IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

How do you like your role playing setup?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is better? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Out of these, which is the best way for an RP to run?

1. one thread per story (15 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. a different thread for each area (ex. one for the library, one for the school, one for the garden, etc.) (6 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. something different (please explain in your post) (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 sonnakai

sonnakai

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Playing video games, reading, learning about different cultures/languages, looking good, dancing, writing, being a geek, and of course - obsessing over hot guys.
  • Who I fangirl over:Man harems please me. So, all.

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:45 AM

@ Sonnakai: Thank you so much!!!
Yes, I definitely love to write stories and characters I like and don't worry about me creating a perfectly boring stereotyped chara.

You're very welcome! I love writing stories as well, so it'll be fun seeing what everyone can come up with. Like Teapot mentioned canon characters will be fine, and probably necessary since we all love fangirling over them around here, haha. XD I'll look forward to seeing you in the rp!

#22 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Drooling over hot Blondes (especially if they're ebil >), raven-haired autistic genius detectives, silver-haired bloodsuckers and soccer players who can cook and play the Piano. Besides that, being a hopeless Otaku, Gaming, YouTubing, Film Making, storytelling, listening to Music, taking walks, swimming, bringing the world back the way it was...
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura Ryotaro, Gilgamesh, L Lawliet, Zero Kiryuu, Solomon Goldsmith, Meier Link, Tamaki

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:30 AM

You're very welcome! I love writing stories as well, so it'll be fun seeing what everyone can come up with. Like Teapot mentioned canon characters will be fine, and probably necessary since we all love fangirling over them around here, haha. XD I'll look forward to seeing you in the rp!

And so do I! :wink:

The Last Vampire. Leader of the Tsuchiura Resistance Secret Group [T.R.S.G]
and the Blonde Ebil Bishies League [B.E.B.L]

#23 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

1 thread per story is better, so we can read only the one we're interested in !
Posted Image

#24 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Drooling over hot Blondes (especially if they're ebil >), raven-haired autistic genius detectives, silver-haired bloodsuckers and soccer players who can cook and play the Piano. Besides that, being a hopeless Otaku, Gaming, YouTubing, Film Making, storytelling, listening to Music, taking walks, swimming, bringing the world back the way it was...
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura Ryotaro, Gilgamesh, L Lawliet, Zero Kiryuu, Solomon Goldsmith, Meier Link, Tamaki

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:30 AM

@ STeapot:
I went to check the rules and I couldn't find the FC button to do the below:

1) You must be a member of this team before you can post in our forum. To do this, click the fan club button at the top of the page. Once the fan club page loads, find the RP gallery team and click "Join this team". You will need to be approved by one of the mods before becoming an official member.

#25 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

Look the button up right of your page, near the Calendar button, above the line my controls-view new posts etc ...

I must admit i had hard time to find it too ><
Posted Image

#26 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

Look the button up right of your page, near the Calendar button, above the line my controls-view new posts etc ...
I must admit i had hard time to find it too ><

Ooooooh!...So that one. Got it!
Merci beaucoup!

#27 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:13 AM

er jus wanna ask isit alright if i cr8 something like a RPG but the other characters are fixed and the players can interact. For example, I set myself as tis chara (your own exclusive character) then I start the story. Then another person and enter the story and interact with me and the other NPCs or party members that can be acquired?
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#28 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:_

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:30 PM

It's been around for a while >< but is there going to be an RP for this section?
Since there hasn't been any activity in a long time.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance