• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fenix

Fenix

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:♥ : Playing games (RPGs ftw!), cosplaying, drawing, painting, cooking, eating, general chillin' out, spending a million years playing Harutoki3. :P<br /><br />other ACG loves: Shin Megami Tensei series, Persona 3, Genso Suikoden series, Valkyrie Profile, Gyakuten Saiban, Tales of the Abyss, Final Fantasy, Beatmania IIDX, Pop'n Music, Air Gear, Prince of Tennis, Mononoke, Shonen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, etc... XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei, Hinoe, Atsumori, Yasuaki, Eisen, Kaji, Shirogane

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

Yo guys!

Does anyone know where to get the translations for the poems at the end of every episode for the Harutoki1 Hachiyoushou series? I was checking the subs for it on crunchy roll (which was done by C1) but unfortunately they didn't translate it, and it's a real pity. ):

I would deeply appreciate it if someone has any idea as to where to get it! m(_ _)m

#2 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

The poems would be like uber hard to translate...
Because its not normal Japanese, so even everyday Japanese wont be able to understand it unless you have study the "old Japanese"
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#3 Fenix

Fenix

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:♥ : Playing games (RPGs ftw!), cosplaying, drawing, painting, cooking, eating, general chillin' out, spending a million years playing Harutoki3. :P<br /><br />other ACG loves: Shin Megami Tensei series, Persona 3, Genso Suikoden series, Valkyrie Profile, Gyakuten Saiban, Tales of the Abyss, Final Fantasy, Beatmania IIDX, Pop'n Music, Air Gear, Prince of Tennis, Mononoke, Shonen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, etc... XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei, Hinoe, Atsumori, Yasuaki, Eisen, Kaji, Shirogane

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:30 AM

Ha, so it's the old Japanese eh. :x I couldn't tell because I'm not used to reading Japanese written in the brush stroke kind of style... Someone however told me that the US release of the DVDs will have the poems translated so I guess I'll have to wait for that :o

#4 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:33 AM

I am not sure if you can get some of the poems from the visual books.

I know that I even had a problem understanding the Haruka manga because of the Japanese they use. (especially TOMOMASA!!! Why does he have to be so poetic when he talks??)
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#5 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:18 PM

We at least have to give them credit for been authentic with the manga~
Can the translations from VIZ handle it? I doubt it~

#6 Vesperchan

Vesperchan

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many to list

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

I've seen a few of them in the back of the english novels at the end of every other chapter or so. A few of them were translated in the anime if I recall correctly, though not all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance