• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

I'm wondering what gba dating sims are there? I got the ps2 but i'd doubt my parents would purchase any games for me (srict parenting -_-'' < the whole less games more studying) so im wondering if i can get any gba games to play though id rather play it on the ps2 XP

can u tell me if the main character is a boy or girl?

arigato ^^

#2 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

There's Meine Liebe and Kiss x Kiss: Seirei Gakuen. Both of these games are for girls. The former is very popular and was into a drama CD, 2 PS2 games, and an anime with 2 seasons.
The latter...is not very popular. It's cute and the design is nice but...the way the heroine acts with the characters is...very random. But the good thing about this game is that there are many chraracters to go after.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#3 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:35 AM

thnx ive tried meine liebe and its ok ^^ ill try out the other

#4 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:41 PM

thnx ive tried meine liebe and its ok ^^ ill try out the other

I have KissXkiss here, it is rather dissappointing in some ways but its alright in overall.

I tried Meine Leibe. The gameplay design is really cute. Better then KissXkiss, btw if anyone wants KissXkiss just send me a msg i will try to upload it if its possible.

And can someone make a guide for Meine Leibe. I keep getting bombed....
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#5 EternalFrost

EternalFrost

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:44 PM

I've heard of Stellvia of the Universe. But I think it's a dating sim for boys though I'm not quite sure.

#6 seryass

seryass

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Zephel, Randy, Clavis, Tsuchiura, & Yunoki

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:45 PM

I tried Meine Leibe. The gameplay design is really cute. Better then KissXkiss, btw if anyone wants KissXkiss just send me a msg i will try to upload it if its possible.

And can someone make a guide for Meine Leibe. I keep getting bombed....

Meine Liebe is hard. Excrutiatingly hard. It's one of the reasons I'm not keen on it as you need a guide to win it. Take it from me the bombs are the least of your problems. Meine Liebe is one of those frustrating games that require you to see certain events to win a character. This applies to Corda as well but you don't have to see them all in Corda. What's worse is you don't even know where to start looking for the events in Meine Liebe.

I did have a guide for it and got Eduard's ending but it was disappointing as there isn't a CG gallery mode at all which is unusual for a Konami game. Actually it's unusual for a dating sim game in general.

Just found the guide again. The site had changed:

http://kagami.mnm-sc...de/mlguide.html

In terms of gameplay Meine Liebe is better than Kiss x Kiss (but then I'm biased as I'm a huge Konami fan - they make two of my favorite series - Toki Girls Side and Suikoden). However Kiss x Kiss was ultimately more fun in the end as I could win it easily without resorting to guides which is something I don't like doing. I like guides that can help when you are stuck on a problem with a game but to totally rely on them takes all the fun out of a game in my opinion. In addition, as has been mentioned before, there are loads of guys to end up with in Kiss x Kiss. It probably has the most number of guys to end up with out of any dating sim I've played. On the negative side though the gameplay can get repetitive and there aren't many events. Still throughout this I prefer it to Meine Liebe simply for the "being able to beat the game" factor.

#7 seryass

seryass

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Zephel, Randy, Clavis, Tsuchiura, & Yunoki

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

I've heard of Stellvia of the Universe. But I think it's a dating sim for boys though I'm not quite sure.

Despite having lots of cute and sexy guys in it, yes, Stellvia is a game for guys which is a shame as there was real potential. The GBA game has the player playing a teacher teaching the six main girls. It's a shame there couldn't be an option which allows a player to select a group of characters to teach (a guy for the girls and a girl for the guys).

#8 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

Uh .. yeah Meine Liebe is hard and kinda annoying for me.
I don't like the part where you have to get the necessary events for a guy to get his ending, or else one of your friends will steal him by the end of the game .. ._.;

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#9 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 09:05 AM

1st time I played i ddint get bombed (i think) for some reason but I still ended up as a loner T_T
2nd time I got bombed constantly...

the guides helpful.. but I still think it is hard...

it tokimeki memorial girls side possible to play on a emulator? just wondering

#10 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

You mean the GS 1st Love on DS?
I tried playing using DesMuMe v0.6 and it works, but it's so damn slow on my PC. Go here if you want to download it.

There are still some errors though. For example, if you go shopping, the clothes sprites are screwed. The preview works though, so if you want to see which clothes is which, you can click on it and see it in the preview. They released a newer version though, so you can try it out .. maybe it's fixed by now.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#11 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:21 AM

do u know where to get it though (the game)

#12 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:01 PM

DGEmu provides direct download, but you'll need a LOT of download points to get 1st Love because it's quite big in size. Around 115 mb or so.

I got the ROM from Nintendo DS Roms. You need eMule to download from there. The link is provided in the NDS Roms main page, but here it is anyway.

It's in the 900+ section. 0918, to be specific.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#13 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:40 AM

thanx ill try it when i have time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance