Philo/Jess (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Nikki (1 votes [9.09%])

4. Roxis (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

5. Flay (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Pamela (1 votes [9.09%])

7. Muppin (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Other (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:26 AM

Whoa!! I really love this game!!! Thought I only get Jess/Philo's ending...

The artwook is good and I love the storyline...!!!!!!!!!

Another friend here???

P.S. Forgot to add Anna, someone how to edit the poll?

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#2 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:54 PM

Hmmm.... I thought somewhere, there's a topic for this already, but I must be imagining things... I love the game because it's fun. & OMG, all those funny scene for the characters are just priceless... I pick Roxis kun because I found him to be the funniest character.... LOL'd when he fainted in his first encounter of Pamela.

#3 topostarlight

topostarlight

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Video games, drawing, anime, cartoons, horror, yaoi, yuri, simulation games, comics/manga, toys, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Fujiwara no Takamichi, Hikami Itaru

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

I started a topic for it before this forum area was made, and it never got moved: http://forum.my-neor...?showtopic=1003
But I don't have a poll.

I still gotta beat this game, got stuck fighting some chimera like thing that was really strong and kept killing me. ;_;

I love most of the characters, but picked Roxis for the poll. I made an avatar of him that I used to use here (just a simple one with his name and chibi pic). I have a weakness for the glasses characters. ^_^;
Posted Image

#4 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

Hmm...I have AR MAX for this game also the walkthrough so I have ended the game, EASILY XDXDXD though with cheat >.>

Yup, I like Roxis' story part!! The idea of him likes Pamela is so DAMN FUNNY! LOL!! I laughed for hours that my brothers thought I was crazy LOL again

But, I prefer Vayne...hehe...

Sadly I'm too lazy to end another game for Roxis' ending...Hmmm...

CORDA OCTAVE

#5 naomi08

naomi08

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:I eat. sleep. study. work. listen to music. read. cook. then after a long day of doing those things... I'll end it with fangirling over bishies and the newest... seiyuus. ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:The 7 days in a week is not enough to accomodate them... ^^

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:30 AM

Just started playing the PSP version of this game. LOL. And I'm loving it! though I'm still in chapter 3...XD Vayne is such a shy boy. XD Anyway, the artwork is really good that is why I'm liking this game. But I always end up dead in the battle scenes... T.T *Jess is not so helpful*
Spoiler

naomiyukari08
"I raise my glass to you..."

http://www.fanfictio...6/naomiyuraki08

#6 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:31 AM

Hehe. I beat the PS2 and got Roxis's ending. If I play again I think I'll go for Flay's ending and become a defender of justice!xD I couldn't stand the English voice overs so I'm happy the PS2 version had Japanese voices. At the moment I'm waiting for the sequel to come out! Kinda sad that only three characters are returning but it's okay because I can play as a girl! ^_^

#7 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

Huh? but you can set the voice as Japanese and texrt english in PS2 right? why don't you do so?

CORDA OCTAVE

#8 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:56 AM

@LenxKaho
Eh? I did that. I don't think you can set the text back to Japanese. :l I think it's only the voice overs that you can change. That's good since it helped with my Japanese! ^_^
Also I think the part where Flay thinks Roxis loves Pamela is really funny too! xD Flay is such an idiot. xD I wonder if he's the same in the second game...

#9 Riven

Riven

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Must I choose? Arios, Tenma, ...

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

I have only started playing this game but after 5 min I can tell that I love it. The Atelier Series is for me one out the best game serie out there and you have directly a "I'm home"-Feeling. And such loveable characters. Great. And I'm looking forward to see Pamela again.

#10 caddyalan

caddyalan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Diana Caprice

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Mana Khemia on PS2 has modest load times. The PSP port, even with an 80 MB download which is supposed to speed it up, just isn't enjoyable because it's too slow for a portable game...

The English release of Mana Khemia 2 is the last few days of August 2009.

#11 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:13 AM

I loveeeeddd Roxis~~~~!!!! XD but I got Phyllo's ending. I'm too lazy play it again XD
Spoiler

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

#12 Riven

Riven

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Must I choose? Arios, Tenma, ...

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

I voted for Vayne and as pairing I like Vayne x Jess, Flay x Nikki or Anna ( although Flay and Anna has probably too much power^^ ). perhaps Vayne x Roxis too. I love the scene

Spoiler

As for the endings I find the Muppy ending funny, somehow I like the bad ending too and the others are ok. No surprises and very short.

@KuroRin: You can watch the others endings on youtube ( and the last characters events + the last dialog between Vayne and your chosen one before the final battle as well ).

#13 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

So just wondering but has anyone played the second game yet?

I played Ulrika's route and found it really funny! xD Her group is pretty interesting but in Roze's group I can't stand Lily. She's so annoying. I'm kind of sad that there aren't really any references from the first game but I'm still happy Flay is around! xD Though I'm sad to see Zeppel since he's changed for the worst...

#14 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kageyama Satofumi

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:54 AM

Yeah, I got the second game too. Haven't beaten Ulrika's route though! Although her route is hilarious, I have to admit that Roze's route is the cool people route, and Ulrika's is... the interesting group, to put it mildly.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Please click the eggs to help them hatch!

#15 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:24 AM

I played through Roze's path and I'm doing Ulrika right now and while Ulrika's path is hilarious, I prefer Roze's atelier more because...well, in comparison, the only people I like in Ulrika's path is Chloe (and maybe Enna) and the rest annoyed me, while for Roze's group, I love everyone except for Etward who's seriously annoying and never redeems herself. I actually ship Lily and Roze, so I'm sad that the ending wasn't too sweet-ish like the endings of the first Mana Khemia game. I'm also disappointed that there aren't cuter guys in Ulrika's path to date I totally thought Yun was going to be in her path at first too lol.

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#16 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:56 AM

In Ulrika's path the characters are funny but I don't really like anyone in particular. In fact most of them annoy but still entertaining. In Roze's route I didn't like Lily because she got on my nerves ALOT and Etward is annoying as well. I liked all the others in Roze's path though. And I also wish Ulrika had better looking guys since Roze had pretty or cute girls or a cool guy in his group and she gets some weird being, a muscle bound fairy, a kid, and someone who tries to curse her constantly. I wanted cross-over endings, like if Ulrika could have an ending with Roze. I'd definitely go for that.

Also is it just me or does Vayne+Roxis=Reicher? He looks like a mix of the two to me. xD

#17 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kageyama Satofumi

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:27 AM

I was disappointed finding out that the demon they show on the cover doesn't end up joining Ulrika's group but is in Roze's group instead.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Please click the eggs to help them hatch!

#18 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:31 AM

For those of you who played the second game, did it have Japanese voice like the first one? That was the main reason why I didn't preorder, I wanted to make sure it had Japanese voices again.
Also, which do you guys think is better, the first or the second game?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#19 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

@Xeiran
Yes the second game does have the original Japanese voices like the first game did. If it didn't I wouldn't be able to stand the English dub. It's not that bad but I prefer the Japanese voice since it sounds better to me and it's more accurate.

Also I liked the first game more. I miss old characters like Vayne and Flay (even though he's in the second game it's not the same).

#20 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

@Cloudy
Thanks for the info^^ I'm glad that it still has the original Japanese voices. I remember how they only did half of them in Ar Tonelico 2, and that ruined the game.
How are the main characters in this one? I loved Vayne in the first game.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance