• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 fuu_san

fuu_san

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:natsume (GA), twins (OHHC), hariya (TMGS2nd)

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

I don't really know if you have heard about this game, it seems like some time ago, it came as a PS2 game, but right now it's for ds.
I have it right now and everything is sooooo cute!,although i don't know anything about what they're saying.

basically the story is like this:

you go and have a flat near the nanas, but then again you have no money so you must search works, to buy special clothing and so.
It also seems that the game's main point is to be a part of one of the bands (don't know if both are avaible), by being photographer or whatever you may like (you just have to learn that by the icons i think)

BUTTTT, the main point here is that i think that you can take the other characters for you (L)
i mean , I want all of the boys from nana, specially ren i love him.
(although i'm not pretty sure about all the boys thingy yet, because i have played 2 minutes so far xD)

I would really like to know if you have played it, and if yoa have, could anyone tell me, what are the questions at the very beginnig of the game?

Anyway (this is the end i promise), if i'm making a new topic for nothing you can just delete it (i'm sorry if i did it bad)
And i'm also sorry if it's not really a dating game, but i though "It's so cute that i might give it a try"

Good night from here!^^

#2 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

Ooh! I have this for PS2, but I kind of gave up on it because it was hard...or maybe I just sucked, haha. I didn't have any kouryaku for it, and I'd either run out of money (game over) or just not have any dates...

I think the questions at the beginning select your stats, like if you like fashion you'll have a higher style...erm, but i'm not sure, it's been so long!

If you find a good kouryaku site for it, please post it! I'd like to get the bald guy (can't remember his name)...

#3 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:23 AM

Like lijakaca said this game was for the PS2.
The Nintendo DS game is a board game with a whole bunch of chibis. ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#4 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:43 AM

Like lijakaca and Hazuki said the PSP and DS game for NANA is more of a board/puzzle games and the summary that you have mention is more likely the PS2 game.

I have played the PS2 games... I think it's fun that at the beginning of the game you could decide how you looks, what kind of hair, eyes you have etc. After that you could get a job to buy clothes (love the gothic clothes) and decorate your room. It's fun when you re-decorate your room, choosing the right bed, table etc...

Cough like lijikaca I haven't finish playing the game... But my friend who finished her game said the ending isn't as romantic as you want it to be.

@lijikaca:
Who doesn't love Yasu the baldy but at that time I was so engrossed in Prince of Tennis so the moment he open his mouth, all I could say is "Sadaharu!!"

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#5 fuu_san

fuu_san

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:54 AM

ahaha! yeah, the game is really difficult (as i don't know a bit of japanese)
anyway, i'm sorry but i don't have any guide or something like that, but what you said about the ps2 game, is pretty the same in the DS.
i think it had good results in ps2 and they went for it in DS.

I think i'll take the ps2 game, but if it is as hard as the one i have now, i will suck big time xD.
Ah! and yasu is lovely, but i prefer shin ,nobu or ren (although nobu is always the main for me XD)

---Sorry,sorry and sorry a thousand times!, my internet went off and i didn't know if i had posted already, and i don't really know if i can delete the comments, so that's why i'm editing this one-

Ps:Speaking of nana, which character you think may end with hachi?

#6 sonnakai

sonnakai

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Playing video games, reading, learning about different cultures/languages, looking good, dancing, writing, being a geek, and of course - obsessing over hot guys.
  • Who I fangirl over:Man harems please me. So, all.

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

I have this game! Sorry I can't answer your question though, I don't remember many questions at the beginning? If the DS release is just a board game I may not use up my cash on it, but I really like the Nana manga so I might break down one day.

Anyway, I'm surprised so many other people like Yasu! I... I LOVE BALD MEN. No joke, that has been my (not so) hidden addiction ever since I started being attracted to guys. Normally I like bishounen, period, but toss a shiny head my way and I just can't resist. They're so manly and cool! With Yasu specifically he's such a sweetheart in addition, so I loved him from day one. The game frustrated the heck out of me though. I had the same issues as everyone else, it was just ridiculously hard. I must have texted Yasu every day for weeks (stalker much?) but it took me nearly a month just to get ONE freaking date with him. It was always, "Oh, I'm sorry, I have something going on that day." My gosh, I'm up for a challenge but this was particularly tough.

#7 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:manga anime bishie and drawing
  • Who I fangirl over:Len, ace, blood, ren

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:42 AM

Where did you buy it? It sounds like an interesting game, on a scale from 1-10 how hard is the game?
Visit my D.A page
my name is I-am-miss-duckie
Some of my work is below.
Spoiler

#8 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kageyama Satofumi

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:34 AM

Ohh, I didn't know there was a Nana game out. Interesting.

And yes, omg Yasu~ Now I wish I could play the game. xD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Please click the eggs to help them hatch!

#9 fuu_san

fuu_san

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

Oh, sorry to answer so late!

A friend of mine, took the game when she was in japan (i'm lucky to have friends like her xD)
but i think it's pretty interesting, although if you're looking for one better, the PS2 one is FAR better than the Ds version. (I mean they're different types xD)
But anyway the ds one can take out your boredom.

And why do i feel that no one likes nobu or shin (blonde and blue heads of black stones), come on!, nobu is sooooooooo childish and sometimes funny (L)
xD,ohg i need to know what will happen in the end of the manga (goes to stalk mangaka)

#10 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:29 AM

I seriously thought that the Nana DS one is a board game with a bunch of chibis just like the one on PSP... I didn't know that it have the same plot as the PS2 one...

If you want to talk more about the manga/anime for Nana you should go and check this thread. Here people giving thoughts on who's hot and not and what their 2 cents on the manga...

So we could focus on this thread for the game only...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#11 fuu_san

fuu_san

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

oh sorry, i didn't really know there was a topic for that.

anyway if you understand japanese i recommend the game XD

#12 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:13 AM

I just browse a bit the DS game... and Lol at the chibis.. The PS2 one is similar to the manga... You know sexy, slender chick..

and for the question at the beginning it's question on what do you prefer, like what type of music you like, that I think will determine what will your chara look like. While in PS2 you could choose it not determine on question... hair, eyes, curly, straight etc

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#13 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

I also have the PS2 version but I still didn't play it yet ^^'
I just heard it from my friend that the ending is the same for everyone you want to finish with so I think maybe it's not kind of romantic thing.

And why do i feel that no one likes nobu or shin (blonde and blue heads of black stones), come on!, nobu is sooooooooo childish and sometimes funny (L)

I like shin!!! especially when he grown up in the future. He's so cool!!!! >//<
about Nobu, I use to like him when he is nana's boyfriend but I don't like him now because the thing he did to nana and I don't like his new girlfriend!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance