97 replies to this topic

#41 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

@nika & yuu : thanks for your help. Now, i regret, why i quickly buy tow when it come out. I should wait for eng ver. and not quickly buying the jap ver. when i accidently see it on store.
(since my japanese is poor...)

#42 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

LOL. For me english and jap is about the same when you have a guide.
Esp if you noe chinese and english too its a plus bonus.
I am playing TOW RM2 right now its alright basically once you get the right firmware....
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#43 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

I do understand an English guide better than a Japanese one probably. Although untill now I've only used Japanese guides for otome games, and those are really easy to understand. It's just that to help celestite a Japanese guide could be handy, as I don't know what the items are called in Japanese xD

#44 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:51 AM

I finally played Vesperia! I was so excited. My best friend randomly received an Xbox360 and so we plowed through the entire game. XD

I have to say, it was very good. Plot-wise? Practically non existant sometimes. But character-wise? Awesome. Yuri makes for an awesome protagonist. If anyone is worth playing the game for, it's most likely him.

I STILL haven't finished Dawn of the New World however, but I know so much about the game, it's almost pointless, haha. But yeah, I adore Emil and Richter.

Tales of Graces looks really good. Right now I'm playing Tales of Hearts, which is an excellent game so far. The characters are cute, and it's probably the best handheld Tales game I've played in a long time. Very addictive.
Posted Image

#45 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:50 PM

Soon, sooooon I will play Vesperia too.

But ToS2 is so short! When I finished it I was all like "... thats it?" xD
I'm wondering, which side of Emil do you like best? I like Richter too, but in the end the character I loved most was Tenebrae xD

#46 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:02 AM

ToS2 really is short. It took me half the time it took to play Symphonia. :l Maybe even less.
I think I like "red-eyed" Emil better. :l Regular Emil got on my nerves A LOT. I got really tired of seeing flashbacks of like one minute ago and well I didn't think he was much of a hero at all. Also I was pretty much convinced he was in love with Richter. Especially after seeing that one skit where he tries to deny it. xD

#47 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:19 AM

Soon, sooooon I will play Vesperia too.

But ToS2 is so short! When I finished it I was all like "... thats it?" xD
I'm wondering, which side of Emil do you like best? I like Richter too, but in the end the character I loved most was Tenebrae xD

ToS2 really is short. It took me half the time it took to play Symphonia. :l Maybe even less.
I think I like "red-eyed" Emil better. :l Regular Emil got on my nerves A LOT. I got really tired of seeing flashbacks of like one minute ago and well I didn't think he was much of a hero at all. Also I was pretty much convinced he was in love with Richter. Especially after seeing that one skit where he tries to deny it. xD

@Nika It is really short. I think they could have gone into a lot more detail if they wanted to. But as it stands, I think it's still really fun for being so short.

@Cloudy Haha, I am the exact opposite! red-eyed!Emil made me crazy. He was so irritable all the time for silly reasons, and it just made me mad. XD Regular Emil was just kind of cute. Totally pathetic, but still cute. I do wonder about him and Richter too though, haha.
Posted Image

#48 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:53 AM

It was very enjoyable, no denying that. But that made want it to be longer all the more. Like you said, they got have gone a lot more into detail. Especially near the end it felt a bit rushed. Like, Žok now we have to make it end so thereŽ xD

But it is lots of fun, IŽm still trying to catch-breed all monsters. (pokemon spririt, right there)

I like red-eyed emil more as well xD
The normal Emil got a bit on my nerves, he kept apologising all the time! I wouldn't say he is in love with Richter though. In a way he is maybe, but it is more like incredible admiration. Emil was always weak and Richter is strong in both personality and physical aspects, so to Emil it is probaby what he wants to become most.

#49 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:21 AM

Lol I know Emil isn't in love with Richter but it's just more fun to say it like that. Besides I find Emil's interest in Richter more interesting than Marta's incredible love (or is it obsession?) for Emil. I just couldn't stand whenever she went crazy for Emil, it was funny at first but then it got kind of old and then just turned annoying.

I am horrible at catching the monsters. By the end of the game I had like what, 12? I even got the skit for failing to make pacts with monsters...-.-;;

Ahaha now I want to play Tales of VS. It looks fun and I kind of want to try the mini game. xD

#50 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kageyama Satofumi

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

I have Tales of Symphonia, but I'm also looking to get Abyss too; unfortunately I have no money at all. :(

Ameshi, you're playing Hearts? Which version - the creepy 3D one or the anime version?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Please click the eggs to help them hatch!

#51 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

Lol I know Emil isn't in love with Richter but it's just more fun to say it like that. Besides I find Emil's interest in Richter more interesting than Marta's incredible love (or is it obsession?) for Emil. I just couldn't stand whenever she went crazy for Emil, it was funny at first but then it got kind of old and then just turned annoying.

I am horrible at catching the monsters. By the end of the game I had like what, 12? I even got the skit for failing to make pacts with monsters...-.-;;

Marta's obsession with Emil is.. =__=;;
I don't know, I understand that she admired him because he saved her before, but even she should be able to see that he is not the person she thought he was. Its like she has formed an image about how the perfect 'prince' should be and is trying to imprint that on Emil, just because he was the one that saved her.

Lol, I got sidetracked with monster catching so much I forgot where the plot was going. Its nice that you can keep your monsters in the new game plus though. That meant I started with a max lvl. Fenrir, all I had to do was stand still and watch it win my battles xD

#52 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

Ahaha now I want to play Tales of VS. It looks fun and I kind of want to try the mini game. xD

Oh my goodness, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who got tired of Marta's (MartMart! XD) ridiculous obsession. I feel like a lot of times she was unfairly putting Emil on a pedastal, and it was like, come on now, this is silly. I would have liked them together if she hadn't overdone it with the LOVELOVE all the time, haha.

Tales of VS looks totally fun. I keep hoping it will come out in English, but that's probably too much to ask...
Posted Image

#53 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:01 AM

I don't know, Tales of the World made it. The second one still has to come but I expect it will in the end. Symphonia, Vesperia, Eternia, and Destiny were released in the west as well, so a good deal of the characters are familiar. It might actually be brought over.

The only problem is that they would probably have to market it as any normal fighting game here, because the Tales fanbase alone probably isn't large enough.

#54 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:22 AM

Yeah - they're releasing the Fate/Stay Night fighting game stateside, although it's going to be digital download only, but I don't think the fanbase is that big either. I'd probably imagine it's about the same size as the Tales fanbase.

#55 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

It's been just released ayways, best to just wait a little and see =)

#56 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:19 AM

Anyone have tales of vesperia for the PS3? I was just about to finally play the one I own for the xbox 360 (Bought it when it came out played a little bit but then I moved and lost track of it), and was wondering if I should wait for the PS3 version? I heard you get Flynn in the PS3 version, does that mean you don't get Flynn at all in the xbox 360 version? I actually liked flynn (kind of like how I liked Suzaku in Code Geass, hate them and love them at the same time. Then really like them when they finally join the main character. Kind of like Athuran and Kira too^^)

Does Flynn just not join in the xbox 360 version? That's my biggest pull towards the PS3 version, the new character doesn't really matter to me.
Any help with this info would be really appreciated^^
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#57 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:33 AM

DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS LOL
IIRC, the latest issue of the Tales of Magazine does said something about having Flynn in your party and you can gain him titles? I didn't read into it clearly, but there is a screenshot where Flynn is in your party and he's wearing his alternate costume.

P.S. I HAVE NEITHER XBOX360 NOR PS3 8D

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#58 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:54 PM

@Xeiran
Flynn does join in the 360 version but only for a short time, but in the PS3 version I'm pretty sure he's stays around ALOT longer, though I think he comes and goes. If you really really want the PS3 version then go for it. It has more scenes, costumes, etc. plus Flynn is around.

I have neither version so sorry if it's wrong.

#59 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:56 AM

I finally managed to get Tales of the Abyss - anyone here play it before? (Hurrah for being several years behind!)

#60 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:33 AM

Oh oh I have Tales of the Abyss! It's pretty fun so I hope you enjoy it! Actually it took me a while to find the game. I saw it in Japan and when it came here I couldn't find a copy for a maybe 2 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance