chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:16 AM

'Horror'? Well, I was quite surprised when I first heard of the genre of manga that is shoujo horror, so I guess if that is possible, otome game horror is possible too. XD

The plot sounds like a typical horror movie plot, but that's okay~ the presence of bishounen allows one to discount the plot. =)
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#22 Otome Scorpiolady

Otome Scorpiolady

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hatsuhime

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:30 AM

Is it just me or those guys really have the "Souta" Character?

I mean... aren't they suppose to be a little agressive?

Thought that was namal horror guys...

#23 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:53 AM

I was just taking a look at La Primavera in order to catch Seigo in Hoshiiro no Okurimono and found out that the portable version of Sora Yume is going to be released on May 28. There is not official site up now...or news anywhere I think...but they're usually right.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#24 Akari

Akari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:otome games &amp; rpg games~! <br />violin &amp; illustrations~!<br />karaoke &amp; hip hop dance~!<br />etc. etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Aoi, Arios, Suefumi, Yuzuru, Osihito, Tomomori, Kazahaya, etc.

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

I was just taking a look at La Primavera in order to catch Seigo in Hoshiiro no Okurimono and found out that the portable version of Sora Yume is going to be released on May 28. There is not official site up now...or news anywhere I think...but they're usually right.

it seems like the psp version is to be released on 5.28 so you are correct! (unless they decide to extend it when the deadline gets closer...) but since everyone had mostly positive comments about it i think i will get the psp version and give it a try since i really liked hosiiro no okurimono xD anyway~ here's official site's link: http://www.takuyo.co...e/portable.html

#25 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

Yes, I highly recommend this game! I liked it even more than Hoshiiro ^^/

Its more than just about love relationships, its got mysteries which I love so...this is one of the top games in my otome game list.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#26 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

Sounds great. I was really interested in this game, so since a portable version is coming out, then it's a must get :)

(Playing on psp is much easier than getting an imported game into my ps2, lol)

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#27 Akari

Akari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:otome games &amp; rpg games~! <br />violin &amp; illustrations~!<br />karaoke &amp; hip hop dance~!<br />etc. etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Aoi, Arios, Suefumi, Yuzuru, Osihito, Tomomori, Kazahaya, etc.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:24 AM

>kaho
thanks for giving me more confidence in preordering it! hahaa seriously i was kind of wondering whether it's worth the money or not, but if this game can make it on to someone's top list then it is definitely worth a try~! *cross fingers that there are no bad/sad endings* thanks again (^ ^

>ningyo
im getting it too~~~ it's worth try!! i just read the reviews on amazon <- a must before buying any games lol (as well as member reviews here) it sounds awesome! and yes psp does make it easier to play, the only thing is that they freeze/takes a while to load (^ ^;;

#28 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:11 AM

I just found out this is coming to the psp. I'm so glad, because now I can finally play it! I had been looking at it for a while but since I don't have a Jap PS2 I couldn't play it. I really like Takuyo games too. Seems like they have been porting them all to the psp (not that I have any complaints about that).
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#29 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

I finally finished playing this game. I really like it a lot.
I cried a lot with Amarube-senpai and Suzushi's routes. I cried more on Amarube-senpai's route too though.
Like Hoshiiro no Okurimono...I ended up liking all the characters. I also liked the demon characters too. LOL
I kind of regret going for Luen's route last...because like Kei said...Suzushi's route is the best one...and I thought Luen was the "prince" of the game.

About Kyo-nii
Spoiler

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#30 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

i've only managed to finished Ruen's arc, and still progressing on Amarube-senpai's arc,,,
actually i was interested on this game because tachibana-san was casting here,,, XDDDD

yep, Ruen's arc was plain,, -_-
i hope Amaruba-senpai's arc could make up for that~~

#31 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:09 AM

My initial play were all game over for me Yes I do suck at playing otome games haha I really agree about the horror part. Even though I was only playing on PSP, I got scared in the bad eds that I got (And I've been playing it at night.)
So far the I've only finished 3 routes, Amarube, Ruen and Suzushi.
Well it might sound like a spoiler for anyone--just to be safe---
Spoiler

I like the stories so far and it was touching for me.

@Chie: As for me, I really like Amarube's route. To be honest, I really didn't expect myself liking him in the end.
And Yes, Tachibana XD

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#32 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

yes,, Tachibana-san no koe have already become my fetish,, XDDD

for the horror part,, umm,, maa,, for me it is NOT scary at all,, 0.o is it because on my country there are a lot of horror movie so i became accustomed to it,,?? o.0 LOL
but truly, it's not even make me startled~ well,, for the BGM, it is indeed quite scary~~

amyway, i was slow on this game too,, -_-
i have paused amarube-senpai's arc for more than one month,, >.< there are just so many other game that i have to finished and more interesting,,

one thing that i like from sorayume was their omake-side
we can change the background pic, they're even put some mini drama cd there,, XDD i like it~~

i was went ROFL when hearing the mini drama,, it's just SO FUNNY~!!

#33 monogatari

monogatari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Sakurai Kouichi, Wakaouji Takafumi, Hoshizuki Kotaro <3

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

there are 2 types of rings. The one the heroine put on is the ring where Ruen was sealed. It does nothing really except you ended up having a hot akuma following you everywhere...xD;;

Where can I find something like that?
Posted Image

#34 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Just a head's up that this game is ported to PS Vita ^^~

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia