• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#101 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:06 PM

Does anyone know how to unlock the second set of songs?
Not the Latin ones but I mean in the second column for the Standard and Latin courses.
I somehow managed to unlock "The Swan" for the Waltz when I played through Ballroom mode for the first time.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#102 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too hard to answer~!

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:23 PM

Does anyone know how to unlock the second set of songs?
Not the Latin ones but I mean in the second column for the Standard and Latin courses.
I somehow managed to unlock "The Swan" for the Waltz when I played through Ballroom mode for the first time.

e_e" seriously? I got these all unlocked the second playthrough of the game...I assumed they were there to spice up your later playthrough with new music the second time around.
Did you do something out of the ordinary the first time, like perfect the first trial dance or something?? >.>"

#103 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

e_e" seriously? I got these all unlocked the second playthrough of the game...I assumed they were there to spice up your later playthrough with new music the second time around.
Did you do something out of the ordinary the first time, like perfect the first trial dance or something?? >.>"

Er...well, yes I did that...
But I stumbled on the later dances. And I couldn't perfect the Jive for a very long time. I kept messing up on that long loop move because it went too fast for me. @_@;
Well, I'll try restarting the game over again...
Because I recently finished Liam and hopefully I'll get the other songs?
Well, also on my first playthrough I couldn't get to level 20...
But I did on my 2nd one because I was able to practice more... =_=;

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#104 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

o.o You got all "great"'s on one dance? Not even one "OK"?? Your score must've been well upwards of 50k...color me impressed. >.>;; (Unless you're talking about the Tony-tells-you-it-was-dancing-master-level perfect? Aghh, I should have clarified.)

#105 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:47 AM

o.o You got all "great"'s on one dance? Not even one "OK"?? Your score must've been well upwards of 50k...color me impressed. >.>;; (Unless you're talking about the Tony-tells-you-it-was-dancing-master-level perfect? Aghh, I should have clarified.)

Yes, while practicing with somebody on Story Mode with the prince I was with I did get all Greats no OKs...even though that's happened I've never gotten 50K I've only gotten 40K ^^;
and you sometimes when I do get OKs that score tops the all Great ones =_=

#106 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:56 AM

You got all Greats and no OKs? Congrats! I get all Greats sometime too but I get really mad when I can't get the stupid hearts right. It gets me really annoyed when I can finally get all Greats but I didn't get ten hearts on every note.

I'm not sure exactly but to unlock the second set of songs you have to beat the game at least once and put "I already know all that" in the begining of the game. That's just a theory though. It might not work.

#107 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:32 PM

I'm not sure exactly but to unlock the second set of songs you have to beat the game at least once and put "I already know all that" in the begining of the game. That's just a theory though. It might not work.

I...I did that too just to hurry the game up LOL and that didn't work either ;_;

#108 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:47 PM

Hnn...maybe it's a score-based thing then? Like, 45k or more and you unlock the second song? It certainly sounds like you're good enough to unlock stuff....any luck??

<--has problems with the figure eights sometimes ;X I go the wrong way occasionally!

#109 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

I...I did that too just to hurry the game up LOL and that didn't work either ;_;

GRAH! I was afraid that would happen! It happened to me after my second playthrough! I still don't know how to activate the second set of songs! >< Maybe it's every other playthrough?

<--has problems with the figure eights sometimes ;X I go the wrong way occasionally!

Haha! I still have that problem. The stupid figure eights like to change directions ><

#110 Sharakael

Sharakael

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abeno Yasuaki, Curtis Nile

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:57 AM

Maybe you have to master all of the songs in your previous playthrough...? Then in your second playthrough it'd start with the second set of songs...

...just a guess.

Otome Gaming Diary
(where I rant and babble...)

My favourites character traits: megane, aniki, megane, osananajimi, megane, 2-faces, megane... have I said megane yet?

Playing: Iro-iro (short attention span...)
To Play: ...iro-iro? (too many)

#111 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:55 AM

Soo I finally got my hands on this game. And yes, the dancing really can get tiresome after a while -_- I'm only a couple of days away from my first playthrough now. Some of them are hard though, lol.

The guys are... alright I guess. I wouldn't mind a little more substance somewhere in the game though, be it in story or gameplay. Or maybe I'm just too old :P

And man! Vince is annoying! xD

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#112 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:20 PM

How to get Luciano? coz my two sisters are getting mad since they can't get him

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#113 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

What you need to do is first get him as your partner, and when he leaves for the international dance competition thing you have to choose the right responses which I can't remember at the moment. If he leaves on good terms with you then you made the right choices(save the day of and if you get it wrong, reload and try again). Then make sure you keep all guys under 40% love or else they will ask you to the carnival instead of Luciano. So until the carnival you basically can't be nice to anyone.

I'll get back to you for the exact choices you have to pick when he leaves.

Edit:

Or maybe it's somewhere in this topic? Or if someone else knows.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#114 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:45 AM

Ugh.. I can't stand Vince..he's my partner right now and I can't shake him >.< I want Klaus ;-; But I bet he's the hard to get one. Cesar is just annoying...he's like a facehugger alien. Leaps outta nowhere leaving you screaming "getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff".

I'm glad to hear you can get Tony :D I wanted to go for him after Klaus.

Also, good to see otome games in English ^-^ I hope enough people support it to make them bring over more.
Posted Image

#115 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

I don't think this has been posted here before - look at what they did with the cover for this game for it's UK release:

Posted Image

Arrrgh my eyes hurt @___@

Suddenly I just lost all hope for Princess Debut helping the otome market, lol......

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#116 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

I don't think it's that bad...it looks really cute to me ^^;
But I think it would have been better if they had a girl model closer to the right age of this game LOL

#117 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

Wow, I did not notice this thread at all. But I did play all the routes and so I have a pretty solid opinion on each guy (including Tony!). I sort of cheated though by doing almost every single event, picking every single correct answers (answers that make the guy's heart percentage go up), and then rejecting every single requests to be your dance partner in all my playthroughs. Aside from Luciano's and Klaus's (had to do separate files for each of these guys, because their events were too crucial and early on to mess with, lol), I made one file that is permanently left around Chapter 21 or so to do everyone else's route. Wasn't too hard to get both endings for the remaining guys if you skip the extra dance lessons.

My Opinion (Contains spoilers):
Spoiler

@Ninjyo: Lol, that would probably drive people away from playing the game. Why couldn't they just keep the anime drawing? There's nothing wrong with it...

#118 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

if you get it wrong, reload and try again). Then make sure you keep all guys under 40% love or else they will ask you to the carnival instead of Luciano. So until the carnival you basically can't be nice to anyone.

Actually they don't need to be under 40%, I had Klaus over 40 since I was going for him, you just need to reject the other guys. (At least that's what I did.) I ended up with Luciano at the end. (My partner also de-partnered me)
Posted Image

#119 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

@Ningyo
That's kind of weird...I mean why can't they keep the cute illustration of the main character? It looks like one of those imagine games now. >.>; Actually if the game had that cover on the NA versions I wouldn't have bought the game...The cover I think would drive some people away...The regular cover was cuter in my opinion...

@Maverynthia
I think it's because you only get like one chance to be partnered with Klaus. I think Vince and Ceasar (Figures. It'd be the two guys I dislike.) asked me but then again I haven't played in a really really long time...

#120 Kage

Kage

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yukimura Seiichi, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Oshitari Yuushi

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

I am sorry for resurrecting what are technically old threads, but I just finished this game, and I figured I'd throw my two-cents in there.

So first, gameplay:

Spoiler

Now on to the whole point of this game - the boys:

Spoiler

All in all, the game could have been more: more interesting characters, more songs, more interesting gameplay. If you're a veteran otome gamer, or a veteran gamer period, then this might not be all that interesting. For beginners, though, there might be some appeal there, but it shouldn't be considered a benchmark of what a good otome game is or could be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance