27 replies to this topic

#1 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:52 AM

So...I like to make a lot of things whether it be sewing, beading, jewerly making, you name it...>> and I've yet to see (at least in this forum) any other things besides fanart and stuff 8Dd

I really love making little plushies, and I usually just make characters of certain anime/manga like KHR, but lately I've been doing some from otome games. But...I'll just show these two littles ones xD;; since I was too lazy to get up and reach for the others up high on my shelf, and Kyle and Kurumi I was fixing up already. (...I could have just taken a picture of them up there...*headdesk* )

Kyle is pretty much done, but yea he is missing some detail since I have no clue how to fit more on him. Kurumi's really not done xD;; her hair needs to be cut out a little more, and her clothes need to be fixed. However she's pretty different then the rest of them, since I made it so you can take off her clothes and change them. And I plan to make her normal day clothes on her eventually. ^^

Spoiler

xD;; I actually from the begining months ago when I did Leni, planned to do only him...but then I thought it would only be fair to do Seizh since he's the twin...and then I ended up doing all the guys basically from UtM as a set. (Minus Ashe...I don't want to have one of her in my room >>;;;)

I don't know if I'm going to do a set of Ijiwaru My Master though, I just sorta made Kurumi since she looks cute to me and I have too make waaaay too many guy plushies. (;o; that and their clothing in My Master is so much more detailed...although I somehow was able to do Kyle...@_@)

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#2 RuthLovesKurama

RuthLovesKurama

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:Kurama. Anime, Manga, Bishounens, video games, writing, Drawing, Art, Sleeping, eating..
  • Who I fangirl over:Kurama, Yunoki, Eisen, ok basically all bishies.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:11 PM

Awe they are cute! I love the Kyle plushie. X3 Nice job. I wish I could make plushies too. I would have a bunch of Kurama plushies though... XD that sounds quite nice to have many Kurama plushies of my own that I created. Maybe I should try someday, to make them. ^^

#3 Hikari-Rekka

Hikari-Rekka

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, drawing, reading, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Italy Veneziano, Seychelles, Tenshi Hinanawi, etc.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

They are so kawaaiii~
Icon credit goes to Leafy Icons at Livejournal.

#4 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

wow!! they are really cute!! I want to see Leni and Seizh~
you are so otome...XD
(reminded me of Asuka from Otomen)

Do you ever plan to make them and sell them?
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#5 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:47 AM

I am always in awe of people who can create stuff like this - lol they look so cute! Do you take classes or is it something you've always been interested in doing?

#6 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:33 AM

^^ Thanks you guys <3 Here's some other previous ones I've made before. >> Sorry the picture is so tiny, I took these quite a bit ago for something else ^^;; . These are from anime/manga series, the left is GS and the two on the right are from KHR~

Posted Image

Kaho - Haha >> sadly I feel that Leni and Seizh are much fail compared to well Kyle. I'm probably going to have to redo them...

LOL Asuka would probably go and make even awesome-er things. He's so cool, haha I wish I could cook like him...xD

But naw, I'd only do it if someone REALLY wanted them haha, since there's people out there who can make much nicer ones then what I do. If I was going to sell, I'd probably just remake or the same character over, or sell the ones I don't like how they came out.

chocochell - A class? *o* is there such a thing? They'd probably be able to teach me better techniques then what I do~ But no I self taught myself and have always had fun doing this ^^

Posted Image

#7 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:59 AM

chocochell - A class? *o* is there such a thing? They'd probably be able to teach me better techniques then what I do~ But no I self taught myself and have always had fun doing this ^^

Aren't there classes for most things? Think you just have to search hard for them - try an arts and crafts center nearby and ask around.

Ooh, they look so cute =) Which characters from which anime have you done so far?

#8 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:38 AM

Hmm well if you're talking about just general sewing then yes. But no, at least in the US and I live in a place full of asians >> they don't have specific sewing or craft stuff like this here.

I only picked up sewing these little guys almost a year ago...so I haven't done too many. I'd say maybe just 17 so far? >> like seven were given away as gifts though. I've done well Gundam Seed, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, D. Gray-Man, and Fruits Basket. That just two original designs. >> I only own the Gundam Seed, only two of the four KHR ones I made, and the otome game ones that I've made though.

After I finish doing Kurumi, I'm still not sure if I should "attempt" to do the other guys...and I was debating waaay before to do La Corda. >> But the only problem is I can practically make all 7 of the 9 guys from them...but I wouldn't be able to make HIHARA Q_Q (Maybe Kanazawa or Ousaki too). Since here they don't have the right color...and I don't like ordering my fabric online -o-

Posted Image

#9 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:39 AM

I would totally worship you if you could do one for Kaname from VK. (the guy in my siggy)

*u*

I wouldnt even mind buying it from you XD
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#10 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:12 AM

Ohh cute~ Are they made out of felt?
My mum has all these craft items but I never have the chance to make them or never complete them. I should try making it out of felt + re-take crafting lessons from my mum next holidays.

The furthest I've done before I forgot about it was half a seal made of beads. -__-'' (It looked like a dome and I pushed it to make a little hat.)

(scrolls back up)

OMG! It's Hibari!!! <3

#11 Hikari-Rekka

Hikari-Rekka

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, drawing, reading, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Italy Veneziano, Seychelles, Tenshi Hinanawi, etc.

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:14 AM

Oooh, Chrome's in there! They're really adorable. Great job.
Icon credit goes to Leafy Icons at Livejournal.

#12 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:セイジュ、枢、伊那佐郷、葛城忍人、アシュヴィン

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:07 AM

Aww, these are so cute! Reminds me of the plushies that Kurumi made ^^
Posted Image

#13 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

*O* ohhh that's a good idea I should consider making a VN one.

And yea they're pretty much made of felt xD and actually haha that's not Hibari, it's Yamamoto. I gave away my Hibari and forgot to take pictures of him >>

reinstone - Yea! Haha, that sort of inspired me to make the My Master ones since I was like wow she does that, too?

Posted Image

#14 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

Wow, they're so incredibly detailed. I don't have that many colours of felt at home XD. (Should've bought more when I could!!)

I like making things like this too, though I've never tried plushies. Only failed mini Domo-kuns and slimes. XD

Do you sew them up or use fabric glue for parts?
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#15 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:04 AM

<-- can't sew and failed terribly in arts & crafts

*o*

Ka-Kawaiiii~~~!!!! OMG, these are so beautiful!!! Me worships your creativity and skills!!!
Kaho-san's requesting for Kaname? Oh, if you decide to make Ichijou too may I see?? These plushies are too adorable!!! How big are they?

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#16 PinKirstie

PinKirstie

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:Seiso's Orchestra club, playing Air from Suite in G...
  • Interests:Violin, piano, sweets, dolls...
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:26 AM

Kyaaaaa...!!

They're really cuteeeeee... Great job, Aznkeo-san! X3

I love to knit, but I'm not good at all... I really envy you...
May I see it if you have made Corda Plushie? :3

#17 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

chemistry - I use both ^^ I sew all the clothing hair and well basically everything on. The only parts I glue on are the frontal part of the hair, the eyes, and other detail bits on the clothing (usually).

midorihimesama - lol I've only sort of gotten through him, Kaname's just naked right now or well for a while to be honest...I'm sort of hesitant to start his uniform. xD

The new versions that I've been making, like Kurumi and Kyle are 7.5 inches (Well Kyle's actually sort of 8 inches with his ears.) The other bunch from the animes, are around 6.5 inches.

PinKirstie - They're sewn, and yes I'll show them if I ever get around to making them xD Thank you!

Posted Image

#18 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:20 AM

Those are really cute! :D I especially like how their uniforms came out on the first couple of pictures! (And the special effects are funny :P)

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#19 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:02 AM

I saw them on BLHQ and there really cute! Makes me want to make on for myself but I rarely sew >__>
Are you planning to make more goodies related to Ijiwaru and UTM?

I really need to get in some other hobbies sigh.
anyway. Moe~

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#20 poetryinmotion

poetryinmotion

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:mm, bishies with glasses, bishies with long hair, bishie twins...

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:51 PM

AWWWWW, Kyle loves Kurumi at first sight! How cute is that? I'm getting sugar overloads just looking at them. I love the Kyle and want one for my very own *is so jealous, but totally cannot sew. loves Kyle, though*
Everything is possible- except skiing through revolving doors.

"Don't you dare move your eyes. Keep looking at me. You need nothing but me." -Ittosai, Yo-Jin-Bo

(re: my avatar) Ace: "This is my, 'I'm totally not a serial killer' face. Love me?"

And, in the words of Dee and Dam, "Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance