27 replies to this topic

#21 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:25 AM

They are really cute...URGH!! I wish I could do something like that...

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#22 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:48 AM

niichan - ^^ Thanks~! lol I want to do more on Ijiwaru...but I'm still so hesitant on the guys and their clothing xDD although I somehow managed to do Kyle... As for UtM I actually did all of the guys already minus Ashe, although I have to admit that Kyle's probably the best looking out of them all since I was more picky on him...probably because he had more detail and I had to work with that ;o;

poetryinmotion - If I plan to commission them, I wouldn't mind making another Kyle one for you later if I plan to do so since xD I still have his pattern out and all and usually don't toss out patterns that I make for all of my plushies.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#23 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:01 PM

If you ever do an entire Fruits Basket collection, I'd buy them off you immediately. xD I'm quite tempted to buy the Junishi plushies they have selling around the Net, actually, both their human and animal counterparts. Or should that be Ju-san shi? xD

#24 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:21 AM

Wow, there are so cute... Especially the Kyle one
Wish i have a talent to make doll too.
Do you do another series too?

#25 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:00 PM

chocochell - lol, xD I would but I already have them all in plushies so I never thought about making them. (I have waay too many Kyos haha since one Christmas when they were coming out my friends went crazy. But I'm not complaining xD)

celestite - No I don't have much of many and the ones that I did were given away to friends.

Hmm but I do play to probably do D.C. ~Girl's Symphony~ ones >.< they're so cute~! Although all I've done is do their design haha

Posted Image

#26 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

did you make them yourself?? there are soo cute..XDD
i tried to make one, too inuyasha & kagome but i didn't looked good :'( after them i never tried again, but after i save yours...i want to try again ^^
thanks to you hahaha ;)

Posted Image

#27 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:15 AM

Kairi - Yep :D made the patterns, and everything myself. Well of course not the original character designs and creator of the character, but yep! Aww thank you! I hope you do/did well in yours also :D

I also forgot to post my UtM ones ORZ I'll get to that soon. But I recently made a new pattern, so they're not longer cookie cutter sort of flat anymore. But the new one took forever for me to make right @o@

But I'm happy the way he turned out, and here's Minato Arisato from Persona 3 <3

Spoiler

>o< I have Yosuke (crossdress version) planned to do next, but I want to do the heroine from Starry Sky using this pattern *O*~ Buuut with the whole UtM out, I sort of want to make an Ashe...since that'd probably be cute. (But oh shit my UtM cookie set minus Ashe is going to look like dirt to her.) I'll probably still make more cookie flat ones now and then though.

Posted Image

#28 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

Your plushies are ~terribly cuuute~!!1 =>w<=

Are you on deviantART or another artist community? =owo= ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance